Farmers Insurance Agent in Stevensville, MI
Christopher John ThompsonAbout Me
As a Michigan native, I could not be more proud to serve as your local Farmers Insurance® Agent in Stevensville. Stop by my office today to start a friendly conversation regarding auto, home, or life insurance. Additionally, my agency can handle all of your recreational insurance needs for boats, motorcycles, travel trailers, and more.
I live nearby in St. Joseph with my wife Cheryl and our three beautiful children. I really care about the people of this area and I stay involved in giving back as both an agent and neighbor. I proudly sponsor many of the areas youth baseball and softball associations. I am actively involved in the Stevensville Downtown Development Committee as well.
I want to be a resource for you when it comes to all of your insurance questions. I want you to feel like you have the full picture of your options before making a decision. Let's sit down together and get to work on finding the right plan for you,
I have spent almost 20 years connected to the financial services industry. This experience has allowed me to hone my skills in managing risk and paying attention to the details that matter. I want to educate you on the most important aspects of insurance so that you, your family, and your assets are better prepared for the future.
Give me a call at (269) 408-8872 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-04 10/17
Subject to restrictions.
Brown Elementary School Improvement Team
I serve on the School Improvement Team for Brown Elementary School in St. Joseph. We focus on parent understanding and involvement and educational awareness.
Two of my children currently attend this school and my wife works here as well!
Lakeshore Thunder Youth Baseball
I support the Lakeshore Thunder Youth Baseball team and coach Gary Zech.
As a parent, I know how important it is to have local businesses support Stevensville teams and I am happy to do that.
South Coast Blues
Proud to be a sponsor of the South Coast Blues All Star team.
- University of Michigan sports
- Spending time with my children
- South Bend Cubs
- Albion College Alumnus
- College lacrosse and soccer player
Give me a call to learn more about our coverage and get a quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- July 16, 2020Rating 5.0Chris is the best in the business.
Most knowledgeable agent I've ever dealt with. Chris cares about our community and he serves his customers like family.Response from ChristopherJuly 16, 2020Thomas, thank you so much for the kind words. I take pride in being knowledgeable about insurance and even more so with supporting the community that has been so wonderful to myself and my family.
- February 12, 2020Rating 5.0Chris is always very responsive, day or night.Response from ChristopherFebruary 12, 2020Thank you! Our agency really appreciates your feedback. We pride ourselves in being committed to personal service.
- September 25, 2019Rating 5.0He gave us information on everything we asked and was honest about the differences in our policies.Response from ChristopherSeptember 25, 2019Sue,
Thank you for the review and the trust you placed in me. I appreciate the business but more than that I appreciate you listening and being open to suggestions I made.
- September 24, 2019Rating 5.0Very personable and quick to respondResponse from ChristopherSeptember 24, 2019Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- September 22, 2019Rating 5.0I am satisfied with the service.Response from ChristopherSeptember 22, 2019Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- July 4, 2019Rating 5.0Chris was very helpful and responsive and provided me with a few options.Response from ChristopherJuly 5, 2019Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- May 22, 2019Rating 5.0Thank you for your great counsel on finding the best product that suits my needs.Response from ChristopherMay 22, 2019Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your business.
- May 9, 2019Rating 5.0As a rule, I don't do on-line reviews. I chose Chris Thompson and his agency from word of mouth and work recognition. The experience has been nothing but outstanding.Response from ChristopherMay 9, 2019
- January 31, 2019Rating 5.0Great Service!Response from ChristopherJanuary 31, 2019Thank you so much for the kind words!
- January 10, 2019Rating 5.0Chris was excellent and going over our policy and making everything up to date! I appreciate his help, his courtesy, and giving us a great deal on our cars and home!Response from ChristopherJanuary 10, 2019
- December 2, 2018Rating 5.0Very helpful and took the time to assist me with all of my questions.Response from ChristopherDecember 3, 2018
- November 15, 2018Rating 5.0Chris was very professional and knowledgeable! My Home Insurance was purchased over the phone and online for signatures! Wish everything was this easy and efficient!!!Response from ChristopherNovember 15, 2018
- November 7, 2018Rating 5.0Very prompt in getting us a quote. Answered all our questions and was very honest with his answers.Response from ChristopherNovember 7, 2018Thank you for your review - we are glad we were able to address your insurance related questions.
- November 2, 2018Rating 5.0After paying too much for what may have been inadequate coverage for far too long, Chris Thompson took the time on my original phone call to his office to go over my particulars and save me a significant amount of money. He took care of every detail of changing from my long time carrier and agency. Very knowledgeable, professional and efficient insurance adviser.Response from ChristopherNovember 2, 2018Thank you for taking the time to leave such specific feedback. This helps me understand some of the things that were important to you.
- November 1, 2018Rating 5.0Christopher answered all my questions and more.Response from ChristopherNovember 1, 2018
- October 26, 2018Rating 5.0Chris is always accommodating when we call with an auto change and the information is provided to us promptly. We could not be more pleased with Chris and Farmers. Glad we made the switch :)Response from ChristopherOctober 26, 2018
- October 7, 2018Rating 5.0Working with Chris was great. He took the time to explain things to me, offer me alternatives, and worked with me to arrive at the best solution for my family. It’s great to have someone that you can rely on that understands the policies and understands my needs.Response from ChristopherJuly 25, 2020Bonjour,
Merci beaucoup pour votre avis. Au plaisir de vous accueillir à nouveau prochainement chez Hippopotamus !
- September 12, 2018Rating 5.0Chris has the "heart of a teacher" and makes sure that you truly understand your insurance needs, then makes sure to create a policy to match those needs for you and your family!Response from ChristopherSeptember 12, 2018Kari,
Thank you so much for the kind review. I do my best to make sure clients are properly protected, even if it costs a little more than they are used to. I am glad you see the value in that and will do my best to keep supporting you and the other teachers in this area.
- August 5, 2018Rating 5.0Chris is great to work with. very knowledgeable about products offered by Farmers and took great care to make sure my best interests were a priority. also very community minded and i feel that is important.Response from ChristopherAugust 6, 2018Karen,
Thank you for the positive review and recognizing I had your best interests at heart. I do think supporting the community is important as a small business owner also and am glad other people feel that same way. Thank you again.
- July 24, 2018Rating 5.0Chris was great! I needed insurance fast and he was so responsive. He also really took the time to walk me through Michigan insurance which was very appreciated.Response from ChristopherJuly 24, 2018Thank you for your review - we are glad we were able to address your insurance related questions.