Farmers Insurance Agent in Seeley Lake, MT
Emily RindalAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Seeley Lake and Whitefish, Montana, I help customers across the state of Montana identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (406) 677-3090 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Seeley Lake, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Montana residents.
The Seeley Lake Community Foundation
The Seeley Lake Community Foundation provides leadership in five focus areas of art & culture, education, community and economic development, natural resources and conservation, and basic human needs improving the quality of life in Seeley Lake.
Alpine Artisans' mission is to promote and preserve the arts in the Seeley, Swan, and Blackfoot valleys of Western Montana. We accomplish this through supporting artists, arts education, outreach and information gathering and sharing.
The Lions Club motto is, "We Serve." We serve our communities locally and globally doing whatever is needed at the time.
PWS LD-04 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- December 21, 2020Rating 5.0Emily is great to work with - thorough, professional and very friendly. Her customer service representative, Dawn Grady, is also wonderful to work with. I couldn't be happier with the service I have always gotten with this agency.
Thank you & Merry Christmas!!
- November 16, 2020Rating 5.0When we received our auto renewal notice we contacted Emily to review the policy to see if the premium could be reduced. She promptly reviewed and found both a better policy and rate. Recently Emily contacted us, after reviewing our property insurance policy, to inform us she’d found a policy with better coverage at a lower rate. We appreciate Emily’s reviews of our policies and her finding great options for us at more reasonable rates. We highly recommend Emily as a Farmers agent!Response from EmilyNovember 16, 2020Thank you David. We appreciate your continued business.
- October 24, 2020Rating 5.0Emily was great. Fast, clear, responsive, informed. Thanks!Response from EmilyOctober 24, 2020Thank you Arden!
- October 22, 2020Rating 5.0Emily Rindal Agency is always very professional, thorough in analyzing coverage and working to maximize my coverages yet save me money. Very personable to work with. Definitely recommend.Response from EmilyOctober 22, 2020Thank you so much Kevin. We appreciate that.
- October 21, 2020Rating 4.0getting my insurance from farmeers thru Emily was the easiest insurance I have ever pruchased. She had then answers before I had the questions. Walked me thru the computer parts I did not know, Was pleasent . made the one job I most dislike easy and fun.Response from EmilyOctober 21, 2020Thank you Shirley. We love working with you.
- October 13, 2020Rating 5.0Emily is very knowledgeable and helpful in finding the perfect policies for my needs! 10 out of 10!Response from EmilyOctober 13, 2020Thank you Kyle!
- August 28, 2020Rating 5.0Dawn and Emily are superb insurance agents. This agency provides service in a professional, prompt, and efficient manner. Great customer communication, and they provide alternatives and options. .Response from EmilyAugust 28, 2020Thank you Robert. We appreciate you!
- July 3, 2020Rating 5.0Great!Response from EmilyJuly 3, 2020Thank you Bonnie. We appreciate you.
- May 22, 2020Rating 4.0Emily was great and very patient. Our situation kept changing from the time she provided her original quote to time of binding coverage.Response from EmilyMay 22, 2020Thank you Charles. We are excited for you to get your new home.
- May 14, 2020Rating 5.0Awesome.Response from EmilyMay 14, 2020Thank you Eric! We are so happy to have you as our client.
- May 1, 2020Rating 5.0It's been a great experience! So glad I finally made the switch!Response from EmilyMay 1, 2020Thank you Chris! We appreciate your business.
- March 11, 2020Rating 5.0Emily was very easy to work with and got things done quickly and professionally. Thanks Emily Highly recommend!Response from EmilyMarch 11, 2020Thank you Christy. We really appreciate your business.
- February 3, 2020Rating 5.0My wife and I recently moved to Whitefish, MT from Central Oregon. Once we were in Montana, we needed to switch all of our insurance over to a new professional. Emily was recommended to us and we couldn't be happier. Emily has great knowledge of the state of Montana, the local lifestyle and made switching insurance companies very painless. We would strongly recommend Emily and Farmers Insurance to anyone.Response from EmilyFebruary 3, 2020Thank you so much Perry. Welcome to Montana!
- January 5, 2020Rating 5.0Emily and Dawn are top-notch professionals.Response from EmilyJanuary 5, 2020Thank you Rick. We appreciate your kind words.
- December 14, 2019Rating 5.0As always, Emily is an outstanding agent, helpful, understanding regarding my needs, and shares all options available.Response from EmilyDecember 14, 2019Thank you Lori. We appreciate you.
- November 21, 2019Rating 5.0Eady to work with! Very knowledgeable!!Response from EmilyNovember 21, 2019Thank you Dina. We appreciate you and your business. Have a great Thanksgiving!
- November 4, 2019Rating 5.0Love Emily. She is helpful and very responsive. Goes out of her way to explain our policies.Response from EmilyNovember 4, 2019Thank you Lindsey! We love you! ♥️
- July 29, 2019Rating 5.0Dawn was very helpfulResponse from EmilyJuly 29, 2019Thank you Alan. We think Dawn is great as well.
- July 14, 2019Rating 5.0A very smooth process.
Delightful, efficient and a pleasure to work with. Thank you, Emily!Response from EmilyJuly 15, 2019Thank you Craig! The pleasure is ours.
- May 19, 2019Rating 5.0When I contacted Emily for quotes on our various insurance policies, she reviewed our policies thoroughly. She asked pertinent questions to make sure we had the proper coverages on each policy. She was more thorough than any other insurance agent I have used in over 40 years!
LindaResponse from EmilyMay 19, 2019Thank you Linda! That is so great to hear.