Farmers Insurance Agent in Oak Grove, MO
Thomas James QuintrellAbout Me
As a resident of Missouri for over 20 years, I'm proud to serve Oak Grove and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers® agent. With over 26 years of industry experience, I have built my agency with a clear focus to address my clients' insurance needs. We take a customer-centric approach in order to find the coverage that best fits you. I understood early on that everyone's needs are different and therefore, I will guide you through the insurance process to ensure that you are properly educated on your coverage options.
Whether you're looking for home insurance for the new house, good auto insurance rates for the family car, recreational coverage for that prized boar or sea-doo, commercial insurance to set up that new business, or life insurance to protect your family - it's imperative for me that you are well taken care of.
If you have time we invite you to stop by our office which is conveniently located at Broadway and 12th street next to Commercial Bank around the back. We want you to know that the Tom Quintrell Insurance Agency is a family business and my son Hunter works for me as I once did for my dad. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service ensuring each client is educated on their specific coverage options.
Give me a call at (816) 323-0911 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Additionally, if you are a doctor, nurse, teacher, or work in a local school district like Oak Grove, Grain Valley, Blue Springs, or Independence, give us a call today! When you purchase an auto policy from our agency you might also qualify for a discount.
Lastly, here are some frequently asked questions.
What is other person coverage?
The bodily injury protection coverage helps cover the cost of your rehabilitation and lost wages as a result from the accident, and will cover you no matter who is at fault.
How do I protect myself and my family?
The uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage will cover your losses caused by an uninsured or under insured driver, and helps pay for damage to your car and bodily injury to you and your passengers.
How do I protect my car in an accident?
Collision coverage pays to repair or replace your own vehicle when you are at fault or not. This also covers collisions with other vehicles and objects.
We can't say thank you enough to our local law enforcement officers. Shout out to Chief Price and his team - job well done!
Haller Chiropractic Clinic
A great doctor within our area, who always the needs of patients above his own and is a pillar within our community
- Bass Fishing
- Enjoying the outdoors
- Scuba Diving
- Spending time with family!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- January 9, 2021Rating 5.0He is able to simplify the policies so that anyone can understand.Response from ThomasJanuary 9, 2021We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your family - thank you!
- December 10, 2020Rating 5.0Agent worked hard to tailor my policy dates to my needsResponse from ThomasDecember 12, 2020Yes
- December 6, 2020Rating 5.0He was knowledgeable and friendly in presenting options. He left minimal work for me to do, and I felt my insurance needs were handled properly. I’m looking to move more policies into Farmer’s through him.Response from ThomasDecember 7, 2020Thank you Amber for your kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
- October 11, 2020Rating 5.0Extremely happy with the personalized service I received. They listened to my concerns and provided me options to meet my needs. Highly recommend!Response from ThomasOctober 11, 2020Thank you!
- October 4, 2020Rating 5.0Very pleased with my experience. The agency was very thorough in explaining my quotes and helping me select the best coverage for needsResponse from ThomasOctober 6, 2020Thank you for the opportunity help. It's our pleasure to help make insurance simple to understand and help you protect what matters most.
- September 17, 2020Rating 5.0Could not be happier with your help and guidance setting up our insurance policies that properly cover our needs. We had never had anyone go over the fine details like you did so that we are properly covered in the right places. Thanks again and we are happy to be part of the Farmer's family and have you as our agent.Response from ThomasSeptember 17, 2020Y
- August 13, 2020Rating 5.0Hunter was a big help! He explained the ins and outs of our options very well and helped us switch to Farmers. Not to mention, we saved quite a bit of money by switching and love the better coverage we are receiving! Thanks Hunter!Response from ThomasAugust 13, 2020Alyssa, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We value your business and appreciate the opportunity to serve you!