Farmers Insurance Agent in Lees Summit, MO
Jason Todd LangstonAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Lee's Summit, MO, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. We love helping customers and being your insurance solution. We are in the heart of downtown Lee's Summit.
Give me a call at (816) 524-3756 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
My Other Office
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Lees Summit, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Missouri residents.
Rotary Club of Lee's Summit MO
The Rotary Club of Lee's Summit Founded in 1961, the Rotary Club of Lee's Summit lives its motto "Service above self. One profits most who serves the best."
Lee's Summit Cares
A community coalition that strives to prevent youth substance use and violence, empower positive parenting and promote exemplary character.
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
- November 24, 2019Rating 5.0Jason and his office staff were wonderful to work with.
- October 23, 2019Rating 5.0Jason really took the time to get to know me, and my needs. He is a very down to earth, hardworking guy. He was able to get all of my home, auto, life, and other equipment insured, AND save me money! Thanks so much Jason and team!
- October 17, 2019Rating 5.0Json' office always does a very good job for me. His staff is prompt, polite and friendly. I would recommend them to anyone.
- August 17, 2019Rating 4.0The girls in the office (Lesheri and Lori) have been extremely helpful in our most recent issue. I had hoped maybe to actually meet Jason this time or at least talk to him on the phone. Maybe we are old fashioned, but we've always known our agent personally and that hasn't happened here
- August 10, 2019Rating 5.0Office friendly
- July 13, 2019Rating 5.0Jason made our transition to a new insurance very easy. He explained everything and made sure we understand our coverage
- May 22, 2019Rating 5.0Very impressed with his promptness and made sure I had appropriate coverage.
- April 25, 2019Rating 5.0Christina worked hard to ensure we were receiving the best coverage at the best price. We ended up saving a lot of money - while improving out coverage. It has been so appreciated - and we're excited to work with her in the future!
- April 23, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent and quick service! Went above and beyond to get a meeting and policy in place for our new home!
- April 13, 2019Rating 5.0Good agency with great staff. Randy Weeda handled my recent review and professionally discussed coverage and rates, saving me money with optimal coverage on auto and home. Randy also assisted with signing up for electronic documents and resolving login issues. So pleased with my longtime association with Farmers and the Jason Langston Agency!
- March 24, 2019Rating 5.0Very good customer service. Agent very helpful in explaining all of our options.
Nice clean office. Easy to find location
- March 18, 2019Rating 5.0Chose Jason from the Farmer's website Agent locator by zip. Pleasant surprised. Not only was Jason a pleasure and great help in finalizing all of the policies, his staff, especially Gabby were of great help in the quoting and scheduling process. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for insurance.
- March 6, 2019Rating 5.0It was quick and fast and saved me alot of money. Thanks to ChristinaResponse from JasonMarch 6, 2019Awesome Shawn! Christina is the best at what she does! Thanks for your business!
- February 21, 2019Rating 5.0Very professional staff, easy transition #1Response from JasonFebruary 21, 2019Thanks Steve!
- January 31, 2019Rating 5.0Great experience! We appreciated a home visit since we are not located near Lees Summit. We appreciated your willingness to look for savings opportunities by making key updates to our policies.
Tim & AnneResponse from JasonFebruary 1, 2019Thank you. We love to help customers and find the best programs for the money!
- November 1, 2018Rating 5.0We had a very pleasant experience.
- October 30, 2018Rating 5.0Randy is a great agent, we have had Farmer's auto and home insurance for years and years. We have dealt with Ray and Randy Weeda for this whole time. A pleasure to work; with and we plan to continue future. Their offices are a very convenient location for us.
- October 14, 2018Rating 5.0Both the agent and the support staff were extremely helpful. They saved me a substantial amount of money on my homeowners policy by updating to newer coverage from the older one I had. The my old agent had sold out to my current one. I was somewhat concerned , but the staff who remained the same handled everything smoothly.
- October 11, 2018Rating 5.0Randy rewrote house and truck policies for better protection at a reduced costs.
So far all is great.
Thanks again, TC
- September 21, 2018Rating 5.0He is a great insurance agent. Knew i needed insurance fast and meet with me the day after I got a phone call and got me going then. He made a great deal on insurance and I plan on being with him for a long time. Thanks for making this stress free and being there when needed.