Farmers Insurance Agent in Minot, ND
Miranda SchulerAbout Me
Welcome to the Miranda Schuler Agency, your local Farmers® agent! The number one goal for my team and I is to help you protect your loved ones and the life you have built. We pride ourselves on keeping business local and we look forward to helping you do just that. No matter your stage of life, we can build a comprehensive insurance package to cover all your needs (and maybe a few of your wants too).
Now with offices in Minot and Bottineau, we look forward to visiting with you. Call, text or email our office today to get started building an insurance relationship that will last.
Give me a call at (701) 838-8144 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
My Other Office
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Minot, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to North Dakota residents.
Shake Shop featuring Herbalife products to help you feel and look your best.
The BEST smoothies in Minot! We are a big family down here at NA and have a blast! Come check us out with your friends, family, dog (that's right bring your dog!) and chit-chat, do homework, play games, have a mini birthday party, and sign our wall!
Magic City Home Leisure helps customers by providing health improvement and family fun with products from Hot Spring Spas hot tubs, Endless Pools Swim Spas, Finnleo saunas, Olhausen & Brunswick billiards, Splash Pools, and Tropitone outdoor furniture.
At Magic City Home Leisure we are home and spa enthusiasts, and we are excited to help you experience the fun and adventure that a quality hot tub or sauna can bring into your life! We are a dealership serving the Minot area. Our friendly and knowledgeable sales, financing, and service departments are ready to offer outstanding service at every point, from assisting while you're making your choice to ongoing maintenance and customization. At Magic City Home Leisure, we value the opportunity to create a long-term relationship with our customers, and we do that by making sure to exceed your expectations.
Local Shop where you can get all of your Hockey gear.
Independence, Inc. works to empower people with disabilities to fully participate in the communities in which they live. In order to do this we provide services to assist people in removing the barriers that keep them from being fully integrated.
Independence, Inc. is a Resource Center for Independent Living. We are a private, nonprofit corporation that provides services to maximize the independence of individuals with disabilities. We are funded by the Community Living-Independent Living Administration, North Dakota Vocational Rehabilitation, fee-for-service programs, and private donations.
Celebrating our 10th season in the North American Hockey League (NAHL). The NAHL (the only USA Hockey sanctioned Tier 2 junior hockey league) is a 24 team league with teams in 13 states. The Tauros are in the Central Division, with teams in the Dakotas and Minnesota.
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
- Making spirits bright
- Puppy Sitting
- Serving my Community
PWS LD-03 10/17
Farmers Policy Perks℠
When you purchase a policy with Farmers, you're not just getting insurance backed by almost a century of experience. Now, you can unlock discounts, save money, and get benefits — with Farmers Policy Perks.
Choose from a variety of perks. Some start the moment you sign up for a policy; others help you save money the longer you're with us. Safe driver perks? We've got those. And added coverage perks? Got them too.
So which perks will you choose? I’m always happy to help with any questions you might have! Call or email any time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- January 13, 2021Rating 5.0Miranda is professional and explains everything. She is Amazing!Response from MirandaJanuary 13, 2021Thank you! We appreciate you!
- October 9, 2020Rating 5.0Always looking out for the best coverage at the value, very thorough, very knowledgeable, very pleasant, very professional! Highly recommend!Response from MirandaOctober 14, 2020We are glad to have earned your business and happy to be of service. Thank you for the kind words!
- September 17, 2020Rating 5.0Candice was amazing to work with. Knowledgeable and professional, I was able to make an educated decision on what I wanted and needed for coverage.Response from MirandaSeptember 17, 2020Thanks Sheldon! We love Candice too! We are happy to be of service.
- September 17, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpfulResponse from MirandaSeptember 17, 2020Thanks Tonya! We appreciate the trust you have placed in us.
- August 2, 2020Rating 5.0Miranda and her team are amazing at what they do!Response from MirandaAugust 2, 2020Thanks Angela! We appreciate you!
- July 15, 2020Rating 5.0Candice was amazing!Response from MirandaJuly 15, 2020Thanks Charles! We think she’s pretty amazing too!
