Farmers Insurance Agent in Saint Louis, MO
Elaine Marie MahrMahr Agency LLCAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Town & Country, MO., we are committed to providing ethical treatment to all clients and following that up with superior service after the sale. At the Mahr Agency, we have a passion for educating clients about something they rarely want to talk about. In today's changing insurance industry it is more important than ever to know what you have and how it works when needed.
A relationship with a quality agent will help you make sure you, your business, and your family are covered with an insurance portfolio that is tailored to you! My agency is located off of Highway 40 and Mason Rd.
Give me a call at (314) 238-0055 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Toys for Tots
We are proud to announce that we have partnered up with Toys for Tots for the 2018 holiday season. We will be collecting unwrapped, new toys for local children until Friday, December 14 in our office.
Toys for Tots is a U.S. Marine Corps Reserve project and we are proud to be a part of it this holiday season. If you are unable to drop off toys to our office, please let us know and we will pickup the toys from you. We understand this is a busy time of year for everyone. Thank you for helping local children to have a memorable holiday. Call us if you have any questions.
Valley Industries Employee of the Month
The Mahr Agency was honored to be a sponsor for the Employee of the Month celebration at Valley Industries on Thursday, August 9, 2018. What an inspirational group of people!
If you want to find out how you can sponsor, donate or send work their way please reach out to us. We will connect you with the right person.
Professional Women's Alliance
PWA is my favorite out of office community connection that allows me to network with other successful entrepreneurs for peer support. The organization's focus is on professional development and community service.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- July 27, 2020Rating 5.0Elaine was very pleasant to work with. She worked hard to meet the prices needed and wasn't able to but due to her hard work and great customer service I moved my account to her anyway.
- May 1, 2020Rating 5.0Elaine and Michelle are amazing!!!
- October 18, 2019Rating 5.0Very friendly and answered all my questions with ease.
- August 21, 2019Rating 5.0A great experience overall. I had worked with several other companies, but although the quote from Farmers was the highest, Elaine displayed far superior knowledge of insurance matters, and the agents for the other companies were clearly not focused on my issues nor as knowledgeable.
- May 23, 2019Rating 5.0Elaine was well prepared. Moved through the material at a good pace so we could understand a fairly unfamiliar topic. We had questions and asked her guidance on some coverage levels and she was able to explain in a "what it means to us" response. Positioned Farmers and her agency business model and how each work to serve when the coverage in needed due to loss. We felt comfortable switching all our auto and home to Elaine.
- April 9, 2019Rating 5.0Overall great experience and Elaine's assistant is very service-oriented and responds quickly.
- April 4, 2019Rating 5.0I recently met with Farmers to review our home owners insurance policy. We were on an old policy and a lot of things had changed. Elaine did an excellent job explaining the new policy to me in detail that allowed me to get a good understanding about our coverage. Michelle also helped get everything finalized and is very knowledgeable about the business. The staff is very friendly and really focus on the customer’s needs. Pleasant experience and strongly recommend this agency.
- October 2, 2018Rating 5.0Great with people and meeting their needs in insurance!
- September 1, 2018Rating 5.0She explained the difference in my current and proposed home and auto coverage. The proposed coverage was a great improvement to my current coverage on my home and autos. I am very satisfied with the service that she and her staff provided me.
- August 17, 2018Rating 5.0Elaine came to my house and felt I new her all my life. This says it all!
- August 5, 2018Rating 5.0We were looking for an Insurance Agent that would take the time to understand our needs and work with us to adapt our coverage at different stages and situations. Elaine came highly recommended. I reached out to her, she responded within 24 hrs. We set a time to meet and she reviewed some initial quotes and revised them based on our discussion. We have been very pleased with our experience.
- July 27, 2018Rating 5.0Pleasant and short. All questions answered. Responses to unusual questions handled immediately.
- July 26, 2018Rating 5.0It was an excellent review. I learned of new opportunites to improve coverage on my home and verified that my auto coverage does not need to be adjusted.
My Hardworking Team