Farmers Insurance Agent in Kansas City, MO
Thomas Wesley AngierThomas W Angier Insurance Agency IncAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Kansas City, MO, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, homeowners, renters, business insurance, life insurance, boat, motorcycle, RV, Landlord coverage and more. I also specialize in retirement funding, saving for college, income protection for your family, and other financial strategies. Feel free to stop by our office! We are located on Bannister Road, between Holmes Rd and Wornal Rd.
Give me a call at (816) 416-8077 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
What is the cheapest homeowners insurance? Answer: That can depend on the factors I mentioned in the previous question. However, the cheapest policy premium will almost always have gaps in coverage not know to consumers until they have a claim. My advise is simply to remember "the coverage pays the claim not the premium". We help people select the coverage most important to them at a fair price.
How does a deductible work? Answer: The deductible is the portion of a claim paid by the homeowner. After the deductible, or out of pocket cost is paid the insurance company will pay the remainder of a covered loss.
PWS LD-04 10/17
*Small Business Retirement and Protection Plans
- Motorcycle rides
- Home Improvement and Renovation projects
- Spending time with family and friends
How is my glass covered in my auto policy? Answer: Auto glass breakage is covered under the Comprehensive coverage in an auto policy. Most of the time people commonly have a deductible of $500 and the majority of windshields are less than $500 therefore the person with a $500 Comprehensive deductible will end up paying the windshield replacement out of pocket. At Farmers we can set up a special glass deductible for your auto policy so that your glass deductible is only $100. That make my customers very happy!
- January 20, 2020Rating 5.0Super friendly, knowledgeable, and caring. Tom has been an outstanding agent for over a year now!
- January 9, 2020Rating 5.0It was fast and simple. Great experience.
- December 11, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful insurance agent!
- November 2, 2019Rating 5.0Tom and Jacob both worked hard to make things easy to change insurance. Jacob took the time to make sure I understood the e-policy procedure. There was a hiccups leaving the old insurance but they handled it for us. Thank you for going above and beyond for us.
- September 6, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent
- June 27, 2019Rating 5.0Very professional, would highly recommend.
- May 19, 2019Rating 5.0Tom Angier and his office staff are the best crew that I have had in my 45 yerar + association with Farmers Insurance. Friendly and personal and willing to come to my home and explain all aspects of my policys... Great representative for your company!
- April 3, 2019Rating 5.0Tom is very responsive every single time I reach out to him with any questions.
Historically he has helped me understand the risks and process for moving car ownership to my oldest (married) daughters. These were risks that I had not considered.
Recently he helped me understand the reasons for the rise in my homeowner's insurance premiums. I found a way to lower premiums without additional risk and better understand tactics to consider for the future.
- March 24, 2019Rating 5.0Jacob was responsive, proactive, informative, and communicative. Very please with the level of service provided.
- January 31, 2019Rating 5.0Jacob is awesome, moved in from out of state and he got me my auto and renters policies for a good price so I didn't have to call anyone else. Even my insurance broker from out of state said the price was more then fair.
- December 5, 2018Rating 5.0Thomas was outstanding to work with. I am new to the area and Thomas made the transition flawless. Thanks
- November 22, 2018Rating 5.0Tom did his best to address my concerns and provide a product that would meet our needs.
- October 28, 2018Rating 5.0Tom is very knowledgeable and makes sure you are properly covered. His customer service and focus are the best! Never had an insurance agent care about his clients like Tom does!
- October 22, 2018Rating 5.0Very responsive with great service.
- October 11, 2018Rating 5.0Thomas did an amazing job getting everything we need for our new home. He also went out of his way to find out every little way he could be saving us money. Super happy with everything he has done for me, will recommend him to everyone
- September 13, 2018Rating 5.0Working with Tom and his people is always a pleasurable experience. They go above and beyond to make it as pain free as possible. I have my home, auto, life, business and toys insured with him. None better!
- September 11, 2018Rating 5.0I appreciate all the help Jacib gives me
- September 8, 2018Rating 4.0Thank you for your service to us. It was very through and helpful to have our insurance review and updated. Most importantly you saved us money and increased our coverage. Your staff, Jason, was very helpful and fast. Thanks!
- August 22, 2018Rating 5.0Very professional!