Farmers Insurance Agent in Grand Rapids, MI
Ryan BakerAbout Me
As a long resident of Michigan, I'm proud to serve the Greater Grand Rapids area as your local ®. At my agency, we focus on educating our clients about the insurance options available to them as well as providing outstanding customer service. Located on Plainfield Avenue, two blocks from the East Beltline, my agency will ensure this process is straightforward and personalized to help you select the most comprehensive, cost-effective solution. With over 15 years in the insurance industry, I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options -- whether that's auto, home, commercial, and more.
Give me a call at (616) 258-7819 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Northeast Business Association
Established in 1989 by local businesses, the Northeast Business Association (NEBA) exists to support and integrate local businesses in the Northeast Grand Rapids area. As a supporter of NEBA, I serve as a board member.
Northview Education Foundation
The NEF Board is made of fun and caring individuals with either an academic, professional, family, or geographic association with the Northview Public Schools. As a supporter, I've donated to the NEF, as well as provided sponsorships.
West Michigan Mustang Club
Founded in 1981, we are one of the most active and largest clubs in the area. We are centered in Grand Rapids but have members in Traverse City, in Kalamazoo, and in the Lansing area. We recognize all Mustangs, from the original 1964½ to present day models. We have at least one meeting or activity each month. As a supporter, I serve as a sponsor for the club.
- Spending time with family
- Fly fishing
- Serving on Missions Commitee at church
- July 21, 2019Rating 5.0Ryan is a wonderful agent. He is very knowledgeable about this insurance. We are very pleased.
- July 20, 2019Rating 5.0Great customer service! Very satisfied!
- July 16, 2019Rating 5.0Ryan is great to work with and will help review all options you have for cost and coverage and let you know what that means for you if you ever had to make a claim.
- May 31, 2019Rating 5.0Quick and easy. Saved me a lot of money.
- May 4, 2019Rating 5.0Ryan is very helpful and professional, and makes managing your insurance easier than you'd ever imagine. I submitted a question online on a Friday afternoon and he answered within the hour, then had the policy changes sitting in my email inbox within moments. Great service from a great agent!
- March 7, 2019Rating 5.0Ryan was very helpful, made the process simple for me and saved me significant $.
- March 6, 2019Rating 5.0Ryan was very helpful, efficient, quick to answer questions and made the process of switching insurance easy.
- February 28, 2019Rating 5.0Top rate information and follow through!
- December 13, 2018Rating 5.0Outstanding service. I'd recommend Ryan to anyone.
- December 2, 2018Rating 5.0Awesome service by Nick!
- November 9, 2018Rating 5.0We really appreciate all the time Ryan took with us, to make sure our needs were being met for our insurance, and to answer all our questions. We feel like this is the most personable experience we have had with an insurance agent, and we greatly appreciate it! Thank you!
- August 15, 2018Rating 5.0Had a good experience working with Ryan Baker. Very professional and explained the policy for our motorcycle and umbrella policies.
My Hardworking Team