Farmers Insurance Agent in Thief River Falls, MN
Logan Eugene KalinowskiAbout Me
As your new local Farmers® agent, I was born and raised her in Thief River Falls, MN, After High School I spent several years in the family business building many new homes in the area, my experience in construction has given me an excellent foundation for identifying what coverage's are in a home owners best interest. I enjoy everything outdoors and have a passion for Bowling. In my Agency, we help identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. We prefer to do this straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. It is my goal to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business, life insurance and more. I am here to explain your insurance and give you the peace of mind that most insurance companies try do over the phone. We work to custom tailor a plan that fits your lifestyle, and you will be contacted throughout the year and always be offered a Farmers Friendly Review to insure we keep up with any changes you may have experienced along the way.
Give me a call at (218) 683-5342 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Thief River Falls, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Minnesota residents.
Apply for the Farmers® Rewards Visa® and Visa Signature® cards and watch your rewards add up quickly. Cardholders can enjoy exclusive benefits and rewards. Use your points for a credit card statement credit to offset purchases or redeem points for travel, gift cards, and merchandise.
Subject to credit approval. The Farmers Rewards Visa is provided by Comenity Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. The Farmers Rewards Program is provided by Comenity Bank which is solely responsible for the Program operation and all Rewards. Comenity Bank may change the terms of the Program at any time. See Farmersrewardsvisa.com for Rewards Terms and Conditions.
PWS LD-04 10/17
- April 15, 2019Rating 5.0Logan was helpful and informative. He explained everything to us so we were comfortable making our decisions about what coverage we should pick. He found us way better coverage, plus saved us money and provided friendly customer service. I would definitely refer friends and family to go see him for a quote and coverage!!
- January 17, 2019Rating 5.0Logan is easy going and great to work with!Response from LoganJanuary 17, 2019Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your business.
- September 10, 2018Rating 5.0Very professional and easy to work with
- September 3, 2018Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable agent - outstanding service.
- August 23, 2018Rating 4.0My experience was great. My agent Logan was very professional and knew what he was doing. The only thing is I had to pay so much for my insurance and my insurance went higher.Response from LoganAugust 23, 2018We really appreciate your candid feedback regarding the service you received and we will be sure to inform you of any changes in the future that might help with cost.
- August 23, 2018Rating 5.0Logan Kalinowski came to my home on August 17, 2018 to discuss changing my insurance coverage on autos and home from my current agent to Farmer Insurance. After a tour viewing my residence and vehicles Logan explained the insurance coverages offered by Farmers Insurance. Logan also found some additional discount items that I currently qualified for and did not receive at present. At the end of our meeting I felt confident with Logan and committed our insurance to Farmers Insurance.
Gerald EResponse from LoganAugust 23, 2018Thank-you Gerald for your comments, it was a pleasure meeting with you. We certainly appreciate your business!
- July 24, 2018Rating 5.0Very prompt and helpful. Glad to be working with him!Response from LoganJuly 24, 2018Thank you for taking the time to leave such specific feedback. This helps me understand some of the things that were important to you.
- July 24, 2018Rating 5.0Logan is very nice and explains this very well which is great for someone who knows very little about most of it. He saved us HALF of what we were paying and gave us better coverage!! We are so thankful for him and his service!Response from LoganJuly 24, 2018Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.