Farmers Insurance Agent in Menominee, MI
Patricia A MuellerAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Menominee, MI, I help customers all across Michigan just like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, specialty, life, pets, business insurance, and more. Farmers Insurance has been serving customers for almost 100 years. We know a thing or two because we have seen a thing or two.
Just scroll down to the "Ask Me About" section and click the link to my calendar where you can schedule an appointment.
Give me a call at (906) 863-8365 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Years of Experience
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Auto Insurance Coverage options in Michigan and Wisconsin:
Collision and comprehensive (other than collision) coverages
Collision and Comprehensive (other than collision) coverages pay for damage to your automobile. You can purchase either or both of these coverages for each vehicle you own. If you have an auto loan you may be required to purchase both. However, even if your vehicle is paid off you may still want to have comprehensive and collision coverage depending on the value of your vehicle.
Collision coverage insures you against damage to your vehicle caused during an accident.
Comprehensive (other than collision) coverage insures you against all other physical damage to your car caused by such events as fire, theft, flood, hitting an animal, hail, and vandalism.
Collision and comprehensive (other than collision) coverage usually include a deductible, which can range from $500 to $1,000. If your car is damaged, the Insurance company pays only for the damage in excess of the deductible you selected. The higher the deductible, the lower the premium.
Liability coverage pays for injuries you cause to other people and damage you cause to other people's property when you are at fault in an automobile accident. In the state of Michigan, you are required by law to have $50,000 of Bodily Injury Coverage per person, $100,000 of Bodily Injury Coverage per accident, and $10,000 of Property Damage Coverage at a minimum. On your policy, these limits often get abbreviated and condensed to show as 50/100/10. While these limits make you legal to drive, depending on how much damage is caused in an accident you may need more coverage. The experts on our team can help you determine how much coverage is right for you. We can show you how to increase your limits and/or add a Personal Liability Umbrella to make sure you are properly protected.
Medical Payments coverage
Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage pays medical expenses (up to a specified dollar limit) for you and residents of your household who are injured in an automobile accident, no matter who is at fault. If you and your passengers have health Insurance and do not need help paying for your medical bills if you are in an accident, you may choose a lower limit or reject coverage In the State of Michigan your medical options range from unlimited, $500,000, $250,000, $50,000 or rejecting medical coverage.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury coverage
This coverage pays if you are injured by a person who is completely uninsured or doesn't have enough liability Insurance to cover your injuries, lost wages, and pain and suffering. It also covers you if you are in an accident with a hit-and-run driver. If you do not have health insurance, this is an essential coverage to have on your policy. If you do not need help paying for medical bills, and lost wages if you are in an accident because you already have those things covered by other policies or benefits, you can choose to reject underinsured motorist coverage.
Optional or special coverage includes extras such as towing, rental reimbursement, and roadside assistance. None of these coverages are required but should you want them on your policy we can help you add them.
How much do I need?
Choosing the appropriate level of auto Insurance coverage depends on a number of factors, including assets you must protect (liability coverage), the value of your vehicle (collision and comprehensive), the amount of money you can afford to pay out-of-pocket (deductibles), and your tolerance for risk. The licensed insurance experts on our team can help you determine the correct amount of coverage for your unique situation.
Here are some additional lines of insurance that we service:
Our professional auto insurance agents in Tri-City area of Menominee, MI and Marinette & Peshtigo, Wisconsin can assist you in finding the right car insurance you need.
How do you define dream house? You might’ve chosen a Spanish-style hacienda on your favorite golf course, a center-hall colonial in a great school district, or a perfectly restored mid-century modern. Your home is a major investment, but — more than that — it’s where you raise a family, entertain friends and create lifelong memories.
Whether you live in the perfect starter house, a custom-built dream home or something in between, one thing is true: You want to protect the life you’ve made there.
Here are some typical situations in which Homeowners Insurance can help:
There’s a fire in your kitchen
You act quickly and prevent a grease fire from getting out of control, but smoke damages the counters and cabinets in your kitchen.
Property coverage in your policy can help if your house is damaged by fire and/or smoke.
Thieves strike while you are away
You return from a family vacation to discover thieves have stolen electronic equipment from your media room.
If your possessions are stolen, damaged or destroyed in an insured loss, your coverage can help replace them, up to the policy’s stated limits.
A visitor is injured
A guest at your annual Fourth of July barbecue trips on the steps between your deck and the lawn — fracturing his wrist when he falls against a stone retaining wall.
