Farmers Insurance Agent in Elko New Market, MN
Timothy E SaduskyAbout Me
When I went into the insurance business I chose to represent Farmers® due to their family values. 24 years later, I am still proud to be an Agent/Owner. I opened the Elko New Market, MN office in 2017 and plan on spending another 20 years here!
In addition to Farmers being an outstanding carrier, you can rely on my office for world-class support. We are an Award-Winning Agency for our customer service. We are straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business, life insurance and more.
After 24 years, I am still directly involved over 50 hours a week, I am confident in providing you guidance!
Give me a call at (952) 985-9805 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Bodywerks..... The best decision when in a collision!
If you have been in a collision or your car is in need of repairs give Jeff and his crew a call at 952-461-5070
With our special relationship, Bodywerks has helped many of our clients.
Firefly Coffee Company, a new coffee shop in the heart of Elko New Market.
Open 6am-6pm M-Th
6am-9pm Friday (often live music)
Stop in for a hot coffee/tea, a refreshing drink with a nice little treat, or a Nordic Waffle. Maybe check out live music, check their facebook page for details.
Enjoy a night out at Elko Speedway - Cheer on Marek Racing!
Local racing is amazing! hen stay for a date night at the drive in!
Elko New Market Chamber of Commerce
- Spending time with Family
- Traveling up to the Deer Shack!
- Enjoying the nice weather while out riding my Jeep and Motorcycle
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- December 16, 2020Rating 5.0Tim is great to work with. He is very helpful, honest, and knowledgeable. Our daughter had signed up with your Bristol subdivision, but Bristol turned out to be a nightmare to work with. They are the single worst insurance company I have ever dealt with. Tim helped us navigate getting her out of the mess and over to Farmers.
- November 9, 2020Rating 5.0My husband and I have known Tim for a very long time. When it came to buying our first home, choosing him as our insurance agent was a no-brainer. Tim and his staff are very professional and personable. They make us feel like family when we walk in! 10/10 would recommend.Response from TimothyNovember 27, 2020Paige and Adam - Some people make it easy to treat them like family. You are both so approachable and kind, who could treat you poorly? We are all excited for your home! Awesome house. My family comments on how great YOUR family is...so there! And - THANK YOU!
- August 21, 2020Rating 5.0The whole process was great! Tim has been very honest and straightforward with all of our policies.Response from TimothyNovember 27, 2020Kristen, we are so happy to have you here! I appreciate the review very much! Looking forward to 20 years of being honest and straightforward with you guys! Thank you again!
- July 18, 2020Rating 5.0Tim always provides honest information about options, both pros and cons, to help us make informed decisions about our coverage. He's the best Farmers agent we've had in the approximately 40 years of being a Farmers customer.Response from TimothyNovember 27, 2020Wow - what a review!!! I thank you very much. I like you mentioned the cons. Happy that we can provide you with great info! It is our pleasure to work with you. It is nice to hear we are meeting your expectations. (you make it an easy job for us!)
- May 26, 2020Rating 5.0I appreciate the focus on going through options to reach the best package for us.
- May 16, 2020Rating 5.0Tim is great. Got me better home insurance at a better price.Response from TimothyMay 29, 2020Pete, I am so happy to meet you and be able to help! I agree, better and less money = good plan!
- May 9, 2020Rating 5.0Friendly staff, great service!Response from TimothyMay 15, 2020Steve, Step 1, get office support that is above average! We have so much enjoyed working with you for 20 years! Soon to be 20!
- May 8, 2020Rating 5.0Tim was very courteous and helpful in switching our policy from our current provider. And, he had a sense of humor which is always refreshing.Response from TimothyMay 15, 2020John and Debbie, you must really have a bad sense of humor ;) Truth is agents all mix with a certain "kind of person". You and Deb hit that mark perfect. We are the fortunate ones - we get the opportunity to have FUN working with you as we review and interact! Thank you for giving us the job!
- April 6, 2020Rating 5.0Tim and his team at Farmer's are first class!Response from TimothyMay 15, 2020Thanks Carrie!! We appreciate your feedback!
