Farmers Insurance Agent in Woodbury, MN
As your local Farmers® agent in Woodbury, MN, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. I also serve the surrounding areas of Maplewood, Oakdale, Cottage Grove and Saint Paul. My process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I will take all the time necessary to help you find the coverages you need and not simply take your order. I have over 38 years of knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, boat, ATV and Snowmobiles, life insurance and more.
PWS 138032 4/17
Give me a call at (651) 787-9594 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 40 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
Awards and Honors
I served for 9 1/2 years in the United States Air Force and Air Force Reserves where I achieved the rank of E6, Technical Seargent. Areas I was stationed: Strategic Air Command, 5th wing, Minot ND, 934th TAG Mpls, MN.
Insurance Products Offered
Ask Me About:
Umbrella's that are not for the rain!
1. You have an income. If you earn an income from ANY source and the liability coverage on your policy isn’t enough to pay for the injury or damage expenses of others, your umbrella will cover the added costs plus it can pay for your legal bills in the event of a lawsuit.
2. You own your own business. Owning a business can make you a more appealing target for a lawsuit if someone makes a claim against you. There are special policies for business protection but we recommend you also carry one for your protecting your personal assets.
3. You have a home, savings, or life insurance. Again, your assets can be attached to a lawsuit to pay for damages.
4. You have a young driver on your policy. Young and inexperienced drivers are more likely to have accidents. A minor child is your responsibility if they cause damage or injury and you’ll be the one to pay.
5. Your Auto & Homeowners coverage doesn’t cover libel, slander, or character defamation. We know it’s not that common but as social media grows, lawsuits are growing too.
6. Your home has a swimming pool or trampoline. You have greater exposure to liability especially when you have guests and visitors using your pool or trampoline.
7. You own a rental property. Tenants are another exposure to you as the property owner. This liability can extend to you even if they have a renter’s policy.
8. You have a dog. As much as we hate to say it being avid dog lovers, if you have a four-legged fur baby at home, even the friendliest and most loyal dogs can pose a bite risk. From neighborhood children trying to pet your baby through the fence or if someone leaves the door open and Rover escapes, you’ll bear the costs if a bite occurs.
9. You own multiple cars. Let’s face it, the more automobiles you own and drive, the better your odds of having an accident in one. Especially if you own newer or luxury autos, your exposure is increased. If you commute long distances too, the risk increases.
10. You like to save money! Farmers Insurance Group offer discounts on your home and auto policies when you purchase personal umbrella coverage.
Purchasing Auto Insurance
Customizable Home Insurance Packages
Subject to restrictions.
My Hobbies and Favorite Activities
Identity Shield Protection
- February 11, 2018Rating 5.0Dave is so nice and easy to work with - highly recommend.
- February 7, 2018Rating 5.0Dave help us by reviewing our policies and made recommendations to update our coverage and to save us some money.
I like working with a real person and send all of my friends to Dave