Farmers Insurance Agent in Seeley Lake, MT
Emily RindalAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Seeley Lake and Whitefish, Montana, I help customers across the state of Montana identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (406) 677-3090 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Seeley Lake, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Montana residents.
The Seeley Lake Community Foundation
The Seeley Lake Community Foundation provides leadership in five focus areas of art & culture, education, community and economic development, natural resources and conservation, and basic human needs improving the quality of life in Seeley Lake.
Alpine Artisans' mission is to promote and preserve the arts in the Seeley, Swan, and Blackfoot valleys of Western Montana. We accomplish this through supporting artists, arts education, outreach and information gathering and sharing.
The Lions Club motto is, "We Serve." We serve our communities locally and globally doing whatever is needed at the time.
PWS LD-04 10/17
- February 3, 2020Rating 5.0My wife and I recently moved to Whitefish, MT from Central Oregon. Once we were in Montana, we needed to switch all of our insurance over to a new professional. Emily was recommended to us and we couldn't be happier. Emily has great knowledge of the state of Montana, the local lifestyle and made switching insurance companies very painless. We would strongly recommend Emily and Farmers Insurance to anyone.Response from EmilyFebruary 3, 2020Thank you so much Perry. Welcome to Montana!
- January 5, 2020Rating 5.0Emily and Dawn are top-notch professionals.Response from EmilyJanuary 5, 2020Thank you Rick. We appreciate your kind words.
- December 14, 2019Rating 5.0As always, Emily is an outstanding agent, helpful, understanding regarding my needs, and shares all options available.Response from EmilyDecember 14, 2019Thank you Lori. We appreciate you.
- November 21, 2019Rating 5.0Eady to work with! Very knowledgeable!!Response from EmilyNovember 21, 2019Thank you Dina. We appreciate you and your business. Have a great Thanksgiving!
- November 4, 2019Rating 5.0Love Emily. She is helpful and very responsive. Goes out of her way to explain our policies.Response from EmilyNovember 4, 2019Thank you Lindsey! We love you! ♥️
- July 29, 2019Rating 5.0Dawn was very helpfulResponse from EmilyJuly 29, 2019Thank you Alan. We think Dawn is great as well.
- July 14, 2019Rating 5.0A very smooth process.
Delightful, efficient and a pleasure to work with. Thank you, Emily!Response from EmilyJuly 15, 2019Thank you Craig! The pleasure is ours.
- May 19, 2019Rating 5.0When I contacted Emily for quotes on our various insurance policies, she reviewed our policies thoroughly. She asked pertinent questions to make sure we had the proper coverages on each policy. She was more thorough than any other insurance agent I have used in over 40 years!
LindaResponse from EmilyMay 19, 2019Thank you Linda! That is so great to hear.
- July 22, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent serviceResponse from EmilyMarch 5, 2019Thank you Thomas!
- June 6, 2018Rating 5.0Emily Rindal is very diligent and professional. Farmers has great rates as well.
Emily takes an active part in the community and gives back which is appreciated !Response from EmilyMarch 5, 2019Thank you Kevin!
- May 31, 2018Rating 5.0Easy to work with.Response from EmilyMarch 5, 2019Thank you Chris!
- April 11, 2018Rating 5.0Emily pays attention to what her customers' want in their policies. She is responsive to those needs and honest about what she can offer. Her ability to get the policy in place quickly is also a strong asset.Response from EmilyMarch 5, 2019Thank you John!
- March 26, 2018Rating 5.0Emily and her staff are very helpful, courteous and a pleasure to work with!Response from EmilyMarch 5, 2019Thank you Mike!
- March 19, 2018Rating 5.0Very quick to answer any questions and help out.Response from EmilyMarch 5, 2019Thank you Russell!
- March 12, 2018Rating 5.0Agent was very helpful with all questions I asked and explained them fully. Agents knowledge was outstanding on all subjects that I asked about ,and took the time to explain each subject matter I asked about. Same coverage I had previously but saved me money on both home and auto. Very impressive !Response from EmilyMarch 5, 2019Thank you Michael!