Farmers Insurance Agent in Gladstone, MO
Jeffrey L DavidJeffrey David CPCU LUTCF Ins Agency IncAbout Me
As a longtime resident of Missouri, I’m proud to serve Gladstone as your local Farmers Insurance® Agent in Gladstone. I not only work here, but it is also my home. You can call or text me at our office phone number to start a conversation regarding auto, home, life, or small business insurance.
My primary goal is to help educate my clients to become smart about insurance. My staff and I want to simply and clearly lay out your options and help take the stress out of finding insurance. With over 25 years in the insurance industry, I also offer classes through the Community Education programs in many of our local school districts and I’m a designated "Partner in Education" of the NKCSD.
When I’m not in the office, you can me find me volunteering around town, rock sculpting or ballroom dancing. Feel free to say hello!
Insurance can be complicated, let me and my competent, professional staff help you better understand your coverage options.
Give me a call at (816) 436-2622 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Understanding the many insurance coverages and options can be daunting and we are available to answer the many questions you might have. Through our honest, transparent and patient approach, we will conduct a thorough review of your insurance program and together make sure that you and the things you have worked so hard for are properly covered.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- November 2, 2020Rating 5.0Jeff is honest, knowledgeable, relates well with perspective clients with integrity. He presents different options & to best fit his clients needs keeping cost in mind for his clients. We enjoy working with Jeff. We recommend him to anyone looking for insurance and medicare needs.
- October 7, 2020Rating 5.0I am so happy that my sister, Linda Dreiling, directed me to your agency. Lelia was a tremendous help. On time, and helped me with my truck insurance and renters insurance. Thank you so much for her help. Great Service, and an all over nice person. Randy
- August 28, 2020Rating 5.0I had a quick and consistent reply time and undivided attention in purchasing my new insurance policy.
- August 22, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful in getting particulars on my coverage so I could make an accurate and quick decision
- June 21, 2020Rating 5.0Lela was amazing! I was in a time crunch and she got everything we needed the same day we called. Thank you Lela!
- June 20, 2020Rating 4.0Chris was very helpful. I had many questions and he answered them all patiently. He contacted me when he said he would. Good job!
- August 23, 2019Rating 5.0Good insurance and nice people. When I first signed up with them two years ago when I bought my current house, they were very helpful. And I changed over my auto insurance with them and instantly started saving about a third of what I was spending. Another nice thing I just found out is if you're covered by them you get to use their fax machine for free. Great service!
- March 13, 2019Rating 5.0Great experience, glad we are there. We feel secure.
- November 3, 2018Rating 5.0handled everything, even though i had no appointment. took care of business
- May 8, 2018Rating 5.0My agent was thorough and patient explaining all the details of the policies I bought. She allowed me to take my time in making a decision to decide to buy the policies.