Farmers Insurance Agent in Lansing, MI
Tyler RipleyAbout Me
Born and raised in Michigan, I'm proud to serve Lansing and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers Insurance® Agent. In the years I've spent living here, I have grown to understand the unique complexities that come with insuring your home, car, or business in the community that we live in. I aim to use my expertise to help make you smarter about your insurance options - whether that be life, auto, home, business insurance, and more!
At the Tyler Ripley Farmers Insurance Agency, we start by having a friendly conversation and learning about all the aspects of your life. Our agency emphasizes sitting down every time we write or renew a policy in order to identify any gaps and overlaps in your current coverage and to ensure we are giving you the best insight into your policy options. We aim to educate and advise our clients to ensure they are properly covered at a fair price.
Feel free to stop by our office which is conveniently located about a mile from Michigan State University and down the road from the state capital. With over 3 years of insurance industry experience, I have the knowledge and skillset to help you better understand your coverage options. Whatever it may be, I want to make sure that you have peace of mind when it comes to protecting the things that matter the most.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Farmers Family!
Give me a call at (517) 485-2917 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-03 10/17
Below are some of our customers frequently asked questions:
Am I covered if I hit someone?
Absolutely! Farmers' collision coverage pays to repair or replace your own vehicle when you are at fault. This also covers collisions with other vehicles, objects, and animals.
If I'm injured in an accident can you help me pay for it?
Of course! Farmer's personal injury protection (PIP) helps cover the cost of your rehabilitation and lost wages resulting from an accident no matter who’s at fault
Give our agency a call today to learn more
Given that water-related damage can occur, it's important to make sure that you understand what is and isn't covered under your current policy. Sewer and drain coverage protects against a leak, break, tear, rupture, or collapse of a covered drain or pipe to your home.
Extended Replacement Cost coverage is an optional endorsement that may be available to add coverage of 125% percent of the estimated reconstruction cost, depending on the type of home insurance policy, in the event, there are unexpected or unplanned increased costs to rebuild your home.
Your homeowners' insurance can also help with some losses that happen away from home. If you have expensive jewelry or other valuable items, this endorsement will provide an extra layer of protection.
Our agency can help identify any coverages you may need and assist you with writing a personalized policy for your home. In case the unthinkable happens, we will have a personal representative assigned to you in order to assist you with the claims process every step of the way. Call us today to learn more!
A couple target markets for Farmers Insurance are: Condominium Associations, Apartment Complexes, Dry Cleaner, Bakeries, and Landscaping companies.
Types of Commercial Insurance Policies we offer: General Liability, Worker Compensation, and Business Owners Policies.
We offer All-Inclusive coverage options for Condo and Apartment complexes.
Whatever your reason for renting, you may need coverage to help you protect your personal possessions and assets. Call today to see how I can help you understand your insurance options!
Subject to restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- February 18, 2021Rating 4.0He helped me get insurance quick and easy
- February 5, 2021Rating 5.0I am very pleased with the way Tyler and Dan take care of our needs! They always return calls and work up quotes right away. I have been recommending them to friends and relatives!Response from TylerFebruary 11, 2021Thank you for the kind words, Judith! Dan and I appreciate all referral's, and we look forward to working with you!
- December 16, 2020Rating 5.0Daniel saved me almost half of what I was paying at my former agency. He is professional, knowledgeable and patient..So glad I used your agency for my new insurance. Thanks for all your help.Response from TylerJanuary 11, 2021Thank you so much for the kind words, Kelley! It was a pleasure working with you and we are looking forward to working with you!
- November 11, 2020Rating 5.0Tyler made my insurance shopping easy, and painless. His team gave me a great quote and backed it all up with fantastic customer service. Can’t wait to send my friends and family his way because I know they will get the same service I received.Response from TylerDecember 16, 2020Glad our Agency was able to help you! Thanks for the support, and we are always here if you need anything!
- November 11, 2020Rating 5.0The agent was very polite & met my needs tyResponse from TylerDecember 16, 2020Thank you for the kind words, Billie. Glad we could meet you needs!
- September 11, 2020Rating 5.0No issues, easy process!Response from TylerSeptember 21, 2020Thanks for the positive feedback, Lyrik! We look forward to working with you!
- August 14, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent Help.Response from TylerAugust 26, 2020So glad we were able to help you, Roozbeh! Please let us know if you ever have any other questions or concerns!
- August 10, 2020Rating 5.0Flawless transition and absolutely professional in every way!Response from TylerAugust 18, 2020Thank you for the kind words, Lorna. We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you!
- June 5, 2020Rating 5.0Great service!