Farmers Insurance Agent in Rochester, MI
Robert Paul MatoukaRobert P Matouka Insurance Agency IncAbout Me
At the Robert Matouka Agency, I am proud to serve the residents and businesses of the greater Rochester area for all insurance needs: auto (including classic cars), home, rental, life, business, builders risk, and surety bonding.
As someone who has experience in residential, historic preservation, institutional building operations and construction projects for 35+ years, I am aware of what it takes for protection of those hard-earned assets. Let me utilize my unique experience to review your current insurance coverage and options for proper asset protection.
Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. We pride ourselves in providing peace of mind in knowing that you are protected from all things unexpected in the proper way. No gaps or overlaps in coverage allowed here. So whether you're looking for personal or commercial lines of insurance, look no further than our agency. Don't hesitate to reach out today and we can get started together.
Give me a call at (248) 652-7333 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Please call 248-652-7333 first BEFORE entering the Office.
We ask that you practice social distancing and wear your mask at all times while in the office.
If you are not yet comfortable with in-person meetings, the business can be conducted via phone and internet.
Currently, all insured drivers in Michigan have unlimited PIP coverage to pay for medical expenses. New business or existing auto policies renewing after July 2 will have the option to select a plan that offers limited or no PIP coverage.
It’s important to determine what your current health plan covers in the event of an auto related injury to you or family members living in your household. If on Medicare you have the option to opt out of PIP coverage all together and substantially lower your auto premium. Beware, selecting Medicare coverage does not provide the same level of services provided by PIP insurance.
Some of the important medical services that may not be covered under your Medicare plan:
In-home attendant care
Transportation to and from medical appointments
Long term and custodial care
Skilled nursing facility
Occupational therapy or long-term comprehensive rehabilitation
Case Management services
You may want to consider a coordinated approach to your auto medical coverage of limited PIP and a qualified health care plan. This may help avoid paying out of pocket costs down the road.
If interested, my agency is ready and able to review your insurance coverage so you can make an informed decision on the best level of protection for you and your family. Give us a call 248.65-7333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
33% of American adults have $0 saved for retirement – 56% of American adults have less than $10,000 saved for retirement when you combine the 33% who have nothing saved with the 23% who have a small amount saved.*
* source: Forbes, April 3, 2018 article ‘4 Stats That Reveal How Badly America Is Failing At Financial Literacy’
- higher frequency of claims from an increase in miles driven in a good economy
- auto-related injuries and medical insurance cost rising with a 13% assessment increase per vehicle to the MCCA fund (No-Fault) http://www.michigancatastrophic.com
-increase cost to repair cars with the latest safety technology
-distracted driving being the major cause of auto accidents 68% of the time
According to the Michigan State Police traffic crash report, distracted driving was the cause of over half of the driving-related fatalities in Michigan in 2017.
Help may be on the way with auto reform legislation. SB #1 and HB #4397 set to go into effect July 1, 2020, will make sweeping changes to Michigan’s No-Fault and liability auto insurance laws intended to stabilize or lower auto premiums.
Basically, it will offer choices on medical coverage protection now known as Michigan’s No-Fault or personal injury protection (PIP) insurance provision. Many questions remain unanswered at this time, but as information becomes available, it will be posted on my website.
If you have any questions or wish to meet for a review of your policies give me a call or email email@example.com.
In addition to auto and home, my agency offers an extensive portfolio of products from life insurance to the protection of seasonal or rental properties, specialty vehicles, boats, builder risk, surety bonds, and commercial businesses. These are competitive products that are tailored to meet your specific insurance needs.
"As this situation continues to evolve, we will remain agile in assessing additional ways we can help our customers, including potentially further premium reductions." Customers with Farmers-branded Personal Lines Auto policies will not need to take any action; however, should they have questions they can call 888-327-6335
MI Auto Reform Act goes into effect July 2, 2020, changing (BI) liability limits and offering choices to personal injury protection (PIP). Medicare recipients will be allowed to opt out of PIP coverage completely according to Bulletin 2020-05-INS State of Michigan Dept. of Insurance and Financial Services.
“After July 1, 2020, Michigan Medicare enrollees who renew or purchase a new no-fault automobile insurance policy can choose to “opt out” of Personal Protection Insurance (PIP) medical benefits. To do so, the enrollee must demonstrate that they are enrolled in Medicare Parts A and B and that their spouse or any relative of either who resides in the same household has qualified health coverage (QHC) or automobile insurance coverage that includes PIP medical benefits.”
If you have any questions or wish to meet for a review of coverage, give me a call or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- April 12, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent service
- January 6, 2020Rating 5.0It is a pleasure to work with Gerard Lilly at Farmers Insurance. Gerard is very detailed and leaves no questions unanswered.
I would certainly recommend this Farmers Agency to friends.
- March 5, 2019Rating 5.0Robert is very professional and caring. He is always lookin gout for best home and auto insurance for his clients. I rate his services very high. *****
- February 10, 2019Rating 5.0I appreciate that Robert went through my entire policy to find ways to save money which ended up increasing my coverage. I had not updated my coverage in many years and he was the one who noticed that I needed to update the policy to get the best arrangement possible for my house and cars.
- September 16, 2018Rating 5.0outstanding. thanks for putting up. with old man on drummond island.
- August 8, 2018Rating 5.0Very friendly and helpful
- July 11, 2018Rating 5.0Robert is a true professional. He went above and beyond to ensure we had the proper coverage for our home and vehicles. We highly recommend him. Excellent!
- April 10, 2018Rating 5.0I needed to find a new insurance company that would help us save money, and answer questions that we didn’t understand. I called Robert Matouka at farmers insurance. Robert got back with us immediately with a quote, it was everything we needed at a great price. And I would like to thank you Robert for taking time to meet up with us Saturday to go over everything.
- March 2, 2018Rating 5.0Robert Matouka did a great job all around; he provided a quote immediately upon my request, and I was able to get an appointment quickly. We reviewed the policies in which I was interested, told me about some I wasn't aware of and all my questions were answered and handled well. He's knowledgeable, friendly, efficient - very pleasant experience. Choosing the right insurance can be stressful and difficult to understand but Robert explained everything clearly and made my decisions easy to make.