Farmers Insurance Agent in Jackson, MO
Sara Catherine GerauAbout Me
As a resident of Missouri for over 40 years, I'm proud to serve the Jackson and Cape Girardeau communities and surrounding areas as your local Farmers® agent. At our agency, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service and ensuring each client is educated on their specific coverage options. Located in historic uptown Jackson, our agency will ensure this process is straightforward and personalized to help you select the most comprehensive,cost-effective solution. We have the knowledge and skill-set to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, life, commercial and more.
Give me a call at (573) 243-3113 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Jackson, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Missouri residents.
Summers Lane Boutique- located in Uptown Jackson
Welcome to Summers Lane Boutique! We are excited to offer you the hottest trends, exceptional quality and top notch customer service! We will be posting daily, new arrivals on Wednesday night and live sales on Saturday mornings at 9am.
2019 Missouri Boutique of the Year
Jackson Fire Rescue and Jackson Police Department
Dropped off lunch for the Jackson Police Department and Jackson Fire Rescue today while they are serving our community. We are so appreciative of all they do day in and day out.
Halloween at Jackson Middle School
Shared some spooktacular treats with the staff at Jackson Middle School.
Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours Sponsor- Block Party.
Our Women’s Impact Network (WIN) Luncheon today was another huge success!
Women’s Impact Network
Our Women’s Impact Network Luncheon is one of our newest programs, and it is definitely a WIN!
The Women’s Impact Network of the Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce is a personal and business development group dedicated to helping women reach their full potential.
Our goal is to provide events on the second Thursday of every other month where women connect with other women, learn something new, and feel empowered. We want to give women the opportunity to achieve their goals and make a difference in their lives, community, and world.
- Jackson Indians sports
- February 13, 2020Rating 5.0Professional and knowledgeable perfect for new homebuyers.Response from SaraApril 28, 2020Thanks so much Gabriel. We are glad to have you as part of our Farmers Family.
- February 1, 2020Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable, thorough agent. Great product.Response from SaraApril 28, 2020Thank you Ryan for trusting us with your insurance needs.
- August 8, 2019Rating 5.0I contacted Sara’s office. Let them know what I needed in order to get a construction loan and they took care of it . Later that day I received a call; I had a quote and all was good.Response from SaraApril 28, 2020Thank you Linda. We love have you as part of our Farmers Family.
- February 28, 2019Rating 5.0Sara is supportive and proactive. Very nice to work with.Response from SaraMarch 13, 2019Thanks Susan. Glad to have you as part of our Farmer's Family.
- January 8, 2019Rating 5.0Can't say enough good things about Sara. She's professional, she runs an efficient office, she handles all my questions and resolves all my changes (and there have been a number of changes lately). I can't say enough good things, nor can I ask anything more. I'm a very satisfied customer. She is a wonderful asset to a wonderful life in Jackson, MO.Response from SaraFebruary 1, 2019Thank you so much Nancy and Grant. You all are a pleasure to work with and we love having you as part of our Farmers Family.
- November 28, 2018Rating 5.0Very helpful and understanding of our needsResponse from SaraFebruary 1, 2019Thank you Michael. It was a pleasure working with your family.
- November 5, 2018Rating 5.0Very good experience signing up with this company, and decent rate. Very polite and knowledgeable.Response from SaraFebruary 1, 2019Lana thank you for the kind words. We hope you all are enjoying Jackson and we are thrilled to have you as part of our Farmers Family.
- October 16, 2018Rating 5.0So far our experience has been good. We called both Farmers and another insurance company to receive quotes on home and car insurance. Farmers was cheaper and seemed to include more than the competitor.
When we met with Sara Gerau, she took time to get to know us and understand our needs. She found out I was a teacher and asked for a copy of my teaching certificate and gave us a discount on our insurance. Yea! That was great. We officially start with insurance on November 5. Ask again later.Response from SaraFebruary 1, 2019Thank you for the kind words Christine. We hope you are enjoying the area and we are thrilled to have you as part of our Farmers Family.
- June 14, 2018Rating 5.0Told my agent about what I needed and she responded right back with a quote. She was very professional courteous. Explains everything in detail and going over all the details.Happy to be with Farmers!Response from SaraJune 20, 2018Thank you for being part of our Farmers Family here at the Sara Gerau Agency.