Farmers Insurance Agent in Mora, MN
Keith Wilfred DullingerAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Mora, MN, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. As a long time business owner, homeowner, auto and atv/boat owner, I'll work with you to assure your needs are met and that you are comfortable with risks you may be taking. Your policies get reviewed internally to assure all discounts are in place and you will be contacted regularly for a sit down review. As your life changes, insurance needs change as well!
Give me a call at (320) 679-3161 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-02 10/17
Mora Public Schools
We support the dedicated and committed teachers and students of our local community. Go Mustangs!
Mora Lion's Club
The Mora Lions club supports the community through volunteer efforts and plays an active role in the community!
Check out the Mora Chamber site to see upcoming events and the businesses that support it! Shop local when ever you can!
PWS LD-01 10/17
- February 2, 2020Rating 5.0Keith came out to the house within a few days of us expressing interest in covering our home, bundling our auto coverages.
He arranged for the inspector to give us the "heads up" when he comes to check the house. We have 2 dogs, so we appreciate knowing when people will be around. It allows us to keep the dogs inside so they don't become as agitated, protecting their turf from strangers.
Samantha is also VERY helpful. Great team.Response from KeithFebruary 3, 2020Wow Joe! Thank you so much for the note! Samantha and I try very hard to be responsive and understand our clients needs. We are very grateful for your business! Thanks for the awesome review!
- September 19, 2019Rating 5.0Keith has been our families insurance man for many many years. He has never failed to provide excellent and well-explained service. I always feel like I am getting a realistic but good deal. He always is patient in answering my questions as I am very young which helps me feel very comfortable. Lastly, him and his team are very prompt in responding and even checked in with me on my closing day!Response from KeithSeptember 19, 2019Thank you so much Noelle! We look forward to growing with you!
- August 25, 2019Rating 5.0Friendly and helpful staff. I’m happy with everythingResponse from KeithAugust 26, 2019Thanks so much Tom! We're happy and excited to have you and Donna as clients!
- August 12, 2019Rating 5.0Keith is very friendly and knowledgeable. We were doing some price checking with several places to see if we could get better rates then what we were and he showed us how we could improve our coverage criteria on both our home and auto and still have a lower monthly premium. We hadn’t planned on switching but what he said made sense. We are so happy! Thank you so very much!Response from KeithAugust 12, 2019Thanks so much for the kind words! So happy to have you on board and look forward to working with you!
- April 18, 2019Rating 5.0Keith was very pleasant and knowledgeable. He was very helpful in reviewing my policies and helped me save money and get the best bang for my buck. I am very glad he did contact me to review my policies. It has been a long time since they were, I will enjoy working with him in the futureResponse from KeithApril 18, 2019Thank you Tammy! I look forward to it also!
- February 13, 2019Rating 5.0Really looks out for what we need and calls if he finds a way to save us money. Honesty is always top priority with us.Response from KeithFebruary 13, 2019Thanks so much for the kind words and positive review! Very much appreciated!
- September 16, 2018Rating 4.0Saved us a lot of money on home insurance :)Response from KeithMarch 13, 2019Thank you Bridget!
- August 30, 2018Rating 4.0He's a new man in town, trying hard to help people and doing a great jobResponse from KeithAugust 30, 2018Thank you Marie I appreciate it! We're doing our best and will continue to serve and communicate with our clients quickly and be a positive presence in this wonderful community!
- July 8, 2018Rating 5.0Keith made countless phone calls when working with Farmers Insurance headquarters to get the best information about a policy rewrite. He secured a rate even less than I had imagined. Thank you Keith!Response from KeithJuly 9, 2018Thank you Rachel! Great working with you always!
- June 20, 2018Rating 4.0Keith was helpful and premium was reduced, even with a better coverage option.Response from KeithJune 21, 2018Thank you Marvin, we really try to look at a number of options to remain competitive and assure our clients are covered and understand their exposure to risks.
- June 20, 2018Rating 5.0I really appreciate all the hard work you put in to getting my policy put together!Response from KeithJune 20, 2018Thank you Mike for being flexible in getting signatures, providing timely information and for being communicative throughout the process! Definitely some unique challenges entered into your policy. It's been a pleasure working with you!
- June 12, 2018Rating 5.0He made sure I had the exact policy I needed.Response from KeithJune 13, 2018Thank you Bryan! We try very hard to do exactly that! I appreciate the kind comment!
- March 30, 2018Rating 5.0We ran into an issue with my previous insurance but Keith did not give up. He was able to work though the maze of systems to get it resolved. ThanksResponse from KeithMay 21, 2018Thank you Jamie for the review! It was a bit of a challenge but we got it done! Thanks for your patience and all the info you provided! Keith