Farmers Insurance Agent in Eden Prairie, MN
Insurance is a financial tool designed to hedge against a financial loss. When done properly, the right insurance plan can prevent a personal tragedy from becoming a financial one.
Welcome to the Ziesmer Insurance Agency, where our priority is to empower all of our customers to make informed insurance decisions. As a lifelong Minnesotan, I am proud to provide my fellow Minnesotans with all of their options for Life, Commercial, Recreation, Home, Auto and Specialty insurance.
Don't commoditize your insurance and your family's future. Not all insurance companies, policies or agents are created equal.
Give me a call at (763) 350-4282 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Eden Prairie, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Minnesota residents.
PWS BLI 9/16
Plymouth Lions Club
As members of the Plymouth Lions Club we pride ourselves in our contribution to our community and its citizens well being. We believe that by sharing our common values we can have an impact.
Lion of the Year!
Humbled and honored to receive this award! Thank you Plymouth Lions for making it so easy to be better and do more. This is a great group of people to look up to and aspire to be like.
Subject to restrictions.
- September 24, 2018Rating 5.0GREATResponse from LeeSeptember 24, 2018Thanks Andrea! I look forward to seeing what the future brings for you and your family!
- May 15, 2018Rating 5.0I really enjoy working with Lee. He answers questions promptly and is just generally a great person to work with.Response from LeeMay 15, 2018Thank you, Patti! You are too kind! I'm looking forward to representing you into the future. Thank you for the kind words!
- April 28, 2018Rating 5.0Exceptional service and very responsive. After 28 years with a big name company, we made the switch to agent and agency that really cares about their clients.Response from LeeMay 7, 2018Thanks Lee Ann! That is very nice of you to say. I'm so glad you made the switch and have the right plan in place now! It is my pleasure to help.
- March 29, 2018Rating 5.0Lee is always professional, very knowledgeable and attentive to all of my insurance needs. He always follows up with any questions and/or concerns in a timely manner. Recently, when I was involved in an accident he was genuinely concerned and helped me navigate the process. Excellent customer service!!Response from LeeApril 12, 2018Thank you so much for the kind words Renee! It has been my pleasure representing you. I'm glad we were able to get everything taken care of and everyone is safe.
- February 6, 2018Rating 5.0To properly write a review about Mr. Ziesmer, I have to relate to you my previous experiences with insurance agents. All of the agents I have been involved with in the past were like Sasquatch. I had a sighting when I signed up with them but after that they disappeared. The occasional refrigerator magnet they sent served as a rumor that they actually existed. Lee has been very accessible and has made me feel important as a client. I rest well knowing that he is just a phone call away.Response from LeeMarch 29, 2018Thanks for the great review, John! I take great pride in being there when you need me. Thank you for letting me know I am on the right track! It has been a pleasure working with you to create a plan that is right for you.
Thank you, John!