|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Farmers Insurance Agent in Woodbury, MN
As your local Farmers® agent in Woodbury, MN, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. I also serve the surrounding areas of Maplewood, Oakdale, Cottage Grove and Saint Paul. My process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I will take all the time necessary to help you find the coverages you need and not simply take your order. I have over 38 years of knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, boat, ATV and Snowmobiles, life insurance and more.
PWS 138032 4/17
Give me a call at (651) 787-9594 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Years of Experience
Awards and Honors
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
1. You have an income. If you earn an income from ANY source and the liability coverage on your policy isn’t enough to pay for the injury or damage expenses of others, your umbrella will cover the added costs plus it can pay for your legal bills in the event of a lawsuit.
2. You own your own business. Owning a business can make you a more appealing target for a lawsuit if someone makes a claim against you. There are special policies for business protection but we recommend you also carry one for your protecting your personal assets.
3. You have a home, savings, or life insurance. Again, your assets can be attached to a lawsuit to pay for damages.
4. You have a young driver on your policy. Young and inexperienced drivers are more likely to have accidents. A minor child is your responsibility if they cause damage or injury and you’ll be the one to pay.
5. Your Auto & Homeowners coverage doesn’t cover libel, slander, or character defamation. We know it’s not that common but as social media grows, lawsuits are growing too.
6. Your home has a swimming pool or trampoline. You have greater exposure to liability especially when you have guests and visitors using your pool or trampoline.
7. You own a rental property. Tenants are another exposure to you as the property owner. This liability can extend to you even if they have a renter’s policy.
8. You have a dog. As much as we hate to say it being avid dog lovers, if you have a four-legged fur baby at home, even the friendliest and most loyal dogs can pose a bite risk. From neighborhood children trying to pet your baby through the fence or if someone leaves the door open and Rover escapes, you’ll bear the costs if a bite occurs.
9. You own multiple cars. Let’s face it, the more automobiles you own and drive, the better your odds of having an accident in one. Especially if you own newer or luxury autos, your exposure is increased. If you commute long distances too, the risk increases.
10. You like to save money! Farmers Insurance Group offer discounts on your home and auto policies when you purchase personal umbrella coverage.
Subject to restrictions.
- May 5, 2018Rating 5.0Dave has been wonderful to work with. He is very knowledgable and able to explain everything in terms I can understand. It’s clear he has my best intentions in mind. Thanks Dave and Farmers!
- April 23, 2018Rating 5.0Dave is a great agent. He has always been willing to truly listen and help figure out a plan moving forward.
- April 18, 2018Rating 5.0Very helpful and knowledgeable about insurance needs. Watches out for his clients and makes sure you make the most informed decisions. Also a very nice guy.
- February 11, 2018Rating 5.0Dave is so nice and easy to work with - highly recommend.
- February 7, 2018Rating 5.0Dave help us by reviewing our policies and made recommendations to update our coverage and to save us some money.
I like working with a real person and send all of my friends to Dave