Farmers Insurance Agent in Eden Prairie, MN
Aaron NicklayAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Eden Prairie, MN I'm here to help you understand the coverages and policies you need to protect your family, in straightforward everyday language, that will help you to balance your needs, keep your costs low, and plan for the future.
We're a fourth-generation Eden Prairie family with a commitment to helping our community grow but we are licensed to help you with your coverage needs anywhere in Minnesota as well as both North and South Dakota.
We offer insurance policies and products for just about anything you need...auto, home, small business, life, boats, ATVs, campers, rental property, and more! We're also happy to answer questions and advise you on insurance-related areas anytime, just give us a call or stop by the office, we're just south of Hwy 62 on Shady Oak Road in the Regus suite on the second floor.
Give me a call at (952) 229-5155 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
The Regus Crosstown Corporate Center
The Regus Crosstown Corporate Center has been our home for several years now and in addition to being our office, we partnered with them for events, education, networking, and more. Many of our clients have offices here as well, so if you are looking for space, lets connect you with the team here!
BP- Normandale Village 98th and Normandale, Bloomington MN
The team at BP Normandale Village in Bloomington is outstanding, stop by and Dan and his crew for fuel, car wash, snacks, and more
Supporting Scouting here in Eden Prairie
Supporting Scouting here in Eden Prairie is one of the ways that we ensure that the next generation is prepared for life. Troop 370 has been at Pax Christi for the past 32 years and serves both young men and women in our community.
People Reaching Out to People, Eden Prairie MN
PROP has been serving the Eden Prairie community for over 40 years, providing assistance to those in our community who are experiencing food, housing, employment, transportation or health insecurity.
I've personally been an outdoorsman all of my life and understand what coverages are important to cover recreational products. Call me today for more information, or just to get an update. We spend several hours a year with advanced recreation products training to stay up to date on coverage options, local laws, and changes in industry trends.
So, whether you're headed out for an afternoon on Lake Minnetonka, or you're spending a week around Ely and BWCA, or you're on the road for a month to check out Yellowstone, we can help make sure you're covered for whatever happens out there.
Give me a call to learn more about our coverage and get a quote today! We have excellent programs for all kinds of retail, medical offices, auto shops, offices, consultants, restaurants, and more! Just starting or been around forever, give us a call and we'll see what we can do to help you save money and protect your business.
We have solutions for all of these situations and more, give us a call, and we'll put together a policy that is right for your short term and long term needs, as a price that easily fits in your monthly budget.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- August 29, 2020Rating 5.0Aaron led me through the process and came up with rates for homeowners and auto insurance that worked me.Response from AaronAugust 31, 2020Thanks Timothy! I'm glad that we were able to put together a package for you as you move into your new home, and we're very much looking forward to working with you for a long time to come!
- August 28, 2020Rating 4.0I notified Aaron Nicklay of a policy need/change with regards to the sale of my property. He noted the date of my closing and took care of all necessary changes. He then notified me the day of, that all policy changes were complete.
Aaron is always available in both routine and emergency situations.
My father always taught me that insurance is only as good as your agent and Aaron is truly the best. Therefore so is Farmers.Response from AaronAugust 28, 2020Thanks Anne, those are extremely kind words and I really appreciate them:) It's been a pleasure working with you and your sons, altho I miss our quarterly coffee meetings, it always brings a smile to my face to see your name pop up on the caller ID. Congrats on the sale of the condo, enjoy your beachfront fall/winter home, and good luck with the house hunt!
- June 24, 2020Rating 5.0Aaron is an excellent agent. He is always looking to help his clients with their insurance needs. He keeps up to date on Farmers offerings and makes recommendations to his clients of new products. Aaron is responsive and genuinely cares for his clients.Response from AaronJune 26, 2020Thanks for the kind words Kevin, it's been a pleasure working with your family the last several years, you were one of my first clients and your support has been appreciated beyond words. It always bring a smile to my face when either you or the boys call to talk, and I'm looking forward to seeing what's next for you all!
