Farmers Insurance Agent in Lino Lakes, MN
Jesse J Bentrup SrAbout Me
We are a local agency in Lino Lakes, MN but, we work with customers all around Minnesota. We spend a large amount of time helping in our Centennial community and in particular, Circle Pines, Lexington, Blaine, Hugo, Centerville, and Forest Lake.
As an agency, we focus on educating our clients about their insurance. whether you're a large company or a single individual, we can help. Anything from business insurance and liability to renters or life insurance and everything in between. Auto, home, and umbrella policy bundles are very common policies we help clients with. We also, love a challenge. Come to us with your unique needs and we'll find a way to get you coverage.
Our agency is focused on the community. We are proud that our agents are members of The Chain of Lakes Rotary Club, The Quad Area Chamber of Commerce, The YMCA Community Board, and the Centennial Area Education Foundation board.
Give me a call at (651) 401-0475 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Here I am playing in the tournament ran by Sotstick co, a local Minnesota company, to raise money for the Hendrickson Foundation
Chain of Lakes Rotary Club
Me and my son participating and sponsoring at the Chain of Lakes Rotary Club Chain of Giving to support our local schools Angel Fund
- Rotary Club
- Hockey Finder Leagues
- AHA Hockey Leagues
- Bonfires with my neighbors
Frequently Asked Questions:
- October 15, 2020Rating 5.0Fantastic
Job well done.
Will recommend to anyone.Response from JesseOctober 15, 2020Thanks, Don! Really appreciate the recommendation
- September 23, 2020Rating 5.0Jessie is very helpful and attentive. He always explains everything so we get a good understanding if we have any questions.Response from JesseSeptember 23, 2020Thanks Gordon, always happy to help people have a better understanding of their policies
- August 3, 2020Rating 5.0Walked me through coverages and costs associated so I could pick what I need and what I might want later on.Response from JesseAugust 3, 2020Thanks Dalex! We think it's important to help clients understand what they are paying for. That way they can make educated decisions on what matters most to them. We look forward to advising you on your insurance for a long time.
- May 17, 2020Rating 5.0Thank your for all your help Jesse.Response from JesseMay 17, 2020You're welcome, always happy to help!
- April 29, 2020Rating 5.0He did a great job of communicating.
- February 1, 2020Rating 5.0It was very good to have Jesse as my agent thank you JesseResponse from JesseFebruary 1, 2020Thanks, Paul. It's good to have you as a customer
- December 23, 2019Rating 5.0Jesse did great. Made the transition smooth. and saved us $$.
- December 7, 2019Rating 5.0Great customer service and assistance, just needs to work on skating speed 😂Response from JesseDecember 7, 2019Haha, I think we'll keep focusing on the great customer service part. Thanks for your business. Hopefully, we'll see you on the ice some time. The hockey rink that is, not the roads. Let's stay off the roads when there's ice, it's not nearly as fun as skating. 😉
- September 25, 2019Rating 5.0Awesome, honest, patient. Love working with Jesse. Very personable and flexible with meetings and options.
- September 14, 2019Rating 5.0Very pleased with our experience!Response from JesseSeptember 14, 2019Thanks so much for giving us the opportunity and for trusting us with your insurance.
- June 2, 2019Rating 5.0Jesse went well beyond to earn my business. Always on the ball, very responsive, and very informative and had many great suggestions. Can't say enough!Response from JesseJune 2, 2019Thanks so much. It's my pleasure to be a resource for all your insurance needs.
- March 14, 2019Rating 5.0It was greatResponse from JesseMarch 14, 2019Thanks Dan. I Enjoyed reviewing your policies with you.
- February 24, 2019Rating 5.0Jesse was very knowledgeable and helpful! We have all of our auto, home, and life ins policies with him now. He is the best agent around, and we definitely recommend him to our family and friends!Response from JesseFebruary 24, 2019Thanks, I am grateful for the trust you have in me to handle all your insurance needs.
- February 9, 2019Rating 5.0Great service and advice. Thanks!Response from JesseFebruary 9, 2019Thank you, we are excited to help you and your family stay protected for many years to come!
- November 30, 2018Rating 5.0Absolutely amazing to work with. Thank you so much for all your help and quick turnaround time.
- July 2, 2018Rating 5.0Great guy. Jesse helped me understand everything I needed to know for my Policy. Thanks Farmers!!
- March 14, 2018Rating 5.0I have really enjoyed each contact I had with Jesse from day 1! He is very personable and knowledgeable and I appreciate his time with me on Monday at his office.
- February 24, 2018Rating 5.0I found Jesse was very informative and thorough. He had options and details for those options. He helped me in a timely manner and with attention to detail.
- February 10, 2018Rating 5.0What started out as a very frustrating and confusing experience when I originally signed up with Farmers, turned into a very positive experience thanks to Jesse. There was confusion when I originally signed up with another agent, but after speaking with Jesse, he was able to clear up the situation. He was always very positive, helpful and understanding. I would highly recommend his agency.
- February 6, 2018Rating 5.0Top notch, precise, and thorough