Farmers Insurance Agent in Kalispell, MT
Michael Hebert, JRM Hebert Insurance Agency IncAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent right across the street from the 406 Grille in Kalispell, MT, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. With 8 years of experience in the industry, my licensed staff and I have the knowledge and tools to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, life, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (406) 755-6453 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and German
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
- Volunteering with Civil Air Patrol
- Spending time with Family
PWS LD-02 10/17
- May 24, 2019Rating 5.0Helpful from the minute he answered the phone! Clearly explained every option and took extra time to clarify and answer all questions! Would recommend to everyone!
- December 19, 2018Rating 5.0Outstanding service!Response from MichaelFebruary 7, 2019Thanks so much, Weston! It's great to have you aboard! Please know you are always welcome to call or email us with any questions that may pop up, or when you need service. We're always happy to help.
- December 5, 2018Rating 5.0My purchase of homeowner insurance for our property in Whitefish MT couldn't have gone any smoother. Mike provided quick and clear response which we needed to have insurance in place for the date of closure of escrow.Response from MichaelFebruary 7, 2019Thanks for taking the time and leaving us positive feedback, Steven. We strive to go the extra mile and it's great to hear we've accomplished our mission. Enjoy your new home!
- August 23, 2018Rating 5.0Was a very simple process. Agent was easy to work with.Response from MichaelFebruary 7, 2019Thanks, Terry. We had fun visiting with you while setting you up with your insurance.
- August 5, 2018Rating 5.0Very Friendly, informative and prompt. I'm extremely happy with the service and look forward to our continued relationship. Thank you, CalebResponse from MichaelFebruary 7, 2019Thanks, Caleb, we appreciate the business and are glad to have you in our agency. Call or email anytime you need anything, we're always happy to help!
- July 23, 2018Rating 5.0Very pleasant to work with.Response from MichaelFebruary 7, 2019Thanks, Elizabeth. We appreciate you! Let us know if you need anything, we love to help and make your insurance as easy as possible.
- April 26, 2018Rating 5.0Mike and Marlene were both great to work with and made the process of switching my home and auto very easy for me. Marlene patiently took time to look at various options and I feel confident that my insurance needs are being met appropriately and most cost effectively. Great customer service and a pleasant experience overall.Response from MichaelFebruary 7, 2019Thank you, Lauren! We love having you in our agency and enjoy doing what we do, - going through coverages in detail, so there are no unpleasant surprises later on.
- March 20, 2018Rating 5.0Best insurance experience we've had. No pressure, great service!Response from MichaelFebruary 7, 2019Thank you for the compliment, Tabitha. We're glad to have you and look forward to many years of service!