Farmers Insurance Agent in House Springs, MO
Michael Glenn ThomasAbout Me
Born and raised in the great state of Missouri, I am proud to be your local Farmers® agent in House Springs, also serving Jefferson County and the entire surrounding area. I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. Insurance can be overwhelming and intimidating but it is an important part of any financial strategy to protect you, your family, and your assets. I am invested in simplifying this process for my customers by educating them to make informed decisions regarding their insurance coverage.
I am a proud Northwest Lions Alumni (Go Lions!) and am committed to serving in the community where I was born and raised. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance, and more. Please feel free to stop by our office which is conveniently located on Highway 30 in the Phase One Reality Office Building. I look forward to the opportunity to earn your business.
Give me a call at (314) 405-9700 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
According to Kiplinger, auto and home insurance are vital services that you hope you never have to use. When you do need to file a claim for damage or theft involving your home or vehicle, working with an insurer that can efficiently process claims and employs representatives who are knowledgeable and quick to respond helps offset the inconvenience that comes with dealing with home or car repairs.
Kiplinger reports that Farmers Insurance takes the top spot in their ranking of insurers, thanks in large part to an exceptionally low number of complaints relative to the company’s share of the market. Kiplinger also gave high marks for agents' knowledge and availability.
Kiplinger also touted Farmers mobile app stating, "The mobile app includes many features that customers have come to expect from major insurers, including the ability to view coverages and deductibles; make payments; pull up digital versions of auto insurance ID cards; file claims and submit photos of damage to your home or car; and find contact information for your agent."
Check out the link for all the details.
The Boyd Real Estate Team
It's no surprise that Andy Boyd's clients consistently refer to him as someone who goes above and beyond throughout the entire buying and selling process. Andy has over four years of experience in the Jefferson and St. Louis County area, with an emphasis on helping first-time home buyers. Andy was born and raised in Cedar Hill, where he attended Northwest High School and St. Louis Community College before transferring to the University of Missouri Business School.
He started The Boyd Team in 2013. Keeping up with the family-owned tradition (his father and brother run an Animal Clinic in Cedar Hill), The Boyd Team expanded to include his wife, Devin, in 2015, and sister-in-law, Cortney, in 2017. His son Cooper, is set to join the team as soon as he's out of diapers, while his cat, O'Malley, and dog, Sully, act as team mascots.
Outside of real estate, Andy is an avid golfer and considers himself a chip and salsa enthusiast. You can find him at Enterprise Center rooting on the Blues or picking a guitar at home. For Andy, nothing is more exciting than the gratification from helping people meet their real estate needs. You can count on Andy to always do what's in your best interest. He prides himself on being honest, trustworthy, and knowledgeable in the real estate market. Andy knows how important it is to find your dream home or get the best offer for your property, and makes it his responsibility to help you achieve those goals.
Proud supporter of Northwest School District academics and athletics.
The Northwest School District is one of the largest public school systems in Missouri (27th out of 562). The District has a long-standing tradition of educational excellence with students consistently performing well on state and national assessments.
The District demonstrates excellence by other measures including our strong parent support, high student attendance, a highly qualified staff, rigorous curriculum in all areas, extra-curricular activities, multiple support programs for students, information technology, sound financial standing, and facilities.
We are proud of our history of educational excellence and our students, teachers, and staff in the Northwest School District. We hope you enjoy this website and find it helpful to meet your communication needs.
Brenden's Friday Backpacks
"We Feed Hungry Kids Over the Weekend"
Brenden’s Friday Backpacks began in 2011 with 4 children in a single school and has grown to a program that currently feeds over 1300 children in 60 schools throughout Jefferson County and in St. Francois County on a weekly basis during the school year. Every Friday, each child takes home a bag of single-serve, non-perishable, kid-friendly foods that can be easily prepared and last until the child returns to school the next week. The program is run entirely by volunteers and takes anonymous referrals directly from local schools.
Northwest Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce
Jefferson County is “A Great Place for Business-A Great Place to Live” This phase is part of our logo. We as a Chamber have worked hard in its development encompassing both phases. Chamber is an association of business, organizations and community leaders working to provide innovative leadership to ensure a successful climate and promote the quality of life in the Northwest Jefferson County area.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- December 30, 2020Rating 5.0Michael has been incredible about finding the best policies for us. He is honest when he is unable to beat prices on a few different policies and didnt push us to use him where he was unable to help. We are currently using him for our home owners policy and we are so thankful for all of his help!Response from MichaelJanuary 6, 2021Thank you, Trevor! It was a pleasure working with you and Courtney, both. I appreciate your business and am excited for your new purchase!
- December 4, 2020Rating 5.0Michael is a very thorough and detailed individual. He makes time to call and talk with his clients and takes the time to explain the Farmers services, what they mean (how they work), and how they can help you and your family. He is also a big advocate of ensuring you are adequately covered, which I was not, but now I am. Thank you, Michael. 🤝Response from MichaelDecember 10, 2020Thank you Jennifer! I am passionate about educating and empowering people so they can make the best choice on coverages based on their needs. I am dedicated to making sure people are properly covered so they don't find them selves exposed. I'm so glad I was able to help you and your family and value your business!
- November 20, 2020Rating 5.0The best ever!Response from MichaelNovember 21, 2020Thanks Vicki! Glad I could help you and your family with your insurance needs.
- November 13, 2020Rating 5.0From meeting Michael to sealing the deal, he was cordial , very informative, & very helpful in his detailed explanations of my insurance options.Response from MichaelNovember 20, 2020Carol, Thank you! It was a pleasure meeting you and I appreciate your business. I want to also thank you for the many years of serving the community as a teacher, it's a wonderful thing that teachers do.
- November 7, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful!Response from MichaelNovember 10, 2020Thanks for the positive feedback, Andrea! It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to the opportunity to serve you in the future as your needs change.
- November 5, 2020Rating 5.0Mike was very helpful... he explained all my new policies to me and answered all my questions. He was determined to save me money and I’m happy to say he saved me a lot. Would highly recommend him and will be handing out his business cards to everyone.Response from MichaelNovember 6, 2020Todd, thank you so much for the kind words. I’m so glad we could provide you with the insurance coverage you needed at a great price. We value the opportunity to provide all our customers with an in depth look at their coverage to ensure they are properly covered. It has been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to our continued relationship!!