Farmers Insurance Agent in Minot, ND
Miranda SchulerAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Minot and Bottineau, ND, my team and I strive to develop a relationship with all our clients. This process is unique and personalized to your individual needs both for coverage and budget. I am proud to be a native North Dakotan and enjoy being engaged in our communities. This means you'll see my team and I at local outdoor events, going to eat at Dakota Burger Company with our families, enjoying a cup of coffee from the Broadway Bean & Bagel, picking up some new green life at Green Thumb Greenhouse, or supporting the many other local businesses in our areas.
We are passionate about educating people about their insurance needs. We do our best to help you understand the coverage options available to you and how they might come in to play when you need them! We would love to be the first place you think of when you are wanting to review your auto, home, flood, life or even business insurance.
So, let's chat about how we can help you meet your goals and protect the life you’ve built! We invite you to call, email, text or stop by the office to discuss your insurance options. We are located inside the Affinity First Federal Credit Union on Broadway in Minot, ND and now in Bottineau, ND as well. We look forward to meeting and working with you!
Give me a call at (701) 838-8144 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
My Other Office
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Josh and his team are quick to respond, great to work with, and support the surrounding community as well. We recommend him to all of our homeowners.
Based in the Magic City (Minot, ND) Herman Pest Control Services, LLC is the definitive answer for commercial and residential customer’s Pest Control needs. As a veteran with an extensive agricultural and oilfield background, along with Pest Management, we can offer innovative and professional solutions for your home or business. By being a locally-owned and operated company, we have the experience to handle the pest problems that North Dakotans deal with. Our services include cleanouts, individual treatments, ongoing preventative services (available weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and seasonally), as well as residential and commercial inspections and consultations. Whether your pests crawl, burrow, buzz, bite, fly or skitter, we have the answers you seek. Call Herman Pest Control Services today!
Reach us via call or text at 701-578-8132, message us on Facebook or email us at HermanpestLLC@gmail.com!
Choice Auto Glass is our go to glass place not only for our personal vehicles, but also who we recommend to our auto clients. Jeff and his team take excellent care of everyone that walks in the door.
We are the one stop shop for windshield repair! We specialize in windshield replacement, mirror replacement and rock chip repair. We have 3 locations to serve you: Minot (701-838-0735), Dickinson (701-225-9377) and Williston (701-572-9320). Give us a call and let's see what we can do for you today.
Green Thumb Greenhouse is one of our favorite spring places to shop or just wander. The staff is helpful, the plants are hardy, and there is always a great selection to choose from.
Green Thumb Greenhouse was established in 1965 by Jack Hunter. Terry Hunter added the addition of a fully automated, 14,000 square-foot greenhouse in 2005, Green Thumb covers 50,000 square feet! In 2014 Terry's nephew Calvin Berry took over ownership of the greenhouse.
All of the plants that we sell at Green Thumb Greenhouse are grown on-site. That means every plant you purchase is hardy and accustomed to our environment. Ninety percent of our plants are bedding plants of the flowering variety, but we also carry a great selection of vegetables too!
When you wander through our greenhouse you will enjoy the colorful beauty of the plants!
Strengthen ND supports and accelerates community development in rural North Dakota.
Strengthen ND is a dynamic, multi-faceted, and well-connected organization that works across North Dakota (ND) to elevate nonprofits and
rural communities to support a high quality of life and resources for vulnerable populations through community development. I am proud to
have served on the Board of Directors for this organization since inception and am even more proud of it's accomplishments.
Independence, Inc. is a Resource Center for Independent Living. We are a private, nonprofit corporation that provides services to maximize the independence of individuals with disabilities.
We are funded by the Community Living-Independent Living Administration, North Dakota Vocational Rehabilitation, fee-for-service programs, and private donations
The Minot Minotauros are the local North American Hockey League (NAHL) team. We invite you to attend a game and #jointhecharge!
The team is an important part of our community, giving back to the schools and citizens in many different ways. Games are great family fun!
- Hockey #gowild
- Downhill Skiing
- Live Music
- Civic volunteerism (my favorite)
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
- May 20, 2020Rating 5.0Great peopleResponse from MirandaMay 21, 2020Thanks Melissa! We love what we do!
- February 6, 2020Rating 5.0Miranda was incredibly responsive and informative about everything I needed to know in regards to saving money on my insurance as well as adding some things to better protect myself. I appreciate her knowledge and patience insuring that she covered everything she as the professional knew I needed to be aware of.Response from MirandaFebruary 25, 2020Thank you so much for the kind words and the card you mailed us! We are passionate about our industry and are blessed to be able to help people everyday protect the things that mean so much to them! We are grateful to have you in our Farmers family!
- January 10, 2020Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable,professional and easy to talk to. My experience was the best and glad to be apart of the farmers family.Response from MirandaJanuary 10, 2020Thank you Derrick! We are glad to have earned your business and happy to be of service!
- December 5, 2019Rating 5.0Always very helpful in ensuring we have the best coverage possible.Response from MirandaDecember 17, 2019We appreciate you! Thanks Kristi!
- December 5, 2019Rating 5.0Couldn't have asked for better more simple process and I saved money.
thank you !Response from MirandaDecember 5, 2019Thanks Ryan! We are glad to have you as a valued client!
- December 5, 2019Rating 5.0I started with Bristol west 6 months ago after not having insurance for 10 years, she promised she would contact me and find me a better deal when I was eligible and not only did she contact me and help me switch to farmers proper but also helped me save a bunch of money while continuing great full coverage. I have been nothing but impressed with the results of our dealings so far and hope to continue down this path with my insurance.Response from MirandaDecember 5, 2019Thank you for your kind words Ryan! We look forward to assisting you with your insurance needs in the future.
- November 24, 2019Rating 5.0Thankyou for setting me up with a great rate, services. I am happy to be apart of your team. Thankyou for explaining all programs and details for my policy and such. We will be happy customers, teammates to you. I am happy to anew and be apart of your great team. Rates are more and right in my budget. Thanks for helping to setup my online information too. You are a great agent to work with and be a future teammate with. It will be a fun ride to be with you. Thankyou for everything.! Bye for now.Response from MirandaDecember 4, 2019Thanks for the kind words Laura! We love what we do and are happy to be of service.
- November 1, 2019Rating 5.0Love working with your office. Very informative and pleasant to work withResponse from MirandaNovember 15, 2019Thanks Joanne! We are glad to be of service!
- September 25, 2019Rating 5.0I visited the office to start an auto insurance policy a couple days ago. I saw Candace and she was very friendly and helpful. She even greeted me at the door, as i had texted her to say i was on my way. I am planning a move to another part of the state and i told her i want to continue using this agency, because i like the friendly helpful service here. She said that i can do that rather than transferring to another agent. Great rates and great service here!Response from MirandaOctober 14, 2019Thank you for trusting us with your insurance needs and your kind words! We appreciate you!
- September 2, 2019Rating 5.0Great to work withResponse from MirandaSeptember 3, 2019Thanks! We are happy to help!
- September 2, 2019Rating 5.0Miranda Shuler was so helpful with getting us short term renters ins, moving our vehicle insurance from Arizona to North Dakota and helping get our home owners insurance after closing. She took the time to explain the difference in laws that pertained to ND compared to AZ. Just a pleasant experience all the way. Thanks so much MirandaResponse from MirandaSeptember 3, 2019We are happy to have earned your trust! Hope you love ND as much as we do!
- August 8, 2019Rating 5.0Miranda was great at explaining what the different options were for our home and auto coverages. While yes, my rates did go up slightly compared to my old coverage, I also have way better policies that are more complete and in line with my family's needs. Miranda really took the time to find out what our end goals were and what would be the best for our growing family.Response from MirandaAugust 23, 2019Thanks Chad for the kind words! We love what we do and are happy to have earned you and your families trust!
- June 1, 2019Rating 5.0I am moving to ND from Texas and Miranda was very friendly and informative. She made the transition from Farmers Ins in Texas to North Dakota very easy. I know I am in good hands with Miranda and recommend her to everyone.Response from MirandaJune 26, 2019Thank you Joann! We appreciate you and are glad to be of service.
- May 9, 2019Rating 5.0Great and efficient service. Everything was explained in a good manor. Would recommend to friends or family.Response from MirandaMay 28, 2019Thank you Jose! We appreciate you!
- February 28, 2019Rating 5.0Miranda is thorough, knowledgeable, accessible, friendly, and helpful.Response from MirandaApril 22, 2019Thanks Brittany! We appreciate you!