Farmers Insurance Agent in Long Lake, MN
STEVE E HEINONEN INSURANCE AGENCY INCORPORATEDAbout Me
As a licensed Farmers® Insurance and Financial Services agent in MN and WI, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage and financial* strategies that best fit your needs and financial* goals. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, business insurance, life¹, investing* and more.
Give me a call at (952) 449-9965 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Apply for the Farmers® Rewards Visa® and Visa Signature® cards and watch your rewards add up quickly. Cardholders can enjoy exclusive benefits and rewards. Use your points for a credit card statement credit to offset purchases or redeem points for travel, gift cards, and merchandise.
Subject to credit approval. The Farmers Rewards Visa is provided by Comenity Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. The Farmers Rewards Program is provided by Comenity Bank which is solely responsible for the Program operation and all Rewards. Comenity Bank may change the terms of the Program at any time. See Farmersrewardsvisa.com for Rewards Terms and Conditions.
- I enjoy spending time with my wife and five kids,
- being outdoors, and
- watching my kids participate in their sports and activities.
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
- February 2, 2019Rating 5.0Amy was so thorough and explained things to me so I could understand it all. Very helpful in finding ways to get my rates down but continue with great coverage.
- February 2, 2019Rating 5.0Thank you for meeting with me and I feel so much better knowing my coverage is now up to date.
- December 29, 2018Rating 5.0Steve and his team are very responsive to my queries and provide great solicited and unsolicited advice which I appreciate.
- December 13, 2018Rating 5.0Steve and Amy Heinonen were very professional and thorough in gathering information and presenting recommend coverage on our three properties and our auto and truck.
- December 6, 2018Rating 5.0We recently switched over to Farmers with Steve and his team. Great people to work with. Very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly!
- October 15, 2018Rating 5.0Shonda was so very nice and helpful in explaining exactly what it was I needed. I would recommend this agency to all my friends and family if they are looking for insurance.
- October 14, 2018Rating 5.0Steve was very professional and very helpful in advising on coverage.
- July 5, 2018Rating 5.0Steve and his team are always looking for ways to improve our costs without sacrificing coverage. We’re grateful he has our best interests at heart!
- April 18, 2018Rating 5.0Thoughtful, knowledgeable and doesn't push!
- April 18, 2018Rating 5.0Steve and his staff are very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Steve takes your entire life picture into consideration when recommending policies and investments in order to make sure every aspect of your life is covered. I would highly recommend Steve to anyone who is looking for insurance or financial advice.
- March 22, 2018Rating 5.0Andy was patient when explaining the policy options. He strived to meet my needs. Great service. Shonda was extremely helpful in the office as well.
- March 14, 2018Rating 5.0Steve,
You and your staff are a pleasure to work with.
- March 10, 2018Rating 5.0Our agent Andy was most helpful, polite, and courteous. Also bought our attention to some things on old polices that needed updating. A good experience , a pleasure to meet Andy and want to wish him the very best with Farmers. I also want to say that Shonda who helped us with paper work was also very helpful, polite, and courteous. What a pleasant lady to have in customer service. In all a good team to work with.
- March 1, 2018Rating 5.0Steve and his team have done a fantastic job for my home and auto needs. I appreciate their personal and prompt service.