Farmers Insurance Agent in Eureka, MO
Edward FogelbachAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Eureka, MO, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (314) 398-0101 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-03 10/17
Blue Line Real Estate Team
This is a top notch group of real estate professionals. They are committed to all of their clients, however, I have worked with them personally as they have gone over the top for Public Servants both in business and in their personal lives.
The Fogelbach Agency is a proud supporter of Eureka High School athletics, cheerleading, and the band! Let's Go Wildcats!
- Road Tripping!
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
Frequently Asked Questions:
- July 23, 2020Rating 5.0Ed was very friendly, cooperative and devoted a lot of time to tweak my policy to meet my needs. This included corresponding with company headquarters. I am very pleased that I saved a lot of money with his help, including competing with some of the best offers from other companies.
- January 22, 2020Rating 5.0Transferred home, three cars, two boats, an umbrella , and an extended liability issue. Mr. Fogelbach was very through and listened to my needs and concerns. He advised me and made the transition very simple. I would recommend him to others.
- December 29, 2019Rating 5.0Ed was great! We had the new car policy in place before we left the dealership!
- August 8, 2019Rating 5.0Ed did a great job with our insurance change over. He is very informative and made our experience very pleasant.
- June 20, 2019Rating 5.0Ed is Amazing! He came up with our quotes fast and made sure we had correct coverage for Commercial,Home and auto Insurance.I would definitely recommend the Fogelbach agency!
- April 3, 2019Rating 5.0Our initial phone call was very informative and since then, all of our questions have been quickly answered. We appreciate having a Saturday appointment!
Office staff helped us on how to use the webpage!
We are impressed with the and great service at this location!
- December 13, 2018Rating 5.0Ed was awesom to work with and we appreciate the time he took to teach us about our insurance. I now know my family is protected! I recommend Ed and his team for both insurance and financial services!
- March 22, 2018Rating 5.0I really appreciate the fact that end never leaves his office. I called for a quote on Saturday morning not realizing it was already the weekend but Ed was there to quickly answer my call and provide a quote and coverage all within a 15-minute phone call on his day off. People need to take initiative to be the best at what they do like Ed and his staff. I will highly recommend Ed to everyone I know anyone who takes the office home with them is one who will always be there. THANKS ED.
- March 22, 2018Rating 5.0Thanks for making the transition smooth.
- March 21, 2018Rating 5.0Ed has been great! Very informative and easy to reach with questions.
- March 21, 2018Rating 5.0He’s the best! Kind, considerate, professional, and work his hardest to make sure our family is protected.