- July 1, 2020Rating 5.0.Response from MirandaJuly 1, 2020Thanks Gayl! We appreciate you!
- June 14, 2020Rating 5.0Miranda is very knowledgeable and works hard to find the best product for the individual customer.Response from MirandaJune 14, 2020Thank you Karla! We sincerely appreciate the trust you have placed in us.
- May 20, 2020Rating 5.0Great peopleResponse from MirandaMay 21, 2020Thanks Melissa! We love what we do!
- February 6, 2020Rating 5.0Miranda was incredibly responsive and informative about everything I needed to know in regards to saving money on my insurance as well as adding some things to better protect myself. I appreciate her knowledge and patience insuring that she covered everything she as the professional knew I needed to be aware of.Response from MirandaFebruary 25, 2020Thank you so much for the kind words and the card you mailed us! We are passionate about our industry and are blessed to be able to help people everyday protect the things that mean so much to them! We are grateful to have you in our Farmers family!
- January 10, 2020Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable,professional and easy to talk to. My experience was the best and glad to be apart of the farmers family.Response from MirandaJanuary 10, 2020Thank you Derrick! We are glad to have earned your business and happy to be of service!
- December 5, 2019Rating 5.0Always very helpful in ensuring we have the best coverage possible.Response from MirandaDecember 17, 2019We appreciate you! Thanks Kristi!
- December 5, 2019Rating 5.0Couldn't have asked for better more simple process and I saved money.
thank you !Response from MirandaDecember 5, 2019Thanks Ryan! We are glad to have you as a valued client!
- December 5, 2019Rating 5.0I started with Bristol west 6 months ago after not having insurance for 10 years, she promised she would contact me and find me a better deal when I was eligible and not only did she contact me and help me switch to farmers proper but also helped me save a bunch of money while continuing great full coverage. I have been nothing but impressed with the results of our dealings so far and hope to continue down this path with my insurance.Response from MirandaDecember 5, 2019Thank you for your kind words Ryan! We look forward to assisting you with your insurance needs in the future.
- November 24, 2019Rating 5.0Thankyou for setting me up with a great rate, services. I am happy to be apart of your team. Thankyou for explaining all programs and details for my policy and such. We will be happy customers, teammates to you. I am happy to anew and be apart of your great team. Rates are more and right in my budget. Thanks for helping to setup my online information too. You are a great agent to work with and be a future teammate with. It will be a fun ride to be with you. Thankyou for everything.! Bye for now.Response from MirandaDecember 4, 2019Thanks for the kind words Laura! We love what we do and are happy to be of service.
- November 1, 2019Rating 5.0Love working with your office. Very informative and pleasant to work withResponse from MirandaNovember 15, 2019Thanks Joanne! We are glad to be of service!
- September 25, 2019Rating 5.0I visited the office to start an auto insurance policy a couple days ago. I saw Candace and she was very friendly and helpful. She even greeted me at the door, as i had texted her to say i was on my way. I am planning a move to another part of the state and i told her i want to continue using this agency, because i like the friendly helpful service here. She said that i can do that rather than transferring to another agent. Great rates and great service here!Response from MirandaOctober 14, 2019Thank you for trusting us with your insurance needs and your kind words! We appreciate you!
- September 2, 2019Rating 5.0Great to work withResponse from MirandaSeptember 3, 2019Thanks! We are happy to help!
- September 2, 2019Rating 5.0Miranda Shuler was so helpful with getting us short term renters ins, moving our vehicle insurance from Arizona to North Dakota and helping get our home owners insurance after closing. She took the time to explain the difference in laws that pertained to ND compared to AZ. Just a pleasant experience all the way. Thanks so much MirandaResponse from MirandaSeptember 3, 2019We are happy to have earned your trust! Hope you love ND as much as we do!
- August 8, 2019Rating 5.0Miranda was great at explaining what the different options were for our home and auto coverages. While yes, my rates did go up slightly compared to my old coverage, I also have way better policies that are more complete and in line with my family's needs. Miranda really took the time to find out what our end goals were and what would be the best for our growing family.Response from MirandaAugust 23, 2019Thanks Chad for the kind words! We love what we do and are happy to have earned you and your families trust!