Farmers Insurance Agent in Manchester, MO
William AdamsAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Manchester, MO, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (314) 328-6220 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Switch to Farmers® and you could save an average of $470 on Auto or $450 on Home. You could be missing out on hundreds in savings. Call me today and let’s talk about how switching to Farmers could help you save.*
*Based on average nationwide annual savings of new customers surveyed, excluding HI & SC, from 7/1/20 to 12/1/20 who switched their Auto insurance policy or who switched their Homeowners insurance policy to a Farmers® branded policy, responded to the survey, and realized savings. Potential savings vary by customer and may vary by state and product.
Get a whole lot of something with
Farmers Policy Perks℠
When you purchase a policy with Farmers, you're not just getting insurance backed by almost a century of experience. Now, you can unlock discounts, save money, and get benefits — with Farmers Policy Perks.
Choose from a variety of perks. Some start the moment you sign up for a policy; others help you save money the longer you're with us. Safe driver perks? We've got those. And added coverage perks? Got them too.
So which perks will you choose? I’m always happy to help with any questions you might have! Call or email any time.
Apply for the Farmers® Rewards Visa® and Visa Signature® cards and watch your rewards add up quickly. Cardholders can enjoy exclusive benefits and rewards. Use your points for a credit card statement credit to offset purchases or redeem points for travel, gift cards, and merchandise.
Subject to credit approval. The Farmers Rewards Visa is provided by Comenity Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. The Farmers Rewards Program is provided by Comenity Bank which is solely responsible for the Program operation and all Rewards. Comenity Bank may change the terms of the Program at any time. See Farmersrewardsvisa.com for Rewards Terms and Conditions.
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- January 27, 2021Rating 5.0Our experience was very professional and informative. All of our questions were answered and the two people from the agency were very courteous and respectful.
- January 18, 2021Rating 5.0Good service
- December 23, 2020Rating 5.0Jack was very nice and he expained my coverage quite well.
- October 31, 2020Rating 5.0Our insurance was a little complicated and Will and Brooke took the necessary time to thoroughly review what we needed. When visiting us they were good about maintaining social distance and making us feel comfortable (due to COVID). Brooke was considerate of our time when trying to set up getting together. We feel more comfortable now knowing we have the correct coverage.
- October 10, 2020Rating 5.0Very courteous, knowledgeable, and helpful.
- October 8, 2020Rating 5.0Great rates and knowledgeable staff.
- October 8, 2020Rating 5.0William did an excellent job of explaining all the coverage options available to us in an informative no pressure manner.
- October 5, 2020Rating 5.0That was very helpful.
- October 2, 2020Rating 5.0Wonderfully helpful and attentive, Quick and efficient assitance in everyway.
- September 12, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent
- June 12, 2020Rating 1.0The worst experience ever
- March 14, 2020Rating 5.0Very nice!
- March 7, 2020Rating 5.0William knows what he's doing. Suggested coverages and options that may work better for our needs.
- March 1, 2020Rating 4.0Will is detail oriented which i like.Response from WilliamMarch 6, 2020Thanks so much for the review! We try to be as detailed oriented as possible. Let us know if we can assist further. Thanks for the business!
- March 1, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent customer service not pushy at all and was glad to save money on my homeowners and automobile insuranceResponse from WilliamMarch 6, 2020Thanks so much for the review and the business! Let us know if we can help further.
- February 20, 2020Rating 1.0I have canceled my policy mr. Williams.Response from WilliamMarch 6, 2020Hey Alex! Sorry that you felt like our Agency deserved a 1 star review. Unfortunately, we were not able to work together due to pricing. Stay in touch!
- January 25, 2020Rating 5.0very helpfulResponse from WilliamMarch 6, 2020Thanks for the 5 star review! We try to be as helpful as possible. Let us know if we can help any further and thanks for the business!
- January 10, 2020Rating 5.0Rachel McDougal was outstanding.Response from WilliamMarch 6, 2020Thanks for the kind review and business! We agree, Rachel is outstanding at her job!
- December 22, 2019Rating 5.0Superb experience! Had thought about reviewing homeowner insurance but kept putting it off. Thanks to Matt reaching out to us, he made it so easy to understand and easy to make the switch.Response from WilliamMarch 6, 2020Thanks for the great review and business! We are glad Matt is easy to make the switch.
- November 14, 2019Rating 5.0Brooke Muendlein who handled our transition from our previous broker was excellent in her attention to detail and followup skills. as well as saving us a significant amount on Home Insurance.Response from WilliamMarch 6, 2020Thanks so much for the review and business! We agree, Brooke Muendlein is excellent at her job! Let us know if we can help any further.