Farmers Insurance Agent in Kalispell, MT
Marlene HebertHebert Insurance Agency IncAbout Me
As a long-time Montana resident, I am proud to service Kalispell and the greater Flathead Valley (Bigfork, Columbia Falls, Whitefish, Somers and Lakeside) as your local Farmers® agent.
With 8 years as an insurance producer, I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business, or life insurance.
It's truly my passion to educate my clients about coverage options and choices available and to help you make a conscious decision in what makes sense for your particular lifestyle and situation. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance.
Give me a call or shoot me an email, I'll be happy to talk with you and find out about you and your individual needs!
Give me a call at (406) 755-6453 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and German
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Kalispell, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Montana residents.
If you tell us about what's important to you, and what "toys" you have, we'll be happy to help you find a solution to them for you! Then head on out onto the lake, with peace of mind that you're covered.
Kalispell annual classic car event: The Big Shindig
Oh, how much we love The Big Shindig right outside our office each year.
It's so much fun to see the antique and classic cars, and a person or two in vintage dress!
Stroll around First Street and you might run into our table that we set up right outside our office.
And yes, we do classic car insurance, too!
- Camping and travelling
- Fishing and boating
- Arts and music festivals
- Great cuisine whether at home or at a restaurant or pub
Frequently Asked Questions:
- November 29, 2020Rating 5.0Tara was very professional, courteous and efficient in helping my husband and I set up all our insurance needs in Kalispell. We are transferring everything from our WA Farmers agent to MT. Tara was a pleasure to work with and is a real asset to your brokerage.Response from MarleneDecember 30, 2020Thank you for the compliment, Sandra. We are happy to have you in our agency and hope that your physical move was an equally smooth process for you! Welcome to Montana!
- September 17, 2020Rating 5.0Marlene is always available, provides quick, precise answers, readily provides explanations and options.Response from MarleneOctober 13, 2020Thank you so much, Dorothy, it's been a pleasure working with you over the years, and we hope to have you aboard for many more! :-)
- July 10, 2020Rating 5.0Quick, helpful service!Response from MarleneJuly 18, 2020Thanks so much, Justin. Always a pleasure talking to you!
- July 9, 2020Rating 5.0Marlene is a joy to work with and incredibly responsive. She not only handles the issue at hand, but also looks for other opportunities to improve our insurance solutions. First class agent.Response from MarleneJuly 18, 2020Aww, thank you John. I do love what I do and it's always great to talk to you. Enjoy your summer!