Farmers Insurance Agent in Saint Louis, MO
Born and raised in the area, I'm proud to serve as your local Farmers® agent in Saint Louis, Missouri. I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. Located right by South County Mall in Saint Louis, I will ensure that this process is straightforward and personalized to help you select the most comprehensive, cost-effective solution. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, life, renters, financial services, motorcycle, recreational vehicle/boat, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (314) 849-9898 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 7 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
Awards and Honors
Topper Club 2011-2016, Championship 2013-2016, District Auto Agent of the Year 2013-2016, Home Agent of the Year 2013 - 2016, and Missouri Career Agent of the Year 2011
St. Louis, South County, Oakville/Mehlville, Fenton / High Ridge, and St. Charles & St. Peters
Insurance Products Offered
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-03 10/17
We Know From Experience
Farmers® Car Shopping Service Offered by TrueCar
The Future of Your Small Business
- April 5, 2018Rating 5.0Professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Suggested an add-on policy he thought I needed, well done.
- March 30, 2018Rating 5.0I received a quote from Jeremy in the mail just as I was ready to renew my insurance. The quote was a great rate so I contacted him for more information. I found Jeremy very helpful in explaing all of my options along with the cost savings. Jeremy was friendly and very knowledgeable. After decideing to go with Farmers, Jeremy took care of informing my current provider to cancel my policy. Jeremy delivers premiere customer service.
- March 22, 2018Rating 5.0Couldn't ask for a better agent.I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Jeremy,but Stacy,but she was on top of things
- February 23, 2018Rating 5.0Fast, Efficient, Responsive, Professional, Accommodating
- February 18, 2018Rating 5.0So far, so good.