Farmers Insurance Agent in Lebanon, MO
I am proud to serve as your local Farmers® Insurance agent in Lebanon, MO. My agency offers personalized service helping you to identify and understand the insurance coverage you need. Whether you are looking for auto, home, renters, business, or life insurance, my agency will strive to educate you on your insurance options and help find the policy that works best for you.
As a lifelong resident of Lebanon, my agency is dedicated to protecting our neighbors and supporting our community. We aim to always be available for our customers, even after business hours. If you are unable to visit our office for an appointment, we are glad to visit you at your home or office.
Here at Farmers® Insurance - Douglas Smith Agency we are committed to standing out from the rest. Our goal is to go above and beyond with our customers always being first in mind. The customers we serve can be assured that we will implement the best value and experience for each person we are privileged to assist.
Give me a call at (417) 531-3383 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
ROGERS DIRTWORKS LLC
Rogers Dirtworks offers landscaping, fencing, dirt work and more! Call Travis today to have him and his team take care of your outdoor landscaping and construction needs!
SISTERS WELLNESS LLC
Sisters Wellness is a chemical free spa located in Lake Ozark, MO that offers manicures, pedicures, reflexology and auriculotherapy. Contact Wendy and her team to schedule a time to be pampered!
- November 2, 2018Rating 5.0Douglas has been a pleasure to have as our Insurance Broker. Him and his staff always respond professionally and prompt. They never leave my husband or I with questions unanswered and strive to make sure we understand our policies every step of the way. I would highly recommend him for all your insurance needs as you will receive the best service any agent can provide.
- October 26, 2018Rating 5.0Doug is very helpful,and easy to work with.. he is very personalble and I look forward to doing business with him. Thanks!
- October 15, 2018Rating 5.0Doug was prompt and very customer centered in his approach to insurance. I liked that!
- September 7, 2018Rating 5.0Doug did an outstanding job finding me the policy to fit all my needs. His professionalism stands out from the other companies I looked into. I will definitely recommend Doug with Farmers to my friends and family.
- August 19, 2018Rating 5.0As a first time home buyer I was clueless as to how home owners insurance worked. After getting a few quotes online, Farmers was one of the cheaper options. Farmers contacted me and after a couple transfers, linked me up with Douglas Smith in Lebanon, MO. Doug gave me a rough quote and after I decided to go with Farmers he went and looked at the home and adjusted my quote and it ended up being less than expected. Doug has been very helpful throughout this entire process.
- August 16, 2018Rating 5.0Very helpful to work with! Also impressed with the fact he responds to emails and phone calls quickly!
- August 11, 2018Rating 5.0Douglas was very professional and made switching my insurance easy . He explained things clearly and kept me in the loop through the entire process.
- May 24, 2018Rating 5.0I chose Douglas over other agents on a Farmers agent listing page for my area due to his professional dress attire, the only gentleman on the page wearing a suit and tie. Douglas was very prompt in his reply to my initial email inquiry regarding Farmers homeowners insurance. He set up an appointment time to visit my home, arrived on time, went over the details of my potential coverage, and has continued to be responsive to all of my questions or needs. I am grateful for his assistance. BLB