Farmers Insurance Agent in Ozark, MO
Courtney J McCurdyMcCurdy Insurance Agency IncAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent at the Lamberts exit near James River Assembly in Ozark, MO, I can help you understand your coverage options so you can have peace of mind. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. With 13 years of experience in the industry, I have the knowledge and tools to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, boat, motorcycle, renters, business insurance and more. As a lifelong resident of the area and having raised my children here, I truly care about protecting this community and understanding your unique needs. Stop by my office today!
Give me a call at (417) 581-0809 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-01 10/17
Subject to restrictions.
- Spending Time With Family
- Farmers Markets
- Concerts and Live Music
Frequently Asked Questions:
- August 14, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent service! Thank you.
- March 25, 2020Rating 5.0Easy transition back to FarmersResponse from CourtneyMarch 25, 2020I am so glad we were able to help! Don't hesitate to message me if you need anything!
- February 10, 2020Rating 5.0Courtney has been a delight to work with thus far! She has explained things, been understanding and patient! She has also worked diligently to meet our needs and offer any discounts that may apply. We've enjoyed the communication and her help in getting things transferred over to her agency! We're excited to work with her!Response from CourtneyFebruary 10, 2020Thank you! I look forward to working with you! Never hesitate to call with any questions!
- February 8, 2020Rating 5.0She was amazing! I simply text her for a quote and within 20 minutes everything was lined up and ready, and now I'm saving money each month.
Super friendly, super efficient!Response from CourtneyFebruary 8, 2020Thank you for the opportunity! I am so glad we could help!
- February 4, 2020Rating 5.0Courtney was able to meet all of my families insurance needs for home and auto coverage. She was very diligent about asking the questions that needed to be clarified in order to get us what we needed. She has been consistent with her replies but not pushy. I loved that she sent us a paper quote and it got my attention , which then pushed me to compare what we currently had with what she could offer. I have referred a friend to her for quotes on their coverage.Response from CourtneyFebruary 4, 2020THANK YOU Robin, you were delightful to work with, I am SO happy I could help!
- January 26, 2020Rating 5.0works hard at getting new clients, answers all questions, tries very hard to be helpful, knowledgeable.
- January 19, 2020Rating 5.0Courtney and Gina are very knowledgeable and kind easy to talk to they really helped me understand that I didn’t have enough coverage
- November 22, 2019Rating 4.0Thus far It's been very positive
- November 13, 2019Rating 5.0Outstanding customer service!Response from CourtneyNovember 13, 2019THANK YOU! We pride ourself in taking care of our clients.
- October 27, 2019Rating 4.0Courtney is pleasant & easy to work with. Some of her staff could use some additional training...
- September 21, 2019Rating 5.0Efficient and kind! Saved us quite a bit of money and doing an exceptional job!
- July 8, 2019Rating 5.0Courtney has always been there to help in our needs