Farmers Insurance Agent in Saint Charles, MO
Matthew W HallAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Saint Charles, MO, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
With my office conveniently located at Highway 94 and Kisker Road, it sometimes feels like home having attended elementary school less than a mile away. But that was a long time ago and the last few decades have seen lots of growth in St. Charles. Farmers Insurance, in particular the Matthew Hall Agency, is looking forward to helping the residents of one of the fastest-growing counties in Missouri keep their assets protected. My friendly team and I look forward to having a conversation about how we can do just that. So please feel free to come by if you have questions, you are looking for a quote or a Farmers Friendly Review on how we can help you make the best insurance decisions for you and your family.
Give me a call at (636) 410-7633 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
The Chad Wilson Group
I have known Chad and his team for several years now and I would recommend them for anyone buying or selling a house. They are honest, hardworking and dependable.
Homesite Mortgage, LLC is a consumer direct lender that can save you money! As a regional lender we are large enough to offer a wide array of financing solutions - yet small enough to keep our rates low and our customer service high. We have over 18 years of experience providing home loan solutions for every type of consumer need. Whether you’re buying a new home or refinancing the one you already have…we’ve got you covered! From our below market rates to our simplified application process we lead the industry in innovation. Ask a mortgage banker about our No Cost Rate Reduction refinance loans or our Guaranteed Closing Date for home buyers!
Call James Randall at 636-265-2453 and he and his team will work with you to get you the best rate for your home purchase or refinance.
- Spending time with family
PWS LD-03 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- February 27, 2021Rating 5.0Matt has been very patient with all my questions and concerns and never made me feel like I was imposing on his time. Since I was changing insurance companies he also advised me on telling my old company on what day my coverage was to end to insure I didn't go any days without insurance. Nice to have an agent who answers my questions, takes my calls and makes suggestions as to my coverage that best fits my needs and my budget. Look forward to working with him.Response from MatthewFebruary 27, 2021Thank you very much for choosing my agency to protect your families assets. You are a joy to work with.
- February 13, 2021Rating 5.0Ashley was absolutely great. Making a change after a ten years with another company requires quite a bit of effort and attention. Ashley made it simple and did an outstanding job.Response from MatthewFebruary 13, 2021Jeffrey, you are correct, Ashley is outstanding. We are lucky to have her on our team. Thank you very much for the kind words and for letting us be your insurance professionals.
- January 11, 2021Rating 5.0I really felt like my business was valued and appreciated and in today’s time it’s hard to find services who actually care. I was assisted by a young lady by the name of Emily. She was wonderful. Followed thru with everything and answered all my questions patiently and accurately. Educated me well on what I needed and didn’t need! Keep up the quality work and much appreciated!
FrankResponse from MatthewJanuary 11, 2021Frank, thank you so very much for the kind words. That is what we strive to do; educate our customers and provide excellent service. And you are right, Emily is wonderful. We are lucky to have her. Thank you again for the kind words and for your business!
- October 26, 2020Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable, detailed and helpfulResponse from MatthewOctober 26, 2020Thank you for your review and thank you for letting us protect your home and auto. Please let us know if you need anything more!
- October 12, 2020Rating 5.0No pressure experience. Matt was knowledgeable and answered all of my questions with patience and professionalism.Response from MatthewOctober 12, 2020Kyle, thank you so much for the kind words! I'm glad we were able help you and your family.