Farmers Insurance Agent in Lakeville, MN
Robert J CurtisAbout Me
As a Minnesota resident of over 20 years, I am proud to serve Lakeville and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers Insurance® agent. In the years I have spent living here, I have grown to understand the unique complexities that come with insuring your home or car in the community that we live in. Our agency offers a wide range of insurance products, including home, auto, commercial, and life; but extending to specialty, renters, umbrella, and much more.
At the Bob Curtis Agency, we start by having a friendly conversation and learning about all the aspects of your life to create a customized plan for your unique lifestyle. We will be by your side through every step of your insurance journey to educate and advise you to make sure your assets are properly covered. We are all focused on providing you with the service and coverage you need to protect your current and future assets. Our agency has been voted Best Agent & Agency in Lakeville in the Sun Current Poll 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2018, and 2019, so you can lean on me as your trusted advisor. Bob has also qualified for four Toppers Clubs and four Championship achievement clubs for outstanding agency performance.
Our office remains open to meet the needs of our current and new clients. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have many options available to meet your comfort level to talk about insurance. Feel free to give our office a call or text to schedule an appointment with our agency! With over 16 years of insurance industry experience, I have the knowledge and skillset to help you better understand your coverage options. Whatever it may be, I want to make sure that you have peace of mind when it comes to protecting the things that matter the most. I would love to sit down with you to discuss your insurance options today!
Give me a call at (952) 985-9800 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Lakeville, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Minnesota residents.
Mattson Photography is Chris & Lisa Mattson, wedding and portrait photographers since 2006.
As husband and wife, they're great partners. Chris & Lisa's marriage relationship allows them to work closely together to achieve the truly authentic portraits they create for our clients.
That photographer-client relationship is key to getting beautiful photographs. It’s a relationship that they enjoy building and sharing as they photograph high school seniors, families and engaged couples on their wedding day.
Their fun and laid-back approach encourages people to feel comfortable from the first client meeting to the first portraits...from the first engagement photo to the last dance.
When relaxed and having fun, the genuine relationship of their clients shines through and are forever captured. It’s a simple partnership that creates beauty time after time.
When serving as a bride & groom's “marriage photographers,” they are not just working. Along with the guests, Chris & Lisa are witnesses to the marriage, the most important part of the day.
Seeing people for who they truly are...and giving them images that help them see the beauty in their own relationships...well, it doesn’t get better than that.
idioma Coffee Roastery
Obed Santos has been roasting coffee since 2007 and has been in the food and beverage industry since 2005. He graduated with highest honors from Le Cordon Bleu in Pasadena, CA in 2006. He started a private chef company in 2007 and was relocated to Chicago where he was able to continue his business by cooking for the Crown family for four and a half years. He then moved to Iowa for 3 years where he was a pastry chef. Acquired his Q-Grader certification in 2017, which is the equivalent of a sommelier for wine. His creativity, refined palate and knowledge of the cooking process complements his roasting profiles. To Obed, specialty coffee is in the same realm of having that perfectly paired wine with food or the harmony that comes when connecting different textures, colors and flavors on a plate.
Roasting coffee is where art meets science- it’s a craft. Idioma’s ultimate goal is to work directly with farmers to source the highest quality beans available. Obed’s roasting process brings out the unique flavor profiles each specific coffee bean has to offer. The passion he injects into his coffee can be tasted in every sip you take. Idioma’s commitment to environmentally friendly , ethically sourced beans allow you to treat specialty coffee as a ceremony that should be translated and celebrated. Idioma translates to ‘language’ in Spanish. At Idioma we believe coffee is a language waiting to be translated… because great coffee speaks many languages.
Advanced Oral Surgery
Lakeville Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Jonathan C. McCabe, DMD, MD, practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from corrective jaw surgery to wisdom tooth removal. We can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries and TMJ disorders, and perform a full range of dental implant and bone grafting procedures.
Dr. McCabe‘s staff is trained in assisting with I.V. sedation within our state-of-the-art office setting.
Our office is located at 19925 Idealic Ave, Lakeville, MN. Call us at 952-683-9884.
- Coaching my girls in softball
- Volunteering at local organizations
- Fishing, camping, & canoeing
Farmers Policy Perks℠
When you purchase a policy with Farmers, you're not just getting insurance backed by almost a century of experience. Now, you can unlock discounts, save money, and get benefits — with Farmers Policy Perks.
Choose from a variety of perks. Some start the moment you sign up for a policy; others help you save money the longer you're with us. Safe driver perks? We've got those. And added coverage perks? Got them too.
So which perks will you choose? I’m always happy to help with any questions you might have! Call or email any time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 25, 2020Rating 5.0It was nice being able to deal with Bob regarding my switch to Farmers Ins.! He and his staff are very professional and able to answer questions I might have!
It is great dealing with him (and the others in his office)!Response from RobertSeptember 28, 2020Sandy thank you for your business and kind words about the agency, it is greatly appreciated. We look forward to working with you.
