Farmers Insurance Agent in Traverse City, MI
Fran MartinAbout Me
As a lifelong resident of Northern Michigan, I’m proud to serve Traverse City as your local Farmers Insurance® Agent. Contact me today to discuss your options for auto, home, life, or business insurance. We can also serve all your needs for recreational vehicle and recreational home insurance, vacant property insurance, or one of the many other insurance products that Farmers offers. My office is located on the east side of S Garfield Ave, between PNC Bank and AutoZone.
At the Fran Martin Agency, my first goal is to educate and guide you through your coverage options, so you understand exactly what your coverage protects. My second goal is to help you when the unexpected happens.
With 26 years in the financial services industry, I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand how your financial goals can be supported by properly insuring your financial assets. Also, being both an insurance agent and an insurance consumer myself, I will be your advocate in navigating a claim experience; thus enabling you to quickly regain a sense of normalcy.
Give me a call at (231) 421-5136 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Subject to restrictions.
PWS LD-02 10/17
BNI Business Before Sunrise
I am a proud member of the Traverse City Chapter of Business Network International, which provides a positive, supportive, and structured environment for members to exchange quality business referrals. BNI is the largest business networking organization in the world.
Traverse Area Human Resource Association
This local Traverse Area organization is a valuable resource for our region’s human resource professionals, employers, and workforce for over three decades. I am one of over 120 members who actively engages in fulfilling the mission of the organization.
Beyond your personal property, what if you’re found liable for injuries sustained by visitors in your home as a result of negligence?
That’s where Farmers Renters Insurance comes in.
Renters insurance covers your personal property, and even covers you from liability claims while you’re renting.
Also, if your rented home ever needs serious repairs, and you’re unable to live there, it also covers the reasonable and necessary increase in living expenses (housing, food, etc.) you may incur.
- May 5, 2019Rating 5.0Fran is very knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to meet with her.
- May 3, 2019Rating 5.0Fran is great. She made sure we had covered all the details so we could get the best price and best coverage. She has answered all my questions and is easy to get a hold of. So glad I made the switch.
- January 23, 2019Rating 5.0The agent very helpful and saved a large amount of money.
- October 15, 2018Rating 5.0Went beyond a simple quoting procedure and provided a welcomed sensible review of our insurance needs with recommendations for coverage. Very personable and responsive. We look forward to beginning a long relationship.
- September 25, 2018Rating 5.0We have never worked with a better agent on insurance anywhere. Very helpful with everything. Always available for questions. Great personality and easy to work with. Would recommend Fran to friends and relatives!
- July 27, 2018Rating 5.0Fran was extremely helpful and knowledgable.
- June 27, 2018Rating 5.0Awesome response to an out of state prospect moving to Traverse City with all kinds of questions about coordinating insurance coverages between multiple states in the Midwest. Fran was so helpful in putting together an insurance quote and ultimately writing the Home Owners insurance on a property we are buying, and will be able to coordinate Auto too as soon as we close. There were some quirks to the work thru, but Fran was always prompt and happy- a true pleasure to do business with!