Medical payments coverage can cover the medical costs if a visitor is hurt on your property, regardless of liability.
A tornado hits
You heard the warning sirens and escaped uninjured, but you can’t live in your house while tornado damage is repaired.
Coverage for additional living expenses can help with the extra cost of temporary relocation caused by a covered event.
Instance where your homeowners insurance could help with losses away from your home:
Your jewelry is stolen
You mastered the basics of surfing during lessons in Hawaii — but your wedding ring is stolen.
With personal possessions coverage, lost jewelry is covered up to your policy limits.
You lose your passport
While on vacation in Europe, you lose the tote bag that has everyone’s passports.
Your homeowners policy can help with the cost of replacing passports and other valuable papers.
Homeowners policies generally cover valuable items like jewelry, artwork and collectibles — but usually at relatively low limits. With personal articles floaters, you can insure specific valuables at higher limits.
Kiwanis Serve the Children of the World
Kiwanis Is Dedicated To Improving The Lives Of Children One Community At A Time. Find Out More About The Mission & Impact Of Kiwanis Around The World & How You Can Help! Kids Need Kiwanis. Making A Difference. Serving The Children.
- Spending time with my family and friends
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 17, 2020Rating 5.0Patricia is a wonderful agent!! She’s always available to answer my questions, and a great person to talk to.Response from PatriciaSeptember 17, 2020Hi Tammy C, thank you for you kind words. I am glad to have you as a customer and be able to serve as your local agent.
- May 10, 2020Rating 5.0Agent Mueller has gone above and beyond, setting her world's apart from the rest. She is courteous, kind, considerate, and professional. We had multpile policies to sort and she was able to make things go very smoothly. Area agents should look to her as the example of how to follow through and serve their clients.Response from PatriciaMay 10, 2020Ralph, Thank you for the compliment you paid me for my service. I am deeply touched by your kind words. When you do what you love and put people over profits serving people comes natural. Thank you for allowing me to serve as your insurance agent.
- February 9, 2020Rating 5.0I was treated like a valued customer and I appreciate that.Response from PatriciaFebruary 12, 2020Thank you Tate. Our agency will continue to work hard for you and all of the Patricia Mueller Agency clients. When you are here you are family.
- January 29, 2020Rating 5.0Patricia was excellent to work with and made the switch over to Farmers very easy.Response from PatriciaJanuary 29, 2020Thank you Nathan, best part of my day is helping people like you. Welcome to the Patricia Mueller Agency. I look forward to being here for you and those you care about.
- September 22, 2019Rating 5.0Very friendly and helpful,pleasure working with her.Response from PatriciaSeptember 23, 2019Mark, thank you for the privilege of allowing me to be your local insurance agent.
- May 12, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful and a wonderful personality. Guided us through the process, very enjoyable experience. Thank you Patricia.Response from PatriciaMay 29, 2019Thank you Shawn, it is my pleasure.
- April 11, 2019Rating 5.0Very satisfied with the information and serviceResponse from PatriciaMay 29, 2019Thank you Jane. I look forward to having you as a part of our growing Farmers Family.
- March 29, 2019Rating 5.0Wanted to get a home and auto policy and I was very impressed how quick and easy it was!
- September 22, 2018Rating 5.0What a GREAT experience dealing with Patricia on how personable she is and to explain the coverages which in all of my years been explained so thoroughly and to figure in what the little difference in raising your coverage made me increase my coverage on both my auto and my home. I will and am highly recommending Patricia to all of my family and friends after the experience and money savings I have just had with switching my insurance to Farmers and I am hoping to have a long relationship ..
- August 16, 2018Rating 5.0Your great
- April 23, 2018Rating 5.0We decided to shop around for new insurance and Patricia Mueller with Farmers Insurance was recommended to us.She is very informative and she really knows her insurance. We also are receiving a better rate on our auto and house insurance.
This was the best move we could have ever made. I would recommend her as an insurance agent to anyone .
- April 16, 2018Rating 5.0Patricia was very helpful in getting new auto,home and life insurance. She answered all my questions and explained the coverage that was needed for me and the ones that might not be so effective, I ma very happy with the service.
- March 10, 2018Rating 5.0Patricia did an outstanding job tailoring my insurance policies to provide excellent coverage and meet my budget requirements. She took the time to review each and every option with me and never pressured. I am very satisfied, and would highly recommend her.