Farmers Insurance Agent in Owatonna, MN
Lindsay Anne MachtAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Owatonna, MN, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (507) 451-3937 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Switch to Farmers® and you could save an average of $470 on Auto or $450 on Home. You could be missing out on hundreds in savings. Call me today and let’s talk about how switching to Farmers could help you save.*
*Based on average nationwide annual savings of new customers surveyed, excluding HI & SC, from 7/1/20 to 12/1/20 who switched their Auto insurance policy or who switched their Homeowners insurance policy to a Farmers® branded policy, responded to the survey, and realized savings. Potential savings vary by customer and may vary by state and product.
PWS LD-04 10/17
PWS BLI 9/16
- Wrestling mom
- Baseball mom
- Recreational volleyball
Frequently Asked Questions:
- February 13, 2021Rating 5.0Professional
- December 17, 2020Rating 5.0Very informative!
- October 3, 2020Rating 5.0She did amazing job
- July 31, 2020Rating 5.0Lindsay was awesome. She explained everything and was very thorough. She was able to save me a bunch compared to my old insurance company. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
- July 23, 2020Rating 5.0I appreciate that it was very easy to change insurance company to Farmers. Very pleased!
- January 17, 2020Rating 5.0Lindsay was awesome to work with! She was very helpful and knowledgeable of what options would fit us best and made the right recommendations.
- November 17, 2019Rating 5.0Working with Lindsay & Chet has been wonderful! They listened to us and answered all our questions...even the odd ones. We are looking forward to working with them!!!
- October 30, 2019Rating 5.0Gets policies updated very quickly and easy to work with.
- October 17, 2019Rating 5.0Chet and Lindsay are incredibly easy to work with. They are dedicated to making sure I feel secure and comfortable with my coverage, and their response time is quickest I've ever experienced.
- September 11, 2019Rating 5.0We appreciate the thorough explanation of the policy - and the time spent with us reviewing the policy. My only problem was filling out the form on the internet - the validation # was confusing for me. I don't know what I was doing wrong, but they finally said I had filled everything out so I guess I came out O.K. Thank you.
- August 14, 2019Rating 5.0Awesome
- July 30, 2019Rating 5.0Lindsay was very helpful and professional.
- May 5, 2019Rating 5.0Lindsay does an excellent job.
- March 30, 2019Rating 5.0Lindsay walked me through everything! For my first time getting insurance for myself she did an amazing job and answered all my random questions!