Farmers Insurance Agent in Jefferson City, MO
Scott David AmosAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Jefferson City, MO, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (573) 893-4500 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
- June 30, 2019Rating 5.0very concise about my coverage and benefits. To the point. Answered all questions. Only contacted me when i had questions. She developed a trusting relationship.
- June 12, 2019Rating 5.0Very friendly and helpful.
- June 7, 2019Rating 5.0So easy to do all of our insurance needs! Would highly recommend them!
- June 6, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful. Got us taken care of quickly.
- April 26, 2019Rating 5.0Very friendly and professional. Took the time to review our policies, go over everything with us, provide us with recommendations and prices, and lets us make the final decision on what we want coverage for. Extremely satisfied.
- March 23, 2019Rating 5.0Best agent we have ever had! Scott is the first agent we have had that really explains every aspect of all types of insurance. We will be seeing Scott again in a few months for additional insurance.
- February 21, 2019Rating 5.0Cody was able to save us a considerable amount of money over the BRAND X..policy we had for Years......
- February 13, 2019Rating 5.0I’m looking forward to using the services of Farmers Insurance for my future needs. I feel the staff there @the Jefferson City office are on the ball and well educated on their jobs.
- January 4, 2019Rating 5.0Tara was very helpful
- October 14, 2018Rating 5.0Tara Varner is an amazing agent with excellent customer service skills!
- September 20, 2018Rating 5.0Stacy was so helpful with answering all of our questions and making paperwork as easy as possible. She explained coverages, cost, and even answered questions regarding our first homebuying experience. She's awesome!
- August 11, 2018Rating 5.0Stacey was very helpful and knowledgeable about my needs.
- July 13, 2018Rating 5.0Our agent, Scott Amos, did an outstanding job. He took the time to meet with us in person and go over every aspect of our insurance plans. We are very pleased with the service we have received.
Sincerely, Dan & Susan M.
- June 22, 2018Rating 5.0Thanks Scott!!!
- May 23, 2018Rating 5.0good job explaining terms & finalizing application.
- May 16, 2018Rating 5.0Tara was very professional and listened to my wants and needs. She made an honest effort to make appropriate recommendations for my coverage and help me to design a coverage package tailored to my circumstances.
- May 4, 2018Rating 5.0Since we had not been contacted by Farmers Insurance Group as to who our new agent was supposed to be since our previous Agent had left the employ of Farmers we opted to go "Agent shopping". Our experience did not start out so hot with one of the office personnel; however after Scott contacted us and came to our house, we are very pleased so far as to the one on one contact. He even came to our home which is out of the norm these days. He has taken our policies and bettered them.
- April 18, 2018Rating 5.0Mr Amos is a very professional person. Any questions we might of had was answered no matter how many times we might of asked the same one. Mr Amos talked with us at our time we set. I will diffently send people to speak with him. Thank you very much.
- April 13, 2018Rating 5.0Tara was excellent. She answered all of my questions whether in person, text, or email in a very timely manner. Help get me a good mixture of what I needed and what I wanted with a price I could handle. THANK YOU Tara!
- April 8, 2018Rating 5.0exceptional service, Scott is a pleasure to work with.