Farmers Insurance Agent in Blue Springs, MO
Greco Insurance Agency LLCAbout Me
As your local Farmers® Insurance and Financial Services* agent in Blue Springs, MO, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage and financial products* that best fit your needs and financial goals. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's life¹, auto, home, boat, renters, business insurance and more. Established in 1988, The Greco Insurance Agency is focused on top rate customer service, professional advise, and value*. We provide personalized insurance coverage for families and businesses throughout both Missouri and Kansas and pride ourselves in excellent customer service.
Give me a call at (816) 228-2886 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 5 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
BFA, Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design, 2007 and Blue Springs High School, 2003
Blue Springs, Kansas City, Independence, Jackson County, and Lee's Summit
Insurance Products Offered
Ask Me About:
Smart Insurance Discounts in Missouri
As your local Farmers agent in Blue Springs, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Missouri residents.
Auto & Home Insurance - Blue Springs, MO
Did you know the size of a car's engine could affect Auto insurance rates? Did you know that a new roof can qualify for a discount on home insurance? Let me show you other ways to save on your insurance costs!
Extended Personal Property Coverage in Blue Springs, Missouri
Under your Homeowners insurance policy, personal property items such as jewelry, firearms, stamps and coins may have special insurance limits. If the value of the property exceeds that special limit, there may be no coverage for the difference unless you purchase additional coverage via an endorsement. Check your policy limits to make sure your valuable personal property is covered in the event of a claim. Contact me today to learn more about your personal property coverage.
Personal Liability Coverage - Blue Springs, MO
If someone slips on ice and falls while on your property, are you covered? Protect yourself against personal liability with Homeowner's insurance. Give me a call to help you obtain coverage. Discounts apply to selected coverages, perils and policy types. Eligibility and actual percentage of discounts may vary.
Blue Springs Chamber of Commerce - Blue Springs, MO
The Farmers Mobile App
Farmers Friendly Review Service
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
Help fight distracted driving and earn a discount
- April 27, 2018Rating 5.0Always great
- March 31, 2018Rating 5.0My experience was a positive one. Angela was very helpful and with a great knowledge of my insurance situation. I believe Jake took pictures of my residence and although not necessary a nice touch would have been to leave a note with I took pictures of your home today sorry that I missed you. I appreciate that Farmers took the initiative to review my insurance needs and suggested a more appropriate policy. I also like that Angela went over the new policy with me explaining the information.
- March 25, 2018Rating 5.0Jake had been very thorough in helping me find the right coverage for me and my family. He is very personable and takes his time explaining the policies, making me feel comfortable to ask questions; that also helps me trust him as I sense his care for my individual needs and I don't feel like just another number to add to his sales.
- March 16, 2018Rating 4.0My experience at Farmers was very pleasant, I was initially contacted by agent Geo who was able to get me a good quote and increase my coverage. Once I arrived in the office my visit was informative and agent Geo and Jake worked really well to provide me with the coverage that I requested at the rate I was quoted, and I was in and out in a reasonable amount of time due to most of my paperwork being prepared before my arrival. It was an overall good experience and I am a satisfied customer.
- March 14, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent service! I was impressed with how Jake and Doug were tuned into my situation and helped me in a very professional and timely fashion. I feel very confident with this agency moving forward for any and all of our insurance needs. Scott M.
- February 21, 2018Rating 5.0Doug was very patient and listened to what I had to say and he made options available.
I was able to review both options before deciding which one to go with.