Farmers Insurance Agent in Minneapolis, MN
Natalie LyonAbout Me
Hello! We have been proudly serving the Northeast Minneapolis community for the past 8+ years. We are an award-winning agency that focuses on making insurance simple while providing great customer service! We are very client-focused and want to provide you value while looking at all of your insurance needs.
We specialize in homeowners and life insurance, whether you are a first-time homebuyer, buying your first investment or landlord property, or if you recently moved to the Minneapolis/Saint Paul area we can help! We are a full-service agency where we can consolidate and combine your auto, home, life, renters, condo, recreational vehicle, and business insurance all with 1 call.
Our favorite community organizations we are involved with are the Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce, Twin Cities Quorum, and NAGLREP.
Give me a call at (612) 208-0276 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
One of the most common questions we get is, How much Life Insurance Do I Need? We have a simple 1 page life needs analysis we can email to you or talk through with you by phone to answer that question so we can give you piece of mind that if something were to happen ALL of your needs would be taken care of.
PWS LD-01 10/17
Active Member of Twin Cities Quorum, Volunteer with many non-profits found through this organization
Grow Your Business
•Groundbreakings, grand openings and ribbon cuttings
•Website, event calendar
•Business Spotlight Chamber website newsletter
•Member mailing list
Active Member of Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce
We believe that the business community thrives when we all work together to build strong communities and partnerships. That includes ensuring access and opportunity for all.
The Minneapolis Regional Chamber plays many roles. We are:
◾A policy advocate that supports the business community at City Hall, the County Board, the State Capitol and in Washington, D.C.
◾A convener and connector that builds coalitions to make progress on major issues, such as transit and housing
◾A place that inspires and supports business leaders and helps them become community leaders
◾A home for everything businesses need to grow and succeed, from high-quality networking to leadership training
Active Member of NAGLREP
The National Association of Gay and Lesbian Real Estate Professionals (NAGLREP) is a mission driven 501(c)(3) non profit organization that is part business and part advocacy.
- Running Marathons
- Watching football games- both college and NFL
- Spending time with friends and family
- Being outdoors and hiking
Frequently Asked Questions:
- November 9, 2020Rating 5.0Ben was very helpful and knowledgable. He answered my questions and got back to me right away.
- November 2, 2020Rating 5.0Nice job
- November 2, 2020Rating 4.0Nice Job
- October 25, 2020Rating 5.0Natalie made switching insurance agencies in the midst of house buying AND a pandemic easy and stress free! Can’t recommend her enough.
- October 14, 2020Rating 5.0I'm a new referral client and was impressed with Natalie's prompt response, especially because Natalie had left her office a little early for the weekend. So far everything has gone well and as promised. I would not hesitate to pass along Natalie's name to anyone looking foe a new agent.
Thank you Natalie.
- October 13, 2020Rating 5.0Natalie is very accessible, friendly and takes all the time needed to explain any questions I have. I can count on her to get back to me in a very timely manner and I have full confidence in her advice and abilities.
- September 27, 2020Rating 5.0Great communication, A+++!Response from NatalieOctober 5, 2020Thank you! It was a pleasure helping you with your new home and auto insurance.
- September 14, 2020Rating 5.0Great customer service! Thank you.
- September 5, 2020Rating 5.0Good turnaround time. Saved me money. That's what its all about during these unpredictable times.
- July 31, 2020Rating 5.0Natalie is sharp, responsive and highly personable. I already feel like I'm in good hands with her.
- July 29, 2020Rating 5.0Amazing service from Ben!
- July 26, 2020Rating 5.0I'd highly recommend Natalie. She is knowledgeable, professional, gets back to you quickly and is kind.
- June 3, 2020Rating 5.0Natalee was amazing at finding me the right insurance - she did it in a timely manner and has had great follow up.Response from NatalieJuly 22, 2020Rick, thank you! It was great to hop on a call and get the right home policy setup for you!
- May 29, 2020Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable and helpful!
- March 16, 2020Rating 5.0Wonderful!
- March 7, 2020Rating 5.0Staff was very helpful and easy to work with.
- February 6, 2020Rating 5.0The agent that dealt with was tremendously helpful and professional. Very good.
- January 8, 2020Rating 5.0Great service and awesome customer service.
- January 2, 2020Rating 5.0The service Brian Moss provided was absolutely fantastic! He was very knowledgeable, informative and patient with me explaining every step he was doing and answering any questions that I had. You have a GREAT on eon your team!! I will definitely be recommending him for service.
- December 28, 2019Rating 5.0I never spoke with Natalie but Ben Suebert was knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. Thanks for the great service!