Farmers Insurance Agent in Lebanon, MO
Douglas R SmithAbout Me
I am proud to serve as your local Farmers® Insurance agent in Lebanon, MO. My agency offers personalized service helping you to identify and understand the insurance coverage you need. Whether you are looking for auto, home, renters, business, or life insurance, my agency will strive to educate you on your insurance options and help find the policy that works best for you.
As a lifelong resident of Lebanon, my agency is dedicated to protecting our neighbors and supporting our community. We aim to always be available for our customers, even after business hours. If you are unable to visit our office for an appointment, we are glad to visit you at your home or office.
Here at Farmers® Insurance - Douglas Smith Agency we are committed to standing out from the rest. Our goal is to go above and beyond with our customers always being first in mind. The customers we serve can be assured that we will implement the best value and experience for each person we are privileged to assist.
Give me a call at (417) 531-3383 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
ROGERS DIRTWORKS LLC
Rogers Dirtworks offers landscaping, fencing, dirt work and more! Call Travis today to have him and his team take care of your outdoor landscaping and construction needs!
SISTERS WELLNESS LLC
Sisters Wellness is a chemical free spa located in Lake Ozark, MO that offers manicures, pedicures, reflexology and auriculotherapy. Contact Wendy and her team to schedule a time to be pampered!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- November 23, 2020Rating 5.0We are pleased with the way we were treated and with the transaction.
- August 11, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent service, prompt and professional.
- June 21, 2020Rating 5.0Honest, professional, helpful and very nice. Great experience.
- February 3, 2020Rating 5.0Doug was very friendly and easy to work with. He is very knowledgeable and very helpful in helping to understand what type of coverage I needed for our home and auto insurance needs.
- January 24, 2020Rating 4.0Doug was very helpful and honest. I would recommend him to our friends.
- September 26, 2019Rating 5.0Great to work with and super friendly. Looking forward to continuing to work with Doug as we make our transition to Missouri.
- September 7, 2019Rating 5.0Mr Smith is attentive and helpful. He explains everything in a very clear manner and is quick to answer any questions you may have. It’s nice to speak to your agent in person rather that be put on hold at some out of state company. I believe if others knew they could have the same experience as me they would also make the switch that I did. Overall great experience
- August 4, 2019Rating 5.0Made sure I got the best rate available. Always remembers who I am. Not just a policy number.
- August 2, 2019Rating 5.0Doug is great! He always makes sure all questions are asked and is there when we need him. We’ve never had an agent like Doug before that goes above and beyond for his clients.
- July 31, 2019Rating 5.0Like the Farmer’s on-line experience but I much prefer to have a local agent. Doug met and exceeded my expectations. Glad we chose him to work with. Would recommend him to anyone looking for insurance.
- June 21, 2019Rating 5.0Gave me a better quote.
- May 11, 2019Rating 5.0Doug did a excellent job explaining my new policies for my Business,Home and Auto.He got back with me quickly about any and all questions that i had Instead of calling me a few days later with a answer.
- April 17, 2019Rating 5.0Fast and friendly. I needed to get a quote and Douglas Smith executed swiftly. He got in touch with the underwriters for my home loan within the day! Highly recommended, Thanks Doug.
- April 16, 2019Rating 5.0Doug was very helpful & got us the best rate possible. He responded to my questions quickly & was great at following-up with us to make sure we had everything we needed. He also helped walk us through step-by-step what needed to be done to get our insurance switched.
- April 11, 2019Rating 5.0Douglas was a very amiable, kind, respectful agent. He did several configurations for me, and took time to explain each. It was a very good experience!
- March 8, 2019Rating 5.0Super motivated. Positive attitude. Considered everything we needed and found the best price! Thank you Douglas!
- March 4, 2019Rating 5.0Doug took the time to explain my coverage for my home insurance to me and gave me options for me to choose from. He wasn't the cheapest but I felt that he would be there to answer my questions or handle any issues I would have. Doug is friendly, sincere, and very knowledgeable of his products. I had a very good experience with Doug and would highly recommend him to others.
- February 9, 2019Rating 5.0Doug was very helpful with my insurance questions and helping me to get the best deal possible. I am very impressed with his strive to win your business. I would highly recommend this agent to family and friends.
- January 6, 2019Rating 5.0Doug has nothing but good business and friendship to offer anyone who comes into his office, from day one he has treated me as a healthy neighbor. Hand written Christmas cards to giving me his home address to write while I'm at basic training. He has my full respect in the insurance field. I know if something happens, he will treat me with care
- December 19, 2018Rating 5.0Doug Smith is the best ! When we decided to switch insurance companies Doug answered all our questions , explained everything we needed to know. We definitely will recommend him to others. It's nice to have an insurance agent again. We haven't had one for the past six years so it will be nice to know he's there for us.