Farmers Insurance Agent in Cold Spring, MN
Christopher PendergastAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Cold Spring, MN, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. We offer auto, home, business, and life insurance. Our office is also experienced in ATV, snowmobiles, and boats. We take pride in our community and love giving back whenever we can. My office works closely with the Rocori Area Food Shelf and we organize the Kid's Zone for Hometown Pride Days. Living in Cold Spring also allows me to coach Gavin's basketball team.
Give me a call at (320) 685-9943 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Cold Spring, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Minnesota residents.
We are proud to support the Rocori Area Food Shelf! We accept year round donations and are a proud sponsor of the Thanksgiving Day Meal.
Our agency is proud to support Rocori Action Packs!
ROCORI Action Packs was founded in 2014, providing weekend meals to elementary students. For information on how to help support the Rocori Action Packs please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family time
PWS LD-03 10/17
- April 24, 2020Rating 5.0Christopher is the easiest and best to work with. Christopher will always answer any call or text if there are any concerns. Very impressed!
- January 13, 2020Rating 5.0Chris was very helpful and made me feel very confident in making the switch to Farmers .
- October 31, 2019Rating 5.0Chris was great to work with. He cares about people more than the money.
- October 30, 2019Rating 5.0Chris consistency goes above and beyond basic customer service. He’s available to answer questions and help get issues resolved. I am a very loyal customer due to his support.
- October 8, 2019Rating 3.0I wish you would get back to me when you say you will even if there is no new info. And would be nice if I wouldn't have to hound you down several days in a row when I need to talk to you.
- July 3, 2019Rating 5.0Chris was very knowledgeable and really listened to what our needs where, rather than selling us what he thought we should have. I've already recommended him to other friends and family. Couldn't have asked for a better experience
- June 11, 2019Rating 5.0Chris is great to work with. He explained everything and made switching my coverage from another company as easy as could be. He ended up getting me better coverage for about the same price. Everything was done over the phone or by email making it much easier to complete the process since we don't live very close to each other. Thank you Chris!
- May 24, 2019Rating 5.0Chris’ customer service and overall helpfulness was so much appreciated! We look forward to working with him in the future.
- May 23, 2019Rating 5.0Chris was great to work with. He was honest, upfront and detailed with his information. Best of all, he was available at all times of the day when we had questions.