Farmers Insurance Agent in Livingston, MT
Chase LeiningerChase Leininger Insurance Agency IncAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Livingston, MT, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more. Our focus is to provide an insurance product that serves your needs and at a price that fits your budget. We personalize our insurance policies to each business or personal household, rather than writing a "one size fits all" type of plan because we all have different areas of concern in our lives. So lets work together to come up with a comprehensive insurance plan to that best suits you.
Give me a call at (406) 222-9494 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-03 10/17
Give me a call to learn more about our coverage and get a quote today!
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
- MSU Bobcat Football
- Spending time with Family
Frequently Asked Questions:
- December 24, 2020Rating 5.0Great experience. Thanks, Chase.
- September 18, 2020Rating 5.0Chase has excellent customer service skills. It is always a pleasure to work with him and we truly appreciate his exceptional knowledge and expertise. Chase is extremely efficient and we respect the dedication he has shown us throughout the years. Thank you!
- July 30, 2020Rating 5.0Efficient, personable, helpful, fast, fair, and answered every question with alacrity.
- May 28, 2020Rating 5.0Chase has been very professional and helpful in getting our insurance needs taken care of.
- May 9, 2020Rating 5.0Every farmer's agent I have felt with has been friendly and very helpful.
- April 2, 2020Rating 5.0Could not be better.
- January 25, 2020Rating 5.0Chase always does a great job. He’s professional and thorough in evaluating my requirements and communicates them clearly. His office staff is also very professional and competent. One of the best agents I’ve ever had.
- January 10, 2020Rating 5.0Chase made the process quick, simple and and met my needs perfectly.
- November 18, 2019Rating 5.0Chase is a real professional who is friendly accommodating and confident. I think it's a privileged to have him working in our little town and look forward to many interactions with Chase.
- November 5, 2019Rating 5.0Chase has always been very helpful and responsive with my insurance questions and needs.
- June 7, 2019Rating 4.0Chase and Kathy always provide good service and prompt replies. They take care of all our concerns and provide us with great coverage. I never give anyone a full 5 stars even if I know they deserve it just because I feel that by doing it people don't strive as hard to continue doing their best. Hope that makes sense.