Farmers Insurance Agent in Saint Louis, MO
Linda StephensonAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in St. Louis, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more. I am a USAF veteran and mom. I understand family needs and can help you understand yours.
Give me a call at (314) 270-9797 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Are you currently reviewing your insurance portfolio? If so, this is a great time to consider the value and convenience of choosing Farmers for your insurance needs. Your agent can show you all your available options, and you may qualify for discounts when you purchase additional insurance policies.Contact me
South Count Foster Closet is a non-profit organization located in St. Louis County and serves the clothing of children in foster care with gently used clothing and essential donated items. My office located at 11422 Gravois Rd., Suite 102, is a convenient drop off location.
Give me a call to learn more about our coverage and get a quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- July 31, 2020Rating 5.0excellent customer service.
- February 5, 2020Rating 5.0Great service. I started to set up new insurance two weeks ago. When I informed agent I would start on the first he was great. When I called to set it up, he checked to make sure there was no changes and got me going. Friendly and painless.Response from LindaFebruary 5, 2020Thank you Tim! Welcome aboard!
- February 1, 2020Rating 5.0Great!Response from LindaFebruary 1, 2020Thank you! Welcome to the agency!
- January 18, 2020Rating 5.0Absolutely friendly! And gave me every option possibleResponse from LindaJanuary 18, 2020Thank you Padric! It was a pleasure!
- January 11, 2020Rating 5.0Most likely I referred a friendResponse from LindaJanuary 11, 2020Thank you Danny! Welcome to the agency. We're here if you need us!
- November 22, 2019Rating 5.0Linda did a great job of explaining my coverage options. She provided quotes the same day and came to my office for me to sign docs. I've referred her to friends because of my great experience with her.Response from LindaJanuary 11, 2020Thank you Jim! So glad to have
you on board! And great to see you yesterday for a few minutes.
- October 23, 2019Rating 5.0Linda is very awesome. Highly recommended.Response from LindaOctober 30, 2019Thank you Roy and Kitty! It was a pleasure to work with you. Welcome aboard!
- October 22, 2019Rating 5.0Bryce was great!Response from LindaOctober 30, 2019Bryce is great! Thank you so much for trusting us with your assets. Welcome aboard!
- September 12, 2019Rating 5.0I only spoke to Bryce Jensen and he exceeded my expectations. So Linda, tell him good job and get him a coffee.Response from LindaOctober 30, 2019Hello Sarah and Dave! I got him a coffee! :) Thank you for your business and welcome aboard!
- August 11, 2019Rating 5.0Bryce and Linda did a great job getting my policies set up. They were available after hours and on Saturday when I had questions. They also listened to what I needed and customized a policy to fit my needs and budget. I highly recommend them.Response from LindaOctober 30, 2019We're love working Saturdays! Welcome aboard the agency!
- August 5, 2019Rating 5.0Linda was fantastic in getting me a great quote and rate! Super easy process and stress free!Response from LindaOctober 30, 2019Welcome to your first home! We home you're settling in and enjoying your beautiful home. Welcome aboard!