Farmers Insurance Agent in Lino Lakes, MN
As your local Farmers® insurance professional, I am proud to guide and educate you to find the coverage that best fits your needs. We are here to help you navigate through the ups and downs of life by providing the information and resources necessary to protect your assets and to provide peace of mind to you and your family when life throws a curve ball.
Our team is passionate about providing outstanding service. We will be here to stand with you when you need us. Join our Farmers® Family and see how great customer service really can make the difference!
Offering: Home Insurance, Auto Insurance, Boat Insurance, Recreational Vehicle Insurance, Motorcycle Insurance, Business Insurance, Flood Insurance, Life Insurance, and Pet Health Insurance – YES, WE PROTECT YOUR BELOVED FURRY FRIENDS TOO!
Trust Us To Protect What Is Most Important To You!
Give me a call at (651) 777-2822 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Awards and Honors
Order of the Blue Vase Award and Farmers Agent of the Month - July 2016
Blaine, Hugo, Coon Rapids, Anoka, and Andover
Insurance Products Offered
Ask Me About:
Smart Insurance Discounts in Minnesota
As your local Farmers agent in Lino Lakes, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Minnesota residents.
Local Businesses | Support Near Lino Lakes
19021 Freeport St NW Ste 500
Elk River, MN 55330
Michele Brandt often tells her friends that 99% of the time, she loves the mortgage business. The other 1% of the time . . . well, let’s face it . . . it is a demanding and often stressful process! When you are Michele’s client or business partner, however, she makes sure that you don’t feel that stress. Instead, you are taken care of as Michele consistently lives up to her word and takes care of all of the details. Caring for and educating people on the buying process is a true passion for her. Having been in the mortgage business for over a decade she can honestly say she’s found her calling!
When she’s not hard at work on her business she enjoys riding horses, being outdoors and watching as much hockey as possible!