Farmers Insurance Agent in Lapeer, MI
Jeannie E HallAbout Me
As a resident of Lapeer for nearly 50 years, I'm proud to serve the community and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers® agent. As a family-owned agency started by my father in June of 1974, I've embodied excellence and sound customer service through my family name and the Farmers brand. Helping people make good decisions and understanding what is the best value for them is important in addressing their insurance needs. As no two households are alike, whatever situations my clients my face, educating them on their coverage options is first and foremost.
Whether you're looking for home insurance for the new house or rental, auto insurance for the family car, recreational coverage for that prized boat or motorcycle, business insurance for the new shop or life insurance to protect your family - it's imperative for me that you are well taken care of.
Even if you're located in Imlay City, Columbiaville, Metamora, Elba, the heart of Lapeer or beyond, I welcome you to stop by my office which is conveniently located just half a mile north of Daley Road on North Lapeer Road (Highway-24) between the H & S Market and the Paradise Animal Rescue. I will make the insurance process easy and personalized so that you can rest well knowing you are covered.
Give me a call at (810) 664-1814 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Lapeer, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Michigan residents.
Port Huron Sail & Power Squadron
I am a past Commander and Life Member of our local Port Huron Sail & Power Squadron, a division of the United States Power Squadron. We are best known for the hundreds of public boating courses offered by local squadrons each year to approximately 40,000 men, women, and youngsters to teach the fundamentals of safe boating. Click the link below for more information!
Supporting Local Organizations that Rescue Dogs
I frequently assist with rescuing dogs in the Lapeer area.
Former Member of Civil Air Patrol
During my time with the CAP, I helped teach aviation to explorer scouts!
- Studying art
- Listening to great music
PWS LD-01 10/17
- October 9, 2019Rating 5.0My agent is Jeannie Hall and she's the best agent ever! I'm a little stupid when it comes to policies, and she takes the time to explain them to me so I don't leave her office until I do understand my policies, She's wonderful 🤓
- November 8, 2018Rating 5.0Jeanne and Cyndi are very warm and welcoming! They spend a lot of time making sure you are well covered and understand everything in your policy. I would recommend them to anyone I know for sure!
- September 2, 2018Rating 5.0Jeannie is the reason we stay with Farmers. She does, and has, gone out of her way to help us any way possible. If she hasn't known as answer ( rarely) she will find out for us. She is outstanding!
- July 15, 2018Rating 5.0I was given a good review on a car insurance as mine was increased by $1000,. Saved a lot. I would have liked to pay for a year but this is there policy. I hope they do not increase my premium in 6 months.
- July 12, 2018Rating 5.0They helped us understand things that we didnt even know we could have on the policy. all the information was very helpful. would recomend them to everybody we know
- June 11, 2018Rating 5.0Everything went smoothly from getting all the necessary paper work to filling out the forms online to making my payment. The transaction was completed quickly and thoroughly.
- May 21, 2018Rating 5.0very professional fast and friendly. very satisfied with my experience
- April 15, 2018Rating 5.0very impressed