Farmers Insurance Agent in Eden Prairie, MN
Welcome to the Lee Ziesmer Insurance Agency.
I was born and raised right here in Minnesota. From humble beginnings in Robbinsdale, to graduating high school in Rochester and living in Plymouth today, my Minnesota roots make me proud to be your local Farmers insurance agent!
With an office located in Eden Prairie, I serve the entire state of Minnesota, providing options for Life, Business, Recreation, Home, Auto and Specialty insurance such as Firearms Liability, Identity Theft, Prepaid Legal Assistance, Disability, Accident, Critical Health Events, Cancer and Pet Insurance.
Plan for the future. Live for the moment.
Call us, today.
Give me a call at (763) 350-4282 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Eden Prairie, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Minnesota residents.
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Retail Insurance
- Commercial Auro Insurance
PWS BLI 9/16
Plymouth Lions Club
As members of the Plymouth Lions Club we pride ourselves in our contribution to our community and its citizens well being. We believe that by sharing our common values we can have an impact.
TreeHouse programs are designed to meet the social, emotional, physical, intellectual and spiritual needs of at-risk teens. TreeHouse provides a safe environment as well as mentoring for teens to receive support, guidance and practical skills in making better choices today to live as healthy adults tomorrow.
TwinWest Chamber of Commerce
TwinWest is reputably the most active chamber of commerce in the region, due in large part to a group of dedicated volunteers whose civic leadership serves our committees, our Board of Directors, our Foundation, and our many events and programs.
In 1984, TwinWest, as we recognize it today, was formed through the merger of several chambers of commerce. At the time, and ever since, TwinWest leaders have vowed to give up parochial differences and embrace the public policy advantages and networking opportunities of a Regional Chamber of Commerce. A history of representing the business community - that's TwinWest!
TwinWest gets its drive, and its funding, from member organizations and stakeholders
When you choose the TwinWest Chamber of Commerce, you are joining over 700 other businesses, representing 3,000 business leaders who make up the voice of business in the west metro. As the chamber continues to grow, so do the benefits available to our membership.
The membership base is as varied as the issues impacting each of its businesses
TwinWest’s members represent a variety of businesses and industries, ranging from national and internationally renowned corporations and manufacturers, to home-based businesses and companies involved in the service and professional sectors.
- Golf Enthusiast
Subject to restrictions.
- May 4, 2019Rating 5.0All around goodResponse from LeeMay 6, 2019Thank you, Dablin! I look forward to representing you in to the future.
- April 12, 2019Rating 5.0Best agent ever! Super knowledgeable, quick to respond and actually cares about his clients. He made the process incredibly easy and explained things in a simple way. It turns out my prior policy was not right for what I do and wouldn't even have covered me in an accident. I would've never known and my previous agent never went over how the various coverages work. I just assumed I was covered.
Call Lee for a tailor-made policy for your situation and your family.Response from LeeApril 12, 2019Thanks for the kind words, Ralph!
- April 2, 2019Rating 5.0Lee has been absolutely helpful and accommodating to my unique situation. Any future policies I decide to get will definitely be through him!!Response from LeeApril 9, 2019Thanks for the kind words, Madison! I look forward to seeing what lies ahead!
- January 9, 2019Rating 5.0lee is great. he was very helpful and knowledgable about all things insurance. no reason to go anywhere else.Response from LeeFebruary 8, 2019Thanks Andrea! I appreciate the great review.
- September 24, 2018Rating 5.0GREATResponse from LeeSeptember 24, 2018Thanks Andrea! I look forward to seeing what the future brings for you and your family!
- May 15, 2018Rating 5.0I really enjoy working with Lee. He answers questions promptly and is just generally a great person to work with.Response from LeeMay 15, 2018Thank you, Patti! You are too kind! I'm looking forward to representing you into the future. Thank you for the kind words!
- April 28, 2018Rating 5.0Exceptional service and very responsive. After 28 years with a big name company, we made the switch to agent and agency that really cares about their clients.Response from LeeMay 7, 2018Thanks Lee Ann! That is very nice of you to say. I'm so glad you made the switch and have the right plan in place now! It is my pleasure to help.
- March 29, 2018Rating 5.0Lee is always professional, very knowledgeable and attentive to all of my insurance needs. He always follows up with any questions and/or concerns in a timely manner. Recently, when I was involved in an accident he was genuinely concerned and helped me navigate the process. Excellent customer service!!Response from LeeApril 12, 2018Thank you so much for the kind words Renee! It has been my pleasure representing you. I'm glad we were able to get everything taken care of and everyone is safe.
- February 6, 2018Rating 5.0To properly write a review about Mr. Ziesmer, I have to relate to you my previous experiences with insurance agents. All of the agents I have been involved with in the past were like Sasquatch. I had a sighting when I signed up with them but after that they disappeared. The occasional refrigerator magnet they sent served as a rumor that they actually existed. Lee has been very accessible and has made me feel important as a client. I rest well knowing that he is just a phone call away.Response from LeeMarch 29, 2018Thanks for the great review, John! I take great pride in being there when you need me. Thank you for letting me know I am on the right track! It has been a pleasure working with you to create a plan that is right for you.
Thank you, John!