Farmers Insurance Agent in Fenton, MO
D Matt LovelettAbout Me
Born and raised in Missouri, I am proud to serve Jefferson and St. Louis Counties as your local Farmers Insurance® and Financial Services Agent. I have a tremendous amount of love for this community and our shared Midwestern values. The Lovelett Agency works hard to protect families in this area with customized auto, home, and umbrella insurance options. I am also here to help with all of you financial services needs including investment assistance and 401K rollover.
The focus of my agency is providing excellent customer service befitting of the "LOVE" in my last name. My staff and I are focused on serving our existing clients and ensuring all of their needs are met. Whether they need immediate assistance with a question or someone to inspect their property prior to filing a claim, I am here for you! I will go above and beyond to stop you from spending unnecessary dollars or wasting valuable time.
With over 7 years of experience in the insurance industry, I have the knowledge and skill set to help you fully understand your coverage options and get the protection you deserve. Please feel free to stop by my office which is conveniently located in Chuck's Boots Plaza close to the Gravois Bluffs shopping complex. We love our clients and look forward to serving you!
Give me a call at (314) 685-8899 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-03 10/17
- March 22, 2020Rating 5.0Matt is such an awesome agent to work with. Very professional & I would recommend him to any friends or family needing insurance!Response from D MattMarch 23, 2020Thanks for the kind words Mike. I'm honored to work for you guys!
- August 21, 2019Rating 5.0GREAT!Response from D MattAugust 22, 2019Thanks Tim! It's great to be able to serve you and Angie in the bootheel of Missouri!! Thanks!!
- June 12, 2019Rating 5.0Matt is the best agent!Response from D MattJune 13, 2019Thanks Sarah! I appreciate you and Wayne!!
- March 18, 2019Rating 5.0We had asked Matt to contact us prior to our existing policies with another company hitting their renewal dates. He did that in plenty of time and was easy to work with switching to Farmers. We had no complaints with our old company except that everything was done by phone or email and we wanted to deal with an actual agent. Rates were a bit cheaper, the policies has a bit more coverage and Matt is detail-oriented. We think this change will work out great!Response from D MattMarch 18, 2019Thanks Jim! Looking forward to serving you and Carole!!
- March 3, 2019Rating 5.0Very professional yet I was able to get to know Matt and I felt more confident that I chose the right insurance company.Response from D MattMarch 4, 2019Thank you young man! It was a blessing meeting you and getting to know your story. Thankful to be working for you!!
- December 18, 2018Rating 5.0Our family never feels more protected then when we have D Matt Lovelett on our side. He's quick to respond and goes over the details with us from start to finish and modifies what we deem necessary.Response from D MattDecember 18, 2018Thanks Shila and Daniel! I am so glad to be able to help. Blessings!
- November 27, 2018Rating 5.0Working with Matt was easy and rewarding. He is very responsive and quick. I reached out in the afternoon and he traveled to me with my new policy the very next morning! Not only did he save me money, my coverage's went up and I'm in a much better place all around. I'd highly recommend giving Matt a shot!Response from D MattNovember 27, 2018Thanks Annabelle! I am so glad Lenny referred you to us. It's an honor and a blessing to serve you!
- September 7, 2018Rating 5.0For All Your Insurance Needs (Auto, Home, Rentals, Watercraft, Umbrella - I have a total of 17 policies), I recommend calling Matt with Farmer's! Matt will NOT only expeditiously meet your needs, but will make suggestions to save you money while still maintaining excellent coverage. And if you travel and work in multi-states, Matt will meet all of your needs there also even though it may not be the norm. An occasional claim is not an issue either as Matt will get it processed in a timely manner.Response from D MattSeptember 7, 2018Thanks Sal! You're the Best!!
- August 18, 2018Rating 5.0Matt has been my families agent for several years and he takes care of us in every situation! Whether we were in an accident, needed additional life insurance, insurance for our rental properties or flip homes! He's always quick and efficient and even does financial advising too! He great guy and true friend give him a try he won't disappoint! Thanks Matty Moe!!Response from D MattAugust 20, 2018Thanks Kristin and Marty! We LOVE you guys!!
- August 13, 2018Rating 5.0It was great working with Matt, he answered our questions, asked questions to be sure we got all discounts available.Response from D MattAugust 13, 2018It's a blessing to work for you guys!
- July 1, 2018Rating 5.0Matt is a great agent. I’m happy we are switching to his office and Farmer’s Insurance.Response from D MattJuly 5, 2018Thanks Lonnie! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and Charleen!