Farmers Insurance Agent in West Bloomfield, MI
Barbara Ann SosinAbout Me
Born and raised in Michigan, I'm proud to serve West Bloomfield and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers Insurance® Agent. Currently, while our physical office is closed due to COVID-19, we are available for phone consultations, so feel free to give us a call! In the years I've spent living here, I have grown to understand the unique complexities that come with insuring your home or car in the community that we live in. I aim to use my expertise to help make you smarter about your insurance options - whether that be home, auto, commercial, specialty insurance, and more!
At the Barbara Sosin Insurance Agency, we provide our high-quality customer service by taking a consultative approach to create a policy that's right for your family and your needs. We take the time to understand what assets we need to protect and aim to understand your coverages well in order to provide a clear and consistent consultation. Whatever it may be, I want to make sure that you have peace of mind when it comes to protecting the things that matter the most.
Feel free to stop by our office, which is located on Maple Road and west of Orchard Lake Road, next to Shatila Bakery. You can also call or text our office phone number for any of your insurance needs. Stop by for a cup of coffee and a conversation about your coverage options, as I'd love to sit down with you to discuss your insurance options today!
Give me a call at (248) 970-2114 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-04 10/17
Subject to restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- July 9, 2020Rating 5.0Everything went smoothly, Barbara competently answered our questions and got us all set up.Response from BarbaraJuly 14, 2020Thank you for leaving such a nice review, and for choosing Farmers® for your insurance needs. I enjoyed working with you and look forward to our continued work together.
- July 8, 2020Rating 5.0Great service and outstanding overall.Response from BarbaraJuly 14, 2020Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive experience working with my agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to. I look forward to working with you!
- December 15, 2019Rating 5.0SeamlessResponse from BarbaraDecember 19, 2019Thanks for your 5 star review! I'm glad you found the process of working with me easy and seamless. That's always my goal. Although, you helped make this an easy process by being so responsive as well. It was a pleasure to work with you, Christopher. I appreciate you choosing Farmers Insurance and specifically my agency, to help you with your insurance needs. I look forward to working with you and your wife for many years to come! Thank you for your business! ~Barb Sosin
- October 17, 2019Rating 5.0Barbara helped my family out tremendously, was easy to communicate with and very accommodating. She was knowledgeable about the different plan options and was very informative. I would highly recommend her as your agent.Response from BarbaraOctober 18, 2019Thank you for your positive review! It means a lot to me. It's been a pleasure working with you to customize insurance coverage for you and your family! I'm in this business because I care about my clients and ensuring that your greatest assets are protected in the event of a loss. As your life evolves, so will your insurance needs. I look forward to working with you in the years to come! Thanks again! Barb
- March 4, 2019Rating 5.0Barbara was very thorough and on top of everything. She did all the work for me and kept me updated as to where we were in the process of switching insurance agencies - which I extremely appreciate! I have been wanting to switch for a few years but never knew where to start or how much of my time it would take. Barbara made this experience very comfortable for me.Response from BarbaraMarch 4, 2019Thank you for the great review! I enjoyed working with you, Lisa! You are making big decisions on how to best protect yourself and your family and it's my job to make that as easy and as comfortable as possible! I look forward to working with you in the years to come! Thank you so much for your business and your kind words! ~Barb Sosin
- November 1, 2018Rating 5.0I appreciate the time Barbara took to get to know me and educate me on the coverage she was recommending for me. She was knowledgeable, very friendly and not a pushy salesperson. I believe that she is looking out for me and my best interest. I'm glad I got connected with Barbara's agency and I look forward to working with her in the years to come!Response from BarbaraNovember 1, 2018Thank you for the kind review! I enjoyed working with you as well! Me and my team take great pride in getting to know our clients to ensure they have the right insurance coverage for their particular needs. Thank you for your business!
- November 1, 2018Rating 5.0My parents were looking for new home and auto policies. I help them with all of their insurances, documents and I am not in Michigan. I have been working with Jill in Barbara Sosin's office and I couldn't say nicer things about Jill. We've had to have many calls during this process and she was so kind throughout and patient. My parents are also happy with the competitive premiums they received.Response from BarbaraNovember 1, 2018Thank you for the positive review! I'm so glad that things worked out for your parents. Jill enjoyed working with you, as well! She's a very knowledgeable member of my team. Our agency takes great pride in providing high quality customer service. We appreciate your parent's business and look forward to serving them in the years to come! ~Barb Sosin
- October 17, 2018Rating 5.0I am an existing Farmers customer for both auto and homeowners insurance. I have a second home insured by another firm. I became convinced that I was overpaying for my coverage but in checking competitors offerings I was unable to find adequate coverage at a fair price. I made my frustrations known to my agent at Barb Sosin's office (she has my primary home and autos insured). Time was taken to understand my needs and objectives. I ended up with a terrific policy at a wonderful price.Response from BarbaraNovember 1, 2018Thank you for the positive review! I appreciate your feedback! We pride ourselves in providing high quality customer service. Jill and I look forward to working with you for many years to come! ~Barb Sosin
- September 28, 2018Rating 5.0Jill Casanta was a pleasure to work with. I felt she understood our needs and worked hard to make my interaction pleasurable and simple. I look forward to a long relationship with your agency.Response from BarbaraSeptember 28, 2018Thank you for the compliment! Jill is a valued member of my team and takes great pride in helping our clients. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you! Barb