Farmers Insurance Agent in Hastings, MN
KATRIN LINDBERG Ins Agency IncAbout Me
As a resident of Minnesota for over two decades, I'm proud to serve Hastings and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers® agent. At my Agency, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service and ensuring each client is educated on their specific coverage options.
Conveniently located in Historic Downtown Hastings right next to the Post Office on 2nd Street East, my Agency will ensure this process is straightforward and personalized to help you select the most comprehensive, cost-effective solution.
We will go above and beyond to make sure you are covered for all of life's unexpected turns. With over 20 years of experience in the insurance industry, We have the knowledge and skill-set to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that be for auto, home, life, umbrella and much more.
We are a Community minded Agency who enjoys volunteering and giving back. Whether it's working with Rotary International to support our local community organizations or teaching kids with Jr Achievement, we are dedicated to helping our community thrive.
Give me a call at (651) 437-5031 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
- May 193:00 PMFree Concert at the Rotary PavilionLevee
- Hastings Saturday Night Cruise InJune 155:00 PMClassic Car ShowCome to downtown Hastings to see Hundreds of classic cars and several food vendors in addition to several Local restaurants. Local boutiques and shops are open for you to browse. You can also do an "Insurance check- up" at my office. A no obligation review of your current coverage!
- Hastings Classic Cruise InJune 295:00 PMCar ShowCome to downtown Hastings to see Hundreds of classic cars and several food vendors in addition to several Local restaurants. Local boutiques and shops are open for you to browse. You can also do an "Insurance check- up" at my office. A no obligation review of your current coverage!
- Hastings Classic Cruise InJuly 135:00 PMCar showCome to downtown Hastings to see Hundreds of classic cars and several food vendors in addition to several Local restaurants. Local boutiques and shops are open for you to browse. You can also do an "Insurance check- up" at my office. A no obligation review of your current coverage!
- Hastings Rivertown days! #RTD2019July 18 - 21, 2019Music, crafts, a parade and more!Hastings, MN Riverfront
- Hastings Classic Cruise InJuly 275:00 PMCar Show
- Red Cross Blood drive St Philips Church HastingsAugust 1412:00 PM - 6:00 PMNew donors Welcome! Check out the Red Cross Web page to sign up.1401 15th St W, Hastings, MN 55033
Rotary International supports organizations locally and internationally. Rotary is leading the way to eradicate Polio. Locally we support many projects, the Riverfront Pavilion was our latest project raising over $500,000 to give our community a place to gather. I am currently the Secretary and past President. Rotary also honored my contributions by naming me a "Paul Harris Fellow".
Junior Achievement is always looking for new volunteers! Once a year, I get the pleasure of working with a classroom for a 5 day class to teach our children about community and jobs available in our community. It is a lot of fun working with the young kids and hearing their thoughts and ideas! All the classroom materials are provided and a workbook is easy to understand! Click on the link if you would like to help too!
Hastings "Friends of educators"
Teachers do much for our kids and I enjoy helping them through purchasing supplies and treats. Plus I am married to one!
Hastings Family service board member
Hastings family service helps families in crisis and other community needs from meals on wheels to backpacks for kids. I am excited to be part of an organization that does so much good in our community.
Subject to restrictions.
Feel free to click the link below, to read an article called "How Big Should My Life Insurance Policy Be?".
PWS LD-03 10/17
- April 20, 2019Rating 5.0Outstanding! Katy has been a joy to work with for the last 15+ years that I've had my insurance through her Farmers agency!Response from KatrinApril 20, 2019Thank you! I've enjoyed our friendship that came out of our networking group! You're a rock star!
- April 12, 2019Rating 5.0Katy is wonderful. I couldn't ask for a better agent.Response from KatrinApril 12, 2019Thank you! I am glad I was able to help on your home policy!
- January 23, 2019Rating 5.0Katy is a fantastic agent who really cares- Highly recommend!Response from KatrinFebruary 26, 2019Thank you so much! I appreciate helping your family!
- January 10, 2019Rating 5.0Katy is always super helpful and pleasant to work with. We’ve worked with her for many years across many different houses and policies and has always been extremely responsive and helpful.Response from KatrinFebruary 26, 2019Thank you! I am so happy I could still be your agent after your move to IL!
- January 9, 2019Rating 5.0Friend recommended to my sister, my sister recommended to me, we are THREE LUCKY CUSTOMERS.Response from KatrinFebruary 26, 2019Thank you! You and your family are fun to work with!
- October 13, 2018Rating 5.0Katy is very personable and a thorough agent. She explained everything to us and helped us decide our level of policy.Response from KatrinFebruary 26, 2019Thank you! Education is key for my agency, I am glad you enjoyed it!
- August 18, 2018Rating 5.0Katrin is the best and saved us a bunch of money, she always has my best interst in heart!
- August 17, 2018Rating 5.0Katy is knowledgeable, efficient, and friendly. All of our multiple insurance needs were met with ease. Thank you Katy!Response from KatrinFebruary 26, 2019Thank you! Welcome to MN!
- July 26, 2018Rating 5.0great, no problems
- July 19, 2018Rating 5.0Katy was so responsive and made everything fast and seamless. I felt well taken care of and have peace of mind knowing I have adequate coverage.
- July 13, 2018Rating 5.0Your great Katie! Its always fun doing business with you.
- July 2, 2018Rating 5.0I always appreciate the prompt responses from Katy that provide the information I need.
- June 30, 2018Rating 5.0Rapid response and execution of request. Total satisfaction.
- June 22, 2018Rating 5.0real good
- June 6, 2018Rating 5.0Katie and her people in her office are always a pleasure to do business with.
- May 26, 2018Rating 5.0Patti was great. She followed-up on everything quickly and educated me on insurance more than any other agent ever has.
- May 3, 2018Rating 5.0Fantastic communication, not worried if I can reach them or not. Wasn't forced into anything that I felt I didn't need. Great attitude and great energy. Thanks for everythingResponse from KatrinMay 18, 2018Thank you for the feedback! We look forward to helping you with your Insurance needs!
My Hardworking Team
Customer Service Representative