- February 2, 2020Rating 5.0Very personable. Makes sure we understood everything he said. He was so nice to our dog.Response from TimothyFebruary 28, 2020You have an amazing dog! Farmers loves all breeds of dogs. I am just happy you took the time to meet with me - the update was well worth it. Thank you for taking the time to submit the review.
- January 13, 2020Rating 5.0Tim always takes the time to get to know our actual needs and then develops and insurance plan to meet those needs. He is very attuned to making the value proposition works in the client's best interest. He works to make sure needs are met at the best possible cost.Response from TimothyJanuary 24, 2020Angie, Thank you. I appreciate you guys!! I thank ou for mentioning "Value Proposition" as well. It allows me to share that if your Agent or Company can't ADD value, then why are you with them?
I am thankful to work with your family! Have an amazing year teaching your kids!
- December 18, 2019Rating 5.0Tim is a great agent. Very friendly and thoughtful. Willing to go the extra mile to make sure your happy. Would highly recommend his services.Response from TimothyDecember 23, 2019Jolene and Nate, we are so happy to have you aboard! I was thinking how fortunate we are to insure your entire family! When they are as nice and honest as you, it is easy for us to want to go that "extra little bit."
Thank you for your trust!
- November 15, 2019Rating 5.0Stellar agent, can’t say enough good things about him. Thank you for all your help.Response from TimothyDecember 6, 2019Thanks Nicole! It is a pleasure to have you aboard! We look forward to many years assisting, even as you move about the State, we are always just a call or email away to assist.
- November 15, 2019Rating 5.0Tim has exceeded my own expectations of what I feel makes a great agent, great listening skills, compassion, and the ability to explain things related to insurance thoroughly and in ways that are easy to grasp.Response from TimothyNovember 15, 2019Nicole, we are very happy to know we met your expectations. The great part of this, we feel the SAME way about you! After almost 25 years, I still feel gratified knowing I can make a difference, even if small.
Nicole, your attitude is a big reason why it works as well as it does! We are very fortunate to have you and look forward to 20 more years!
- September 19, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent agent. Very thorough, very honest and takes time to explain everything, to make sure his clients are happy. Would absolutely recommend. Even the office support staff are wonderful, and answer the phone immediately, and are very helpful. A great agent/agency throughout.Response from TimothyNovember 15, 2019Dave,
Thank you for sharing your experience. I think you know how much I enjoy working with you both! I appreciate you acknowledge the office staff, THEY do most of the real work! I am lucky to have great people :) Looking forward to years and years of working with you!
- September 3, 2019Rating 5.0things went well and Tim made sure I under stood everything I am happy to
move my insurance over to farmersResponse from TimothyNovember 15, 2019Brian, You are very kind! Thanks for the review. We are even happier that you are here :) I will always remember the story you shared about your car!
- August 15, 2019Rating 5.0Very pleasant experience friendly met all my needs and concerns and then some just as my experience that I had with farmers in Paradise California I recommend Farmers to anybody and everybodyResponse from TimothyNovember 15, 2019James, it was a pleasure to meet you and be able to help! Thank you for sharing your experience in Paradise Ca, the entire US watched that on T.V. You lived it. I am proud to be an Agent with Farmers as the claims staff work tirelessly to ensure that we can pay as much as possible. The rest of that is the Agent ensuring the expectations are properly insured. Thank you for stopping in and letting us get o know you!
- August 5, 2019Rating 5.0Tim did an amazing job! He was very straight forward and thorough. He was able to add so much value and create the best possible policies for my wife and I. I am very fortunate for the opportunity to work with Tim.Response from TimothyAugust 9, 2019WE are the fortunate ones! What a pleasure to sit down, analyze areas of interest for you and build a plan! I am looking forward to being here with you for the next 25 years :) THANK YOU so much for the opportunity to help!
- June 28, 2019Rating 5.0Very honest and thorough.Response from TimothyJuly 5, 2019Eric, I like it when people write "honest." We work super hard to keep a clear discussion and honesty is such a vital part of running a great business. I appreciate you guys!!
- June 2, 2019Rating 5.0we love our insurance man Tim, we give him a time limit and he sticks to it
Just for the fun of it~Response from TimothyJuly 12, 2019We love YOU GUYS! It is so easy to feel at home when I visit you both. I hope you know how much I appreciate you! Your referrals have been outstanding! You know your awesome!