|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon:||8:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue:||8:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed:||8:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu:||8:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri:||8:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
Farmers Insurance Agent in Fargo, ND
I'm proud to serve as your local Farmers Insurance® Agent in Fargo, ND, serving the Fargo, West Fargo and Moorhead, Minnesota area. Contact me today regarding your coverage options for auto, home, renters, and business insurance. My office is located on 32nd Ave S in Fargo, just across the street from Essentia Hospital.
At the Don Zerr Agency, customer service is at the core of everything we do. Whenever we sit down with our customers, we want to make sure that they understand the coverage they have and why they have it. Once a year, we offer free consultative policy reviews to help educate people on all aspects of insurance and lay out the importance of being properly protected.
Give me a call at (701) 373-0099 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
- September 218:00 AMTrainingMember SUCCESS Program is a 3-hour training designed to help you maximize the results of your BNI membership. Networking and referral marketing are learned skills that will help you succeed both in your chapter and in your business. Our region recommends attending this training at least once per year to stay sharp on these fundamental skills.
- September 255:00 PM - 7:00 PMBowling SocialCome Join Megan for a networking event with Brighter Futures.
The YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties Brighter Futures group is a network of young professionals under the age of 40 who want to build Brighter Futures for youth in Cass and Clay Counties. Members connect to their communities and each other through professional development, educational opportunities, volunteering and networking events.
- October 112:00 PMDay Of CaringEach fall, United Way of Cass-Clay coordinates the annual Day of Caring Volunteer Event to connect senior citizens in need with caring volunteers to help with projects in and around their homes. This year, the 2018 United Way of Cass-Clay Day of Caring Volunteer Event will be held on Thursday, October 11, 2018. Last year in 2017, 1,700 local volunteers helped 470 senior citizens in their homes across our Cass-Clay community. The volunteers helped with various projects such as yardwork, raking, trimming, lawn care, light cleaning projects and other projects in and around the homes of senior citizens.
- October 204:00 PMParents Night OutIn need of a night away from the kids? Parents’ Night Out gives parents the opportunity to take a well-deserved break. You’ll be able to feel confident that your little ones are safe and having the time of their lives interacting in the Aquatic Center, Climbing Wall, Xerzone, Courts, PlayTown and more! They won’t want the night to end! And don’t worry about dinner – we’ll take care of their hunger with a healthy meal! We ask that you please register at least one week in advance (it helps us with planning!)
- October 274:30 PMSpooky School Bus RidePut on your Halloween costume and and join us for a night of Moana-inspired fun, including a bus adventure through Lindenwood Park as they meet all their favorite Dr. Seuss characters along the way! Moana, Maui, and the whole gang will make an appearance!
Also, join us in the gym from 4:30-7:30pm for more Halloween fun and games, including face painting, bouncy houses, and more!
Elite Therapeutic Massage
At Elite, they want to provide you a place of solace where you can rest your mind, body and soul from a world full of busy schedules and fast-paced lifestyles that distract us from our journey.
Ink and Toner
Help save the environment with Rapid Refill and use refillable ink and toner cartridges. Serving the Fargo area, with free delivery!
Park Co. Realtors - Tasha Barrett
As a realtor at North Dakota’s #1 real estate company, Park Co. Realtors, she is part of a team who is committed to superior client service and connecting the right people for the right move.
Fargo South Booster Club
I serve as both a Board Member and General Member for the Fargo South Booster Club, which gives back to the local high school.
4 LUV of Dog Rescue
4 LUV of Dog Rescue is a volunteer run, non-profit organization dedicated to rescuing and rehoming dogs.
This local organization's mission is centered around repairing homes, revitalizing communities, rebuilding lives.
A: This is often a misinterpreted term, and doesn't refer to a policy that covers "everything." Instead, full coverage typically refers to a policy that includes both liability coverage and coverage for damage to your property.
A: No. Sewer/Sump Pump Coverage must be endorsed on the homeowners insurance policy.
A: It covers professionals against loss due to negligent professional duty, wrongful acts, and advice and services that lead to another person's loss or injury.
- July 13, 2018Rating 5.0Very helpful reviewing all my policies to make sure everything is where I need them to beResponse from DonaldJuly 13, 2018It was great catching up with you, as well as visiting with you about your Farmers Insurance policies you have in West Fargo.
- July 9, 2018Rating 5.0Very good to work with, and timely with communication.Response from DonaldJuly 9, 2018Thank you for allowing us to work with you on your insurance needs in Fargo. We appreciate your business.
- May 13, 2018Rating 5.0Very personable and knowledgeable. Overall, great job experience and I would highly recommend!Response from DonaldMay 14, 2018Thank you for the review of our agency. We appreciate your insurance business here in Fargo.
- April 27, 2018Rating 5.0I have been a farmers customer ever since I could drive. I was looking for a new agent since I recently moved from Minnesota. I called and spoke with Megan who helped me get my policy transferred over and was very quick and efficient. She has been helping me woth all my questions on homeowners insurance as well since I am in the process of buying my first house. She is always so nice and asks about my life and just is overall great to work with! Absolutely 10/10 recommend!Response from DonaldMay 7, 2018Hey Julia. Thank you for choosing my Farmers Agency in the Fargo, West Fargo, Moorhead area. We are blessed to have Megan on our staff. I am glad you have had a great experience working with her.
- April 22, 2018Rating 5.0I have always had a great experience with this insurance agency. Don has always been helpful and insightful. He asks questions that will lead to the best insurance policy for me and my needs. Don is thoughtful about his clients needs and looks out for their best interests. I full confidence in Don Zerr and his agency.Response from DonaldApril 27, 2018Thank you. We appreciate your business.
- April 12, 2018Rating 5.0Don was very helpful with explaining all aspects of the policies for the car , home , and the umbrella policy.Response from DonaldApril 12, 2018Hey Lyle. Thanks for giving us a review. We are excited to be able to work with you.
- April 9, 2018Rating 5.0Don and his team did an amazing job. We bought our first house and they walked through all the coverage's with us. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!Response from DonaldApril 9, 2018Thanks Ben & Megan for choosing our agency for homeowners insurance. I hope you are enjoying your new home.
- March 31, 2018Rating 5.0Met with my agent and went over my policy. found out l didn't have enough coverage for our home. We changed company's and increased coverage and saved alot of money. We'll worth the meeting.Response from DonaldApril 2, 2018Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate you taking the time to meet with me.