Farmers Insurance Agent in Saint Charles, MO
Edward A AkersAbout Me
As your local Farmers® insurance and financial* services agent in Saint Charles, MO, I am focused on educating customers like you on insurance and working together to find the coverage that best fits your needs. Providing exceptional and personalized customer service is the focus of our agency. Stop by for a cup of coffee and we can discuss your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, life, business, retirement planning, college funding, and more!
Give me a call at (636) 487-0525 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Saint Charles, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Missouri residents.
Are you currently reviewing your insurance portfolio? If so, this is a great time to consider the value and convenience of choosing Farmers for your insurance needs. Your agent can show you all your available options, and you may qualify for discounts when you purchase additional insurance policies.Contact me
The Akers Agency supports We Love St. Charles through giving of resources and time.
We love giving back to our community and We Love St. Charles is a great way to do so. They are a non-profit organization that supports the city of St. Charles by mentoring families, individuals, and at-risk youth through prevention, intervention and job training.
The Akers Agency is a collection site for all of your old, unwanted shoes for Shoes & Hope.
Shoes & Hope collects your old shoes, and through community non profits and volunteers, and uses them to fund clean water projects across the globe. Drop your shoes off here at the office and you'll get a $5 gift card of your choice.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- July 15, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful in coordinating my insurance move from Washington state to Missouri. Worked with my old agent to make it very easy for me. Thank you.
- July 3, 2020Rating 5.0Ed is very helpful at helping us understand our options and always has our best interest at heart. We enjoy working with him!
- April 4, 2020Rating 5.0Very thorough and helpful! Made switching over to Framers from a different company a breeze! Highly recommend.
- January 22, 2020Rating 5.0Has saved me a lot of money and perfect costumer service and is always there when you need them.
- November 13, 2019Rating 5.0Outstanding Service.
- October 31, 2019Rating 5.0Really pleased with how Ed handled our transition from our old insurance. Process was very smooth.
- October 30, 2019Rating 5.0Ed is the consummate professional. I walked in to the office in the middle of the day, unannounced, and Ed took the time to sit with me and figure out how to best meet my needs. I would recommend Ed Akers, and his Farmers Insurance agency to anyone shopping for insurance.
- September 18, 2019Rating 5.0Ed and his team have been incredibly response and helpful in figuring out the best coverage for all my insurance needs.
- August 5, 2019Rating 5.0Ed was extremely responsive and attentive to my family's needs. He also saved us an unbelievable amount of money!
- July 28, 2019Rating 5.0Was great to work with, knowledgeable, and fellow staff members in office were curtious and also knowledgeable.
- June 24, 2019Rating 5.0Service was great and we ade completely satisfied.
- April 22, 2019Rating 5.0My experience with Ed has been pretty Awesome! When you go into his office you do not feel like you are being sold or cornered into buying insurance. In addition, the staff were very friendly and accommodating when I had questions and were quick at having answers. Would highly recommend, especially to people who are new to being on their own insurance. All and all pretty enjoyable experience.
- April 18, 2019Rating 5.0very knowledgeable and helpful,willing to sacrifice his time to help us. gave us ideas to improve our coverage. thoughtful and courteous.
- March 13, 2019Rating 5.0Ed, was very thorough and considered of what we wanted and what we needed for insurance coverage for our home and auto's. He spent countless time with us, coming out and speaking to us and making sure we completely understood our needs. He went above and beyond the norm when it comes to insurance agents, something that we didn't have with our previous agent. His time spent with us made our choice alot easier, we felt like he is working for us and we knew this relationship is going to work.
- January 5, 2019Rating 5.0very personable, very helpful
- November 25, 2018Rating 5.0Our experience with Mr. Akers is one that we rank highly on our list of receiving excellent customer service and his professional staff while addressing our insurance needs. Mr. Akers was very much hands-on as he addressed the many concerns that we had and also provided us with positive information tailored to meet our specific insurance needs. We would recommend Mr. Akers to our friends and neighbors, that is, if and when they are looking for a new insurance company. Thank you Mr. Akers.
- October 10, 2018Rating 5.0Fantastic Service!
- July 29, 2018Rating 5.0Ed was highly recommended from our friends. After talking to 3 or 4 other agencies throughout the day, Ed was definitely my pick. The prices were better, but talking about his customer service thoughts in a situation I had with my previous agent made me feel he is looking out for me. Thanks Ed
- May 26, 2018Rating 5.0Ed and is staff are efficient and courteous. They answered all my questions.
- April 18, 2018Rating 5.0I have nothing but good things to say about Ed and Stephanie. Everything I have asked them for something, they have come thru for me and Ira. I give the an A+.