- September 9, 2020Rating 5.0Working with Sarah was top notch! She made the process SO easy for us to switch all of our insurance to Farmers, with better coverage, for less money!
We cannot thank you enough!!Response from RobertSeptember 9, 2020Thank you for your wonderful comments. We look forward to working with you.
- September 2, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent service, very courteous, very helpful and just an all around nice group of people in the office.Response from RobertSeptember 2, 2020Elizabeth thank you for your kind words and support. We are excited to be working with you.
- May 9, 2020Rating 5.0Robert was very good and did a good job of explaining
- April 8, 2020Rating 5.0Bob has been great to work with. He listened to our needs, answered our questions, and was professional.Response from RobertApril 8, 2020Thank you Katie it has been a pleasure working with you and Nicholas.
- August 24, 2019Rating 5.0I appreciated the quick and professional responses from everyone involved in helping me save money and gain coverage at the same time. Thank you for making it an easy process!Response from RobertAugust 26, 2019Colleen,
We are excited to start working with you! We are glad we could save you money and are so happy to hear that it has been a pleasant experience with our agency. We look forward to continuing to work with you. Thank you for the kind words :)
- May 13, 2019Rating 5.0Bob was willing to come to my office on my schedule. I feel he is trustworthy and I was very comfortable with my choice in agents.Response from RobertMay 13, 2019Rebecca, thank you so much for your kind words!! It was a pleasure coming to your office to work with you! I look forward to continuing to work with you as your needs change and grow! I hope you have a wonderful week!
- March 26, 2019Rating 5.0Bob and his staff are always friendly, supportive, and willing to help me achieve what I need.Response from RobertMarch 27, 2019Thank you Jessica for your kind words. We are so happy that you have had a good experience with our agency. I know we enjoy having you as a client. We hope you have a wonderful day!
- March 4, 2019Rating 5.0Bob is a generous of spirit, knowledgable, reliable, and trustworthy. I am VERY pleased that I switched from my previous insurance agency to an agent that will answer not only all my questions--but my calls.Response from RobertMarch 4, 2019Lisa, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so thankful we are able to help you out with insurance and look forward to continuing to work with you!
- February 28, 2019Rating 5.0Kind and patient.Response from RobertFebruary 20, 2020Thank you so much for your kind words, Lowell. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see you soon. Cheers!
- February 18, 2019Rating 5.0Great Service! Very Professional.Response from RobertFebruary 19, 2019Jeremy, thank you so much for your kind words. We are very excited to continue to work with you! Have a wonderful day.
- December 22, 2018Rating 5.0Bob made getting home insurance for a first time buyer like me a breeze. He helped me decide how much coverage I need and what policy best suits my needsResponse from RobertDecember 27, 2018Thank you Phonsai for your business and for your kind words! We are super excited to be working with you at the agency!
- December 22, 2018Rating 5.0Listened well to my needs and quoted a competitive rateResponse from RobertFebruary 20, 2020Thank you so much for your kind words, Lindsey. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we're glad you were happy with your quote. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you, We look forward to working with you again in the future!
- October 4, 2018Rating 5.0Great attitude answered all my questions. Nice office and staff. Feel like insurance needs are covered. Would recommend contacting Bob for sure.Response from RobertFebruary 20, 2020Douglas, thank you for the great review! We're so happy you felt that your insurance needs were covered and can't wait to have you back at the Bob Curtis Agency.
- July 2, 2018Rating 5.0He's great!Response from RobertFebruary 20, 2020Thank you for the kind words, Chad! We're so happy your visit at the Bob Curtis Agency went so smoothly. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for an insurance renewal, too? We'd love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you. Thanks again!-CG
- June 20, 2018Rating 5.0Bob was very responsive and very knowledgeable. He provided some solutions to our insurance needs that were much better than the competition. He listened well, and explained options clearly.Response from RobertJune 20, 2018Kevin and Tracy thank you for joining our agency, we look forward to working with you.
- April 15, 2018Rating 5.0Great professional service. Friendly and helpful staff. Will recommend to all my Family and Friends. Thanks!Response from RobertFebruary 20, 2020Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Steven. We're so glad that you enjoyed your experience! Come back and see us again soon!
- April 2, 2018Rating 5.0Bob patiently listened to and answered ALL my questions.Response from RobertFebruary 20, 2020We are so grateful for your kind words, Lisa. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. I'm so glad you liked working with Bob! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
- February 6, 2018Rating 5.0I can’t say enough positive things about Bob Curtis and his agency. Everyone has always been so patient, thoughtful and thorough in assisting me with my insurance policies. True professionals in every sense of the word.Response from RobertFebruary 20, 2020Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review, Anne! We're glad that you had such a great experience. Come and see us again soon!
- February 6, 2018Rating 5.0Bob and his staff have been terrific. Their communication and attention to detail make me and my wife feel very comfortable about our decision to work with them.Response from RobertFebruary 20, 2020Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, Austin. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. Come and see you us again soon!