Farmers Insurance Agent in Mankato, MN
Having grown up in Mankato and now raising 2 boys here, I know and understand the values of our community and am proud to be a member of it. As your local Farmers® agent in Mankato, MN, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. With over 15 years in the insurance and financial industry, I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
My process and approach are straightforward and personalized to help explain YOUR insurance in a way you actually understand!
Give me a call at (507) 345-8888 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
- June 6 - 27, 2019Every Thursday in June, this popular summer series features music, entertainment and local food.1 Civic Center Plaza, Mankato, MN 56001
- Mankato MoonDogs Bobblehead NightAugust 86:00 PMMankato MoonDogs Baseball at The FrankJoin us at The Frank on Thursday, August 8th as we sponsor the 2019 Mankato MoonDogs Bobblehead night!
Ever had a foul ball hit your vehicle? We have. Contact us to find out how your auto insurance covers those rogue foul balls or the mammoth homerun hit by your favorite baseball players.
- Mankato Marathon Scheels Sport & Health ExpoOctober 1812:00 PM - 7:00 PMScheels Sport & Health ExpoMyers Fieldhouse - Minnesota State University, Mankato
Greater Mankato Area United Way
We support the Greater Mankato Area United Way through volunteerism including serving as team leaders for the annual 4th grade book project.
Mankato Area Youth Baseball
We are proud supporters of Mankato Area Youth Baseball and the Mankato Royals.
Aussie Peppers - Women's Pro Fastpitch Softball
Promoting diversity and equality for the professional female athlete while inspiring, building confidence, and building self-esteem in girls via the growing sport of softball locally, nationally, and globally.
- Watching my kids play baseball and going to MN Twins or Mankato MoonDogs games with them.
- Kayaking area rivers and spending time in the water whether that be a lake or pool.
- Almost anything you can do during our beautiful MN summers.
- April 23, 2019Rating 5.0Chris is approachable, easy to understand, and very helpful. Prices are very competitive, too!Response from ChristopherMay 9, 2019Thank you Patti, we appreciate the opportunity to serve you!
- March 23, 2019Rating 5.0Chris is the first agent I have worked with who actually made insurance understandable. We talked through all of my options and worked together to determine which fit best for me. Chris is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. I highly recommend him as an agent, as he is very committed to his clients and ensuring they have the best experience possible.Response from ChristopherMay 9, 2019Thank you Tracy, we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and take pride in our ability to help people truly understand how all the pieces fit together!
- March 16, 2019Rating 5.0Chris is an amazing man! Explained everything in a way the normal average person would understand! Happy to have switched to Farmers!!Response from ChristopherMay 9, 2019Thank you Melissa, we appreciate the opportunity to work with you and take pride in explaining things in a way people actually understand!
- March 14, 2019Rating 5.0As a new client, I have been very impressed with the service Chris has provided for my insurance needs. He reviewed my former policies and walked me through a comparison of services to find a better fit for coverage. He also made additional suggestions for coverage I hadn't previously explored and helped me understand the rationale behind those add on's. I'm confident in the coverage my new policies have in place for my auto and homeowners policies.Response from ChristopherMay 9, 2019Thank you Karen for those kind words! We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you and take pride in our ability to help people actually understand their insurance.