Farmers Insurance Agent in Hamilton, MT
Scott Loren EdmanAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Hamilton, MT, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (406) 363-0244 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Hamilton, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Montana residents.
Get a whole lot of something with
Farmers Policy Perks℠
When you purchase a policy with Farmers, you're not just getting insurance backed by almost a century of experience. Now, you can unlock discounts, save money, and get benefits — with Farmers Policy Perks.
Choose from a variety of perks. Some start the moment you sign up for a policy; others help you save money the longer you're with us. Safe driver perks? We've got those. And added coverage perks? Got them too.
So which perks will you choose? I’m always happy to help with any questions you might have! Call or email any time.
Apply for the Farmers® Rewards Visa® and Visa Signature® cards and watch your rewards add up quickly. Cardholders can enjoy exclusive benefits and rewards. Use your points for a credit card statement credit to offset purchases or redeem points for travel, gift cards, and merchandise.
Subject to credit approval. The Farmers Rewards Visa is provided by Comenity Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. The Farmers Rewards Program is provided by Comenity Bank which is solely responsible for the Program operation and all Rewards. Comenity Bank may change the terms of the Program at any time. See Farmersrewardsvisa.com for Rewards Terms and Conditions.
Designed for you. Re-imagined for 2020. Enjoy a more modern, easy user experience with the same convenient features you’ve come to expect. Download it for free today – on the App Store or Google Play.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- August 13, 2020Rating 5.0Scott reviewed all aspects of our insurance policies and needs as owners of two properties and automobiles. He is very knowledgeable and professional and spent quite awhile explaining the coverage and expenses. He applied several discount packages we were qualified for which reduced the overall cost. He reviewed the coverages on all the policy and arranged for our out of state secondary home coverage with a Farmers' agent in the area. We appreciate Scott's help in acquiring our new policies.
- June 20, 2020Rating 5.0Very satisfied
- May 31, 2020Rating 5.0Best Insurance Guy out there.
Couldn't ask for a better agent!
- November 3, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful, helped me find what I wanted and helped me choose from what I needed.
- October 15, 2019Rating 5.0Fast reply on my quote on insurance just moved to Montana very helpful would recommend Scott
- October 13, 2019Rating 5.0We got a couple different quotes for our house we bought out of state. Farmer’s gave us the best quote for almost the exact same coverage as the other places we got quotes from and they made the process very straight forward and simple.
- August 1, 2019Rating 5.0Fantastic help with the entire process. The best!!
- July 12, 2019Rating 5.0Scott and Michelle are wonderful people they help my family and I with our personal and business insurance and there’s never a worry . A1 team if there ever was !!!!!!! Sincerely the Trogdon’s
- July 4, 2019Rating 5.0It was a good experience with a lot of information. Thank you.
- June 20, 2019Rating 4.0Ask us after a claim
- March 16, 2019Rating 5.0👍🏼
- January 27, 2019Rating 5.0Professional, polite, informative, helpful, = my new insurance agent. I do business with people not companies. A.E 👍
- October 5, 2018Rating 5.0Nice, helpful, people
- September 28, 2018Rating 5.0Scott is prompt, efficient and available - no pressure - good guy who explains what's going on and gets back to you when he says he will.
Scott is a pleasure to work with.
- September 22, 2018Rating 5.0I am very pleased with the information and help received during all visits to the office. Also the service recommended for the new windshield. N ice new office!
- September 19, 2018Rating 5.0Working with Scott made it very easy to get my homeowners and auto insurance changed over.
- August 30, 2018Rating 5.0I worked with Scott to obtain homeowners insurance on a new purchase. It had a complication of not having an associated fire station. Scott personally contacted the fire stations to resolve the issue so that I could obtain reasonable priced insurance. Other providers either turned me down or quoted prices double and in one case triple the rate he was able to obtain. I will definitely work with Scott on future insurance needs including switching over existing policies when we move to Montana.
- July 23, 2018Rating 5.0Scott was very helpful and efficient in finding coverage for our new home and autos. He gracefully accepted suggestions for additional deductions from our previous farmers agent in another state. He was able to apply several discounts while increasing some necessary coverages and staying within our insurance budget.
- June 1, 2018Rating 5.0Scott is very attentive to our needs and strives to meet them...
we appreciate him!!
- May 6, 2018Rating 5.0excellent