Farmers Insurance Agent in Novi, MI
Michael Donald ThomasAbout Me
As your local agent in Novi, MI. I understand our community as I have lived in Novi most of my life and graduated from Novi High School. I studied at the University of Michigan in Communications and Business. Novi is a great community and I want to make sure my clients have the right coverages for their families.
My agency is a family business and we are here to help you understand your insurance coverages and make informed decisions. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more. We offer coverage on an individualized basis and want to make sure you understand your investment.
Give me a call at (248) 216-1126 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- February 13, 2021Rating 5.0Julia Thomas Fallon was proactive in reaching out, professional and personable to work with. Questions were responded to on a very timely basis and good advice was provided to craft policies that were fitting for both home and auto. I give her an A+.
- January 24, 2021Rating 5.0Mike was very knowledgeable about the many options that are involved in selecting a home insurance policy and he was very professional.
- January 18, 2021Rating 5.0She was very thoughtful and complete
- December 14, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful in answering all questions I had. A friendly,professional person.
- December 14, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful in answering any question I had. Professional in everyway.
- December 5, 2020Rating 5.0Everything is moving along well
However, my husband James should not be the communication lead......at least use “James and Jacqueline” or if single name necessary.....since as wife I have the lead role on this transaction evaluation and decision use my name.
I find these notes out addressing only ‘James’ as chauvinistic! Give me a call if questions and don’t feel bad at all......just think through and go on🤙
- September 14, 2020Rating 5.0I haven't actually dealt with Michael at all. I have been communicating with Julia. She has been absolutely fantastic! She got us switched over with our auto insurance and then a few weeks later we switched our homeowners' insurance too! Best customer service I have received from any company, hands down!
- July 12, 2020Rating 5.0I have not personally spoken with michael but Julia has been the agent I’ve been in contact with and she’s been very helpful.
- February 25, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent!! A#1
- February 20, 2020Rating 5.0She made it an easy decision and process for our family! So far so good
- February 7, 2020Rating 5.0Great overall experience
- January 30, 2020Rating 5.0It was all good. Thank you
- January 30, 2020Rating 5.0It was all good. The agent was prompted getting back with us about questions.
She seemed well informed. Thank you
- January 13, 2020Rating 5.0Very positive experience. They answered all of my questions before I even asked them. Would recommend.
- December 7, 2019Rating 5.0Michael is the one insurance sales person we met that cares he was great we look forward to long years of using his insurance services
- August 26, 2019Rating 5.0This office is awesome and made the process so easy. I am so happy and please to have switched, Julia was very helpful
- August 18, 2019Rating 5.0After nearly 30 years at one insurance company, I decided it was time to shop around. I received my quotes in a timely and professional manner. We did it all on line, making my switch over such an easy process!
- July 23, 2019Rating 5.0Michael is knowledgeable and very friendly. He helped me save money on my policy. I highly recommend!
- June 29, 2019Rating 5.0Outstanding experience with Bobby Keough! I've never had an agent take so much time and care with showing me how to protect my assets and family!
- June 22, 2019Rating 5.0Julia has been quite a delight to work with. Her patience, honesty and professionalism have exceeded my expectations.