Farmers Insurance Agent in Harrisonville, MO
David PritchettAbout Me
As your local Farmers® insurance and financial services* agent Harrisonville, MO, I am focused on educating customers like you on insurance and working together to find the coverage that best fits your needs. I enjoy giving back to the community by supporting our teachers and sponsoring local events in town. My goal is to ensure that you are insured properly. Should you need your insurance, you'll know you have the right coverage when that time comes! I have the knowledge and experience to help you with home, life, auto, business insurance, retirement planning, college savings*, and more!
Give me a call at (816) 925-4500 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Harrisonville, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Missouri residents.
The Pritchett Agency Supports Our Teachers
We reward a teacher at each of the six schools in Harrisonville with $50 as a way to give back to those who educate our community!
Cass Midway School
We also reward the educators at the Cass Midway School to show our appreciation!
Racing for Rett 5K for Rett Syndrome
We sponsor this local 5K in Harrisonville, MO as a part of contributing to the research and efforts to help anyone living with Rett Syndrome. This event also brings our community together to help the local girls currently fighting Rett Syndrome.
- Spending time with my 13 year old daughter
- Boating at Stockton Lake
- Training my horse, Mojo.
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
PWS LD-03 10/17
- November 14, 2019Rating 5.0Very professional and helpful.
- July 11, 2019Rating 5.0ok
- March 6, 2019Rating 3.0Very likable delivery which made me decide to switch. Much better coverage for a few dollars less than I was already paying, or so I thought. Once they submitted everything I was told that there were things that hadn't been input correctly so that price was wrong and I'd end up paying more than $10 extra each month than quoted. It's a small amount but the whole process left me with a bad taste in my mouth about it all so to speak. It's still better coverage, but I feel mislead.
- January 14, 2019Rating 5.0great and very friendly
- December 4, 2018Rating 5.0I am completely satisfied.
- November 27, 2018Rating 5.0My experience with David was informative, respectful and pleasant. I was completely satisfied and I would recommend his agency to everyone.
- November 17, 2018Rating 5.0I got 4 tumes the coverage for cheaper ... need i say more thanks David P.
- October 8, 2018Rating 5.0Mr. Pritchett was very professional and helpful. I appreciate his willingness to work with me outside of his normal business hours. Furthermore, I felt comfortable having a conversation about my coverage concerns. Everyone in this office is kind and respectful. This was a positive experience.
- September 20, 2018Rating 5.0Was looking for home insurance and was just passing by your office, so I stopped in. Ambrosia was very helpful and friendly, I ended up with auto also. Another agency that I had contacted by phone about a week earlier still hasn't gotten back to me with a quote.
- July 5, 2018Rating 5.0It was very educational and well worth the time spent.
- June 10, 2018Rating 5.0Pretty informative on coverage and details.
- March 21, 2018Rating 5.0Customer service was the #1 reason we were searching for a new insurance provider. It's not always about money, although we were somewhat surprised and pleased by the premium comparisons. At any rate, David was very friendly and straight forward. We felt comfortable asking questions and with his responses. He provided grids to explain his points and gave great examples. It made the process much easier than we had anticipated.
We appreciated it!
- March 4, 2018Rating 5.0It was very pleasant, with great communication. He explained everything so that I understood and answered all my questions. I will recommend him to my family and friends.
- March 3, 2018Rating 5.0I feel it was a blessing to have linked up with David.I gained more knowledge about insurance than ever knew, and saved me a lot of money thru farmers insurance. May GOD ever bless David Pritchett and his staff, Carol