- May 28, 2020Rating 5.0Aaron was so great! With just a quick explanation of what I was looking for I was able to get a comprehensive quote and the best price on my insurance. He was super helpful, attentive, and willing to answer all of my questions.Response from AaronMay 29, 2020Thanks very much, I really appreciate the opportunity to provide coverage for you guys, and am looking forward to working with you...….. and welcome to Minnesota!:)
- April 4, 2020Rating 5.0Aaron is by far the most responsibleand authentic agent that I have ever dealt with in any capacity. And I have dealt with many agents during my 66 years....Response from AaronApril 8, 2020Thanks Bruce! I really appreciate your kind words, it's been a pleasure working with you again, and I've really enjoyed helping to transition your insurance to the next stage of life. Clients like you guys make my job really fulfilling and I truly appreciate it!
- February 5, 2020Rating 5.0Aaron is always attentive to my needs and makes great suggestions of products that would work best for me. Very trustworthy and always has my best interests in mind.Response from AaronApril 8, 2020Thanks Jessika! I really appreciate your kind words and it's been a pleasure working with you and your family to help provide peace of mind through all kinds of life changes, kids growing up, new cars and old one's, and all of the rest of the twists and turns along the way. Looking forward to working with you in the future and can't wait to see what your next adventure is!
- October 6, 2019Rating 5.0This was a good experience. My agent went the extra mile to get my policy incorporated into my mortgage loan. I look forward to a good working relationship with this insurance company and this agent.Response from AaronOctober 7, 2019Thanks David! I'm really happy that I could help you with this process, and I'm looking forward to working with you as well. Welcome to Minnesota, congrats on your new adventure, and let me know when you get settled and we'll have a cup of coffee when you have a moment!
- August 30, 2019Rating 5.0Aaron is phenomenal. He was great - explaining the coverage and helping me navigating through my options. I am so glad we switched!Response from AaronSeptember 4, 2019Thanks Becca! I was very happy that we were able to put together a set of policies that increased coverage and decreased your costs significantly..... and it's a pleasure working with someone who is interested in learning about their coverages. Looking forward to working with you guys!
- April 14, 2019Rating 5.0Aaron was super helpful!Response from AaronApril 15, 2019Thanks Drew I'm glad we could get this set up for you guys!
- January 16, 2019Rating 5.0Aaron is always available for questions or concerns. He returns messages in a very timely manner and looks for the best possible rates and coverage.Response from AaronApril 2, 2019Thanks Emily! It's been a pleasure working with you and your family the past few years, you are all outstanding clients and I'm glad that AJ introduced us!:)
- November 3, 2018Rating 5.0Aaron is a very helpful, honest and communicative Farmer's agent.Response from AaronApril 2, 2019Thanks Anne! I really appreciate the opportunity to help you as you moved here to Minnesota, we're happy to have you here, and I can't thank you enough for being an good influence on Nate:)
- September 20, 2018Rating 5.0Agent is very knowledgeable and easy to work with.Response from AaronApril 2, 2019Thanks very much! It's been a pleasure working with you and your family.....and it's always good to get the occasional update on the birds from out west:)
- August 20, 2018Rating 5.0He is a very thorough and friendly agent. He follows up with you when there is a matters that need attention. He reaches out to you when there are issues in your area to make sure you're okay. That's going the extra mile and I appreciate thatResponse from AaronApril 2, 2019Thanks Christopher! I enjoy working with almost all of my clients, but I especially like working with folks like you that I've known since we were kids. It's a privilege to help you protect your family and it's exciting to help as you've moved up and out from where you started!
- May 26, 2018Rating 5.0Aaron is the best! He has always been incredibly helpful and willing to answer any questions I have ever had.Response from AaronApril 2, 2019Thanks Kevin! I've been really happy that I could help with your insurance starting with that one little motorcycle, all the way to buying your mom's house. Your entire family has been just a hoot to get to know and I'm really glad I had the opportunity to meet you all...… even if that required you living with Nate for a year:)
- May 7, 2018Rating 5.0Aaron was prompt with answering all questions and was easy to work with our schedule. He took the time to explain the policy including the pros and cons of different coverage. I appreciate his professionalism and helping us make informed decisions about our insurance coverage. I look forward to working with him for years to come.
- March 25, 2018Rating 5.0I always appreciate his service and advice!
- March 18, 2018Rating 5.0Aaron is always willing to listen to our needs/concerns and help us find the best solution. He's the best!
- March 17, 2018Rating 5.0Aaron has been so amazing explaining all of our options and making sure our needs were met. We couldn’t be